No announcement yet.

The Jack O'Neill/Daniel Jackson slash and friendship thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay, this explains it all. Now I completely understand Erin's LOVE of StripDaniel.com:

Erin's FAVORITE pic:

And the explanation:

"Okay, now THAT is a Bathsheba nude sunbathing pose if I ever saw one. Jack swears he won't look, but Sam wouldn't miss it for the world!"

Comment

Originally posted by Flygirl
      HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA................HAHAHAHAHAHAHA *snort...snicker!!!*

sorry guys just googled........soooooooo bad!!!!!!!!!! I really should research before I post!!!!!! hehehehe.........meh!!!
      Thanks for the idea (LOVE Google) and... I'm thinking Daniel would be wearing the green camo handkerchief
      "Worn on Right: Military Uniforms bottom
      Worn on Left: Military Uniforms top"

Do NOT google it unless you're prepared for some really NON-PG thoughts

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor
        Okay, this explains it all. Now I completely understand Erin's LOVE of StripDaniel.com:

Erin's FAVORITE pic:

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a3...nobrainer3.jpg

And the explanation:

"Okay, now THAT is a Bathsheba nude sunbathing pose if I ever saw one. Jack swears he won't look, but Sam wouldn't miss it for the world!"
        YES!!! *pumps fist in air* I was sooooo waiting for someone to post that! Thanks Neelan!! *HUGS*

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
        Photobucket

Comment

Originally posted by erinanderson
          YES!!! *pumps fist in air* I was sooooo waiting for someone to post that! Thanks Neelan!! *HUGS*

http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/4686/thing050ms.jpg
          You should know by now that you can count on your evil twin for stuff like that!
          *hugs Erin... in a completely platonic way*

Comment

Errrrrrrr...........guys? Should I be worried? There was a not-monkey in my dream last night!!!!!no, I wouldn't delve too deeply into the pit that is my psych......you may never get out!!!

don't worry you're not teh only one to dream of not-monkeys they frequent my dreams every now and then

oh the impure thoughts this one brings up
            I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
            sigpic

Comment

This is my first attempt to post pics here, I got there in the end.....

One of my fav scenes, some fun THING for a Monday

Thanks to Kidwizz for sig

Comment

Hey,,,,was screencapping and happened upon this while editing.....It cracked me up and I had to add a caption!!!!!!!!!

*Jaaaaaaack.....your sunglasses are not x-ray specs!!!!!!!*

Can anyone else come up with something better......keeping it *PG* ofcourse!!!!!!LOL

Welcome Grasshopper64!!!!

Comment

"Daniel, fetching though it is, last time I checked a red satin codpiece was not standard issue"
                  Last edited by Commander Ivanova; 20 June 2006, 07:06 AM.
                  sigpic
                  "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Ivanova
                    "Daniel, fetching though it is, last time I checked a red satin codpiece was not standard issue"
                    Hahahahahahaha..........*still has googled info fresh in her warped mind!!*

http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g33/briten/ABPO1.jpg
                    *You DID wear that little pink hanky!!!!*

Spoiler:

Comment

A couple of my favorite caps....

Ah the "daniel-rubbing-himself" scene!
                      sigpic

Comment

Erin's FAVORITE pic:

And the explanation:

this picture of Jack and Danny-boy reminds me of Anthony and Cleopatra. is that weird?
                        sigpic

Comment

here's an icon i made this morning out of shear boredom....
                          I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by grasshopper64
                            This is my first attempt to post pics here, I got there in the end.....

One of my fav scenes, some fun THING for a Monday

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h2...r64/jdmbs1.jpg

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h2...r64/jdmbs2.jpg

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h2...r64/jdmbs3.jpg
                            Funniest scene in S9 imho.....Poor Balinsky and his rocks....or should those be gooseberries? .... He certainly looked like he was playing gooseberry to Jack and Daniel's little scenario....

Deeds xx
                            sigpic
                            Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                            MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Originally posted by Kady
                              this picture of Jack and Danny-boy reminds me of Anthony and Cleopatra. is that weird?
                              No!!....I think exactly the same!....I've always thought Danny-boy had the touch of the siren tempting the Colonel there....like he was bored and thought he'd try and trip Jack's switch for the sheer fun of it!....

Deeds xx
                              sigpic

Comment

THAT Power Bar scene from Birthright......Bad Jack!!!... *chortle chortle*...

Deeds xx
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X