No announcement yet.

The Jack O'Neill/Daniel Jackson slash and friendship thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Season 10 Boxset arrived today.....of course I rushed straight off to watch The Shroud....

Deeds xx
    sigpic
    Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
    MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva View Post
      Go lookee lookee lookee!!.... ........lots of wonderful Jack and Daniel moments, accompanied by a beautiful acoustic version of "How To Save A Life" on Youtube....including everyone's favourite scene.....*squees*....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FI8_psnMqAM

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...JDShroud01.jpg[/CENTER]

Beautiful.......

Deeds xx
      Thanks for the rec, great vid Gave all warm and fuzzy's over Stargate again.
      AncientsTimeline

Comment

My Season 10 Boxset arrived today.....of course I rushed straight off to watch The Shroud....

Deeds xx
        That was the first thing i watched when i bought mine today! My mum doesn't actually know i have it and i'm not likely to tell her! She'll kill me! I was squeeing and giggling manically in the middle of woolworths! I think i got a few looks!!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kady View Post
          That was the first thing i watched when i bought mine today! My mum doesn't actually know i have it and i'm not likely to tell her! She'll kill me! I was squeeing and giggling manically in the middle of woolworths! I think i got a few looks!!

LOL!...Everyone has to squee manically in Woolworths.....it's half the fun!.....

Some Classic Absolute THING!!....

Deeds xx
          sigpic

Comment

I've come across an angsty J/D music vid. Made by Jax, music by Evanescence.

Check it out.
            "Y'know, I can be as diplomatic and open-minded as anyone."
            Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Oh, yum! I love angsty! Thanks for the link, Zuz. Great vid!

Comment

i've always said that song fit them like a glove... i would have made a vid a long time ago if i had a better computer, a good program, and box sets wonderful find zuz!
                I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
                sigpic

Comment

Lovely vid zuz........our boys are da best!.....

Deeds xx
                  sigpic

Comment

LOL!...Everyone has to squee manically in Woolworths.....it's half the fun!.....

Some Classic Absolute THING!!....

Deeds xx

Look at that hand. I swear, Jack is borderline queen in so many bits of this show that I'm surprised that there isn't more fanfic about it.
                    sigpic Heliosphere- multi-shipper, multi-thunker

Comment

Originally posted by meimei View Post
                      Oh, yum! I love angsty! Thanks for the link, Zuz. Great vid!
                      Originally posted by Lilith View Post
                      i've always said that song fit them like a glove... i would have made a vid a long time ago if i had a better computer, a good program, and box sets wonderful find zuz!
                      Lovely vid zuz........our boys are da best!.....

Deeds xx
                      It was a pure coincidence - I tried to use the search tool in Photobucket to search for one of my smilies (have more than 1,000 of them in my smilies folder) and as it happened it was a J/D smiley and although I haven't found it yet I came across this vid.
                      "Y'know, I can be as diplomatic and open-minded as anyone."
                      Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

lol... maybe you need a better filing system?
                        I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by zuz View Post
                          It was a pure coincidence - I tried to use the search tool in Photobucket to search for one of my smilies (have more than 1,000 of them in my smilies folder) and as it happened it was a J/D smiley and although I haven't found it yet I came across this vid.
                          The photobucket search only works if you gave your pics titles. It doesn't work on the filenames.

Nice vid though.
                          sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

BRRRR.... LA is getting cold now... though not as cold as other states' freezing weather...

Anyhoo... here's a good read of J/D hotness...
                            (they're in Memphis in summer and 1950-s, AU of course)

Maybe It Was Memphis

Daniel : they will never stop writing about us, will they ?
                            Jack : Nope!

sigpic
                            sig.by : lilferret

Comment

Found another gem.... early season J/D : Rain in The Desert by Flaming Muse
                              sigpic
                              sig.by : lilferret

Comment

Originally posted by heliosphere View Post
                                Look at that hand. I swear, Jack is borderline queen in so many bits of this show that I'm surprised that there isn't more fanfic about it.

I think The Diary encapsulated Jack's alter "screaming queen" ego beautifully.....I mean pastels, rococco bathrooms, opera......need I say more?.....

And of course, the way he virtually "skipped" out of the room with Daniel in this memorable scene.....

Deeds xx
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X