J. *It's meimei's birthday*
    D. *She's gonna bite me isn't she?*
    J. *Yup, more than likely*

Deeds xx
    sigpic
    Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
    MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Moi? Bite? Like he even has to ask with two yummy necks like theirs available! *cackle*

Thanks--again--Deeds! HUGS!!

Comment

Originally posted by Frostfox View Post
        Congrats to your Dad, Northwest where? My Mum's partner is a fisherman in Derbyshire.

FF
        My dad is the (in)famous Mr. J. C. Kelly of the Mersey Anglers. Ask your mum's partner...and if he has heard of the Mersey Anglers, he has, more than likely, heard of my father as he's famous for the raffles he does! My dad fished the Top 30 fishing match on Saturday at Otterspool, he won and became the Northwest Champion with just over 2 and a half meters,(more than a meter than who came 2nd) which included 2 coding (mum and i have just eaten them now) and several whiting. He won £60 but in a match like this it's more about the prestige than the money.

HAPPY SLASHY BIRTHDAY, MEIMEI!!

I really should get your books, meimei, but am skint at the moment!!
        sigpic

Comment

A Big Happy Birthday
          MeiMei
          sigpic

Comment

Daniel: "So Jack, where are you taking me for our honeymoon?"

Jack: "We already went to Disneyland."

Daniel: "How about Atlantis?"

Grammar, Logic, Rhetoric.

Comment

Happy birthday meimei!
              Danny got (un)dressed just for you.

(Jack is pretending not to look, do we believe him..?)

x FF

p.s. Kady, I will quiz Bill next time I see him on your Dad the angler.
              p.p.s. Honeymoon in Atlantis sounds good to me, Jackie.
              sigpic

Comment

Have a great birthday mei mei!!!!!!!!!!!

some hot, sweaty jack and daniel...wow, that didn't take long....my mind is definitely in the gutter.

sigpic

Comment

Thank you for all the slashy birthday wishes! Hugs all around!

Comment

Sooooo..............[spoilers for Season 5 Atlantis coming up]

Spoiler:
                    With Daniel heading off to Atlantis and, from what I gather, having some heavy dialogued interaction with Rodney, who thinks Jack's going to have the chastity belt fitted, locked and will swallow the key faster than you can say the word "McKay"?...

*One mention of you going up to see his "calculations" Daniel
                    and I swear........*

Deeds xx
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva View Post

Spoiler:
                      With Daniel heading off to Atlantis and, from what I gather, having some heavy dialogued interaction with Rodney, who thinks Jack's going to have the chastity belt fitted, locked and will swallow the key faster than you can say the word "McKay"?...

Deeds xx
                      Well
                      Spoiler:
                      we all know Jack won't let Daniel go to Atlantis full time, I suppose he negotiated a brief interlude over there. I don't think Jack has much to fear. Unless they aren't exclusive...?

FF
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Frostfox View Post
                        Well
                        Spoiler:
                        we all know Jack won't let Daniel go to Atlantis full time, I suppose he negotiated a brief interlude over there. I don't think Jack has much to fear. Unless they aren't exclusive...?

FF

Hmmm...that's a hard one.....(and no jokes please...).....in my world they nearly always are......unless I'm reading Joy's or Dangermouse's OT3 fics.....and I don't exclude the rest of SG-1 - the team that plays together, stays together imho.......but as far as anyone else......no way!!...........
                        Spoiler:
                        and I really don't think Jack has anything to fear about this foray into the unknown....

Deeds xx
                        sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

*One mention of you going up to see his "calculations" Daniel

and I swear........*

Deeds xx
                          I don't think Jack has anything to worry about with McKay. Now Sheppard or Ronan might be another story. Daniel does have a thing for the strong silent type.
                          sigpic
                          Sig by the Multi Talented KASS. : )

Comment

*cackle*

Spoiler:
                            I think McKay needs to find one of those chastity belts for his kirking Sheppard. In my little world, Sheppard already has a THING for geeks. Not that McKay is unattractive but I think Daniel would be a serious temptation... *grins*

Comment

Originally posted by meimei View Post
                              *cackle*

Spoiler:
                              I think McKay needs to find one of those chastity belts for his kirking Sheppard. In my little world, Sheppard already has a THING for geeks. Not that McKay is unattractive but I think Daniel would be a serious temptation... *grins*

Indeed.....in fact, have you been over to Plotexpo lately?....Carron has ventured out into a Mirror Universe OT3 thingy in Atlantis with Jack/Daniel/John....*fans self*.....check it out....the THING for geeks is deffo there in spades!!....

Deeds xx
                              sigpic

Comment

Indeed.....in fact, have you been over to Plotexpo lately?....Carron has ventured out into a Mirror Universe OT3 thingy in Atlantis with Jack/Daniel/John....*fans self*.....check it out....the THING for geeks is deffo there in spades!!....

Deeds xx
                                Oo!! I'll have to check that out. It's been ages since I've been over there.

But on to the other thing

Spoiler:
                                There is that Pegasus B Alternate Universe thing out there that does have Daniel/McKay. Most of the stuff is actually pretty decent. I guess we'll have to wait and see how much fodder the writers actually throw at us...

Comment

Working...
                                X