The Jack O'Neill/Daniel Jackson slash and friendship thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by discodiva View Post
    For those of you keeping up with the Instructional Videos made by Daniel which premiered firstly on Episode One of SGU and are now being released in greater detail on the MGM site, here's a small fic written by Cowardly Lion, which explains a possible reason of WHO was behind the idea of Daniel making them....give you one guess - he's got silver hair and likes fishing...

And it might explain the "comedy eyelash batting" at the very end of the video on Acension....

On to the fic

And on to the videos - just in case people have missed these being posted elsewhere on GW....you should be able to find them from this first one....

Deeds xx
    Awww, that was so funy and sweet! Thanks for the kink!

sigpic

Comment

For anyone still following this thread and enjoying J/D fiction still, there's an AMAZING J/D Ficathon going on on Live Journal - with links to Dreamwidth in some cases too...check it out, read the fic, enjoy the fic, love/adore/giggle with the boys and give feedback to those amazingly talented writers......J/D fic has dropped somewhat with the end of SG-1 but there are still many loyal fans and incredibly talented writers out there, still giving us some absolutely stellar fiction, especially on LJ and DW......don't let the boyz fizzle out, encourage those dedicated remaining writers with our love and praise!!!....

Go HERE for all the J/D Goodness....

Deeds xx
      sigpic
      Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
      MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Wordy McWord Deeds.

The annual ficathon always turns up a handful of gems. But this year ... WOW there are lots of terrific stories. Really. Everyone has upped their game, I think.

And look at the quality of writers taking part: Paian, Princessofg, Sid, Starglyph, Green_girl, prehistoric_sea, to name but a few.

It's a real treat. I'm still working my way through.

Squee!

Comment

Click...

Boyz Boyz Boyz

sigpic

Comment

I have done screen caps for the Instructional Videos...

Instructional Videos

Enjoy!

Kriss
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dankriss View Post
              I have done screen caps for the Instructional Videos...

Instructional Videos

Enjoy!

Kriss
              Oh, very nice, thank you!
              Daniel is looking pretty good at the moment, Jack is one lucky chap.

FF
              sigpic

Comment

Happy Halloween everyone!!

sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

Comment

sigpic

Comment

lol TS... are you having fun with the PB editor?

'lo ladies! been a while since i last stopped by... shame since Thing was my first ever slash pairing....
                      I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post

'lo ladies! been a while since i last stopped by... shame since Thing was my first ever slash pairing....

WB Lilith!!!........it's my first, and only, slash pairing....and always will be...

None can compare to these two for me....the original and best....

From "Spacemonkey"

To "Sleepyhead"

Deeds xx
                        sigpic
                        Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                        MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

I hate the PB editor.

I actually created it last year, probably using my default XnView software. (my favorite freeware program).

My 1st slash pair goes way back to Blake's 7 with Blake/Avon or Avon/Villa. But the 1st slash pairing I went really ga-ga over was Doyle/Bodie from The Professionals.
                          sigpic

Comment

I've been slashing since I was 11 or 12. My first slash was Starsky and Hutch, before I even knew what sex was about, let alone homosexual sex (we were innocent as young teenagers in 1975/76). My first lust object was Tim Curry as Dr Frank 'n Furter at about the same time.
                            Had lots of pairings since then, some literary, some media, one a RPG character.
                            I joined SG1 fandom because of the large, healthy slash community.

Oh, and because the boys were Teh Pritteh and love each other very much.

FF
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva View Post
                              WB Lilith!!!........it's my first, and only, slash pairing....and always will be...

None can compare to these two for me....the original and best....

Deeds xx
                              lol... they do seem to have the best moments, don't they?

Originally posted by Thunderstorm View Post
                              I hate the PB editor.

I actually created it last year, probably using my default XnView software. (my favorite freeware program).

My 1st slash pair goes way back to Blake's 7 with Blake/Avon or Avon/Villa. But the 1st slash pairing I went really ga-ga over was Doyle/Bodie from The Professionals.
                              it's slow to load, but once it does, it's not too bad for quick edits and such.... it's no PS, but it's better than ms paint

i'm still fairly young and quite frankly never really thought about shipping much until i accidentally stumbled upon Thing.... best thing to happen to me now i'm a hardcore slasher and proud of it!

Originally posted by Frostfox View Post
                              I've been slashing since I was 11 or 12. My first slash was Starsky and Hutch, before I even knew what sex was about, let alone homosexual sex (we were innocent as young teenagers in 1975/76). My first lust object was Tim Curry as Dr Frank 'n Furter at about the same time.
                              Had lots of pairings since then, some literary, some media, one a RPG character.
                              I joined SG1 fandom because of the large, healthy slash community.

Oh, and because the boys were Teh Pritteh and love each other very much.

FF
                              Frankie ftw!!!! i wish i still had my Rocky Horror dvd this'll teach me to lend out my dvds to my so-called friends.... and ff for that last part.... i seem to be able to find the slash community, no matter how small, in any fandom.... is it bad i prefer slash to het?
                              Last edited by Lilith; 31 October 2009, 06:40 PM.
                              I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
                              sigpic

Comment

i'm still fairly young and quite frankly never really thought about shipping much until i accidentally stumbled upon Thing.... best thing to happen to me now i'm a hardcore slasher and proud of it!

Frankie ftw!!!! i wish i still had my Rocky Horror dvd this'll teach me to lend out my dvds to my so-called friends.... and ff for that last part.... i seem to be able to find the slash community, no matter how small, in any fandom.... is it bad i prefer slash to het?
                                Where as I am old, and very wicked and I far prefer slash to het (simple maths, one hot man + one hot man = happy FF).

FF
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X