X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dr,jackson View Post
    part 6

Spoiler:
    LOL My first thought as I turned on the computer this morning was, "I hope she posted another PART!!!"
    sigpic

Comment

I have a special computer who connects with the thoughts of people lol

Comment

part 7

Spoiler:
        Last edited by Dr,jackson; 23 December 2008, 03:21 AM.

Comment

YAY!!...The Adventures of Jack and Daniel continue!!!......

{{{{Jules}}}} thank you so much!!...

I'm wrapping presents and my back is aching.....

Deeds xx
          sigpic
          Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
          MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

presentss!!! * sends J&D to deeds to give her a nice back rub *

Comment

Oooooo....I'm a Colonel now!!........Darren's changed the titles by our avatars.....no longer a Gou'ald Lord or whatever, but a Colonel.....

Deeds xx
              sigpic

Comment

Lieutenant Colonel !

Comment

Jules, I just love your comics! And I want more, more more! Very nice job!
                  I don't have card, so...

Merry Christmas

sigpic

Comment

*saunders in* Hey! *looks around* Hmm...nice to see this thread busy and bustling!!

Originally posted by Mr.MacGadget View Post
                    Of course they are, I'm doing the same, all the time, women are much better in these kinda things than men. ( And I'm the only male here, so I guess I didn't hurt anyone's feelings. If I did, sorry! )
                    *hugs MacGadget* Aww! We love our lone male! We like to think of you as a honoury woman...*looks around and silence ensues*...Okay, then....that just me who thinks that!!

Originally posted by tayradio View Post
                    Use your masculine wiles on her!!!!
                    Masculine wiles?! *snort*

Originally posted by strider6 View Post
                    I'M LOVING THE COMIC JULES!!!!!! Next edition soon please!!!!!!

I promise...no spoilery info from me. Mincemeat has no meat.....weird!!!! It actually sounds pretty decent. Thanks for the link.
                    Mincemeat used to have meat have meat in it waaaaaaaaaaaay back in the medieval times and it was usually duck, rabbit, pheasant etc.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kady View Post
                      *hugs MacGadget* Aww! We love our lone male! We like to think of you as a honoury woman...*looks around and silence ensues*...Okay, then....that just me who thinks that!!
                      Hey there Kady!*hugs back* Thank you! I'm honored if I'm an honourary woman here! ... it happens a lot with me on GW!

Oh, and you avi: I see one of them is John Shep, but the other... ?

sigpic

Comment

Hey there Kady!*hugs back* Thank you! I'm honored if I'm an honourary woman here! ... it happens a lot with me on GW!

Oh, and you avi: I see one of them is John Shep, but the other... ?
                        Okay then you're Mr. MacGadget - An honoury Jack/Daniel slash woman! Sounds good to me!

The other one is RODNEY!!!!!!! McShep is my OTP on Atlantis. Jack and Daniel are not the only ones schtuping each other!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kady View Post
                          Okay then you're Mr. MacGadget - An honoury Jack/Daniel slash woman! Sounds good to me!

The other one is RODNEY!!!!!!! McShep is my OTP on Atlantis. Jack and Daniel are not the only ones schtuping each other!!
                          Kady, you should call me Mac, I mean my name is way too long to type that many times.

So, Jack and Daniel, John and Rodney. As Madonna said: 'I'm a gay male in a woman's body'
                          I like McShep btw. Cute.

sigpic

Comment

Don't worry Mr MacG - you're in good company....Mr Deeds is an "Honorary Hussy" when we go to Stargate Cons....the poor man has got quite used to being the token male at all our tables and gatherings.....

Sometimes he even gets kisses from stray System Lords.....

Douglas Arthurs (Heru'ur) plants one on Mr Deeds in the bar at Vancouver 2006...

Deeds xx
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dr,jackson View Post
                              I have a special computer who connects with the thoughts of people lol
                              Well, clearly you DO!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Thank you Jules... you're making my day

and... let's see what's my rank.... weeee... Colonel too
                                sigpic
                                sig.by : lilferret

Comment

Working...
                                X