No announcement yet.

The Jack O'Neill/Daniel Jackson slash and friendship thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bumping with one of my favourite J/D pics...

...and a bunch of new jack and daniel smilies

jack

daniel

DA SLASH

Feel free to snurch if you like (but no hotlinking).

I'm heading out of town tomorrow morning so
    HAPPY HALLOWEEN from me to all of you who celebrate it!

HAVE FUN!

"Y'know, I can be as diplomatic and open-minded as anyone."
    Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Originally posted by jdjunkie View Post
      Time to go back to where it all began (well, nearly).

I have a new short fic up at my lj, the result of immersing myself in early seasons SG1.

I set myself the challenge of writing early Jack and Daniel, something new for me.

This Year, Next Year, Sometime, Never, is Gen (pre-slash maybe, if you squint) Jack and Daniel friendship and is a missing scene (or two) from Children of the Gods. Warnings for occasional adult language. 2,916 words.

http://jd-junkie.livejournal.com/10343.html#cutid1

Hope you enjoy. Feedback is always appreciated.
      A beautiful bit of writing, very in character, could see these as cut scenes from the show itself. Your handle on them improves with every story.

Originally posted by zuz View Post
      bumping with one of my favourite J/D pics...

http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/6...ason7543ht.jpg

...and a bunch of new jack and daniel smilies

DA SLASH

Feel free to snurch if you like (but no hotlinking).

I'm heading out of town tomorrow morning so
      HAPPY HALLOWEEN from me to all of you who celebrate it!

HAVE FUN!

The smiles are, as always, fun.
      I love that shot too, though it borders on being MS and RDA rather than Jack and Daniel (you can see the props behind them) but it's clear that they get along well, which is nice to see, love to watch the cast having fun together, part of the great SG1 magic.

FF
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Frostfox View Post
        The smiles are, as always, fun.
        I love that shot too, though it borders on being MS and RDA rather than Jack and Daniel (you can see the props behind them) but it's clear that they get along well, which is nice to see, love to watch the cast having fun together, part of the great SG1 magic.

FF
        I tend to think that's Jack and Daniel - the camos, the vests, the guns and radios plus Daniel's glasses are my clues.

And I really don't care that some careless photographer forgot to clear away the bag with the props.
        Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

bumping this time with a Dr jackson's Diary reference *chuckles*

siler's raspberry delight
          Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

bumping this time with a Dr jackson's Diary reference *chuckles*

siler's raspberry delight
            I heart Siler and Sam! I must re-read The Diary (oh, the hardship!), remember the chapter with Sam crashing her bike? It's not all fun, games and guacamole.

FF
            sigpic

Comment

I heart Siler and Sam! I must re-read The Diary (oh, the hardship!), remember the chapter with Sam crashing her bike? It's not all fun, games and guacamole.

FF
              Yeah, there are some pretty angsty moments, too. Annais can go from hilarious to angsty in a couple of seconds. Like with the invisible out-of-phase brain slugs: one moment you're laughing your a$$ off about the ridiculeness of the concept and the other you're having a big lump in your throat because you (and the other characters) are really worried if Teal'c makes it.
              Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Yeah, there are some pretty angsty moments, too. Annais can go from hilarious to angsty in a couple of seconds. Like with the invisible out-of-phase brain slugs: one moment you're laughing your a$$ off about the ridiculeness of the concept and the other you're having a big lump in your throat because you (and the other characters) are really worried if Teal'c makes it.
                i've just read that bit, just now!
                sigpic

Comment

Ahhh.....reminiscing over The Diary.....perfect way to combat the "Con Come-Down Blues".....makes me concentrate on the wonderfully complex character of Daniel and away from the cute hotness of the man who plays him.....

*giggles*....Giant Invisible Brain Slugs being obliterated by the coffee build-up in Daniel's bloodstream.....

Deeds xx
                  sigpic
                  Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                  MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva View Post
                    Ahhh.....reminiscing over The Diary.....perfect way to combat the "Con Come-Down Blues".....makes me concentrate on the wonderfully complex character of Daniel and away from the cute hotness of the man who plays him.....

*giggles*....Giant Invisible Brain Slugs being obliterated by the coffee build-up in Daniel's bloodstream.....

Deeds xx
                    Oh you mean this bit:

The reason the brainslug dropped off my head was because it died of caffeine poisoning. My caffeine levels were so high that it failed to metabolise my blood and croaked. All it took was three espressos each to get the things off Jack and Sam and an intravenous caffeine drip on Teal'c. Hurrah! Coffee saved the day! Always knew it was a force for good.

Apparently it's Monday night and I've been out cold since Thursday. I collapsed in a corridor suffering from caffeine poisoning and exhaustion. Janet has given me severe warnings about espresso abuse.

*snickers* espresso abuse!! Heh heh!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kady View Post
                      Oh you mean this bit:

The reason the brainslug dropped off my head was because it died of caffeine poisoning. My caffeine levels were so high that it failed to metabolise my blood and croaked. All it took was three espressos each to get the things off Jack and Sam and an intravenous caffeine drip on Teal'c. Hurrah! Coffee saved the day! Always knew it was a force for good.

Apparently it's Monday night and I've been out cold since Thursday. I collapsed in a corridor suffering from caffeine poisoning and exhaustion. Janet has given me severe warnings about espresso abuse.

*snickers* espresso abuse!! Heh heh!!
                      It's strange. Anais' characters are so funny, the situations so over the top but underneath it all, they remain true to the team we know and love.
                      She just stress' different and exaggerated aspects of their personality, different to what we are used to seeing but that is what makes her writing so fun.
                      I'm impressed by how good the basic SG characters are; how the fanfic writers can warp and change them so much but they still remain recognisable.

FF
                      sigpic

Comment

Quiet in here ladies.
                        Here have a happy Jack.
                        Spacemonkey! Yeah!

FF
                        sigpic

Comment

NaNoWriMo started. I'm supposed to be writing. And what am I doing? Reading Suzanne Brockmann's new romance, All Through The Night. I knew I should have waited until after NaNo to buy it...

It's a mainstream gay romance written by a New York Times bestselling romance author. No hot sex, only implied, but it's a pretty good book. And it shows the romance writing/reading world that alternate lifestyles can have romance too.

Comment

"George was once again cooing praises over Paul for his sterling work, and damn him he IS good at his job, I have to admit. So with George drooling over his blue eyed boy's fabulous career prospects I added "Yes, the cream always rises to the top after all."

Then added, within earshot of Paul as Sam and I walked off the air strip; "Of course, sh*t floats too."

I've just spent fifteen minutes exulting over the look on his face. I am a sad, bitter, spiteful and vindictive person. And GOD it feels good."

Annais, Dr. Jackson's Diary, Friday 5th October
                            Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Originally posted by meimei View Post
                              NaNoWriMo started. I'm supposed to be writing. And what am I doing? Reading Suzanne Brockmann's new romance, All Through The Night. I knew I should have waited until after NaNo to buy it...

It's a mainstream gay romance written by a New York Times bestselling romance author. No hot sex, only implied, but it's a pretty good book. And it shows the romance writing/reading world that alternate lifestyles can have romance too.
                              Thanks for the book rec, meimei.
                              Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Quiet in here ladies.
                                Here have a happy Jack.
                                Spacemonkey! Yeah!

FF

*hangs head in shame*......mind has been too distracted by the beauty that is Mr Shanks...(yep I'm still on cloud nine from last week...)

But I do have good excuses tonight......my other "grand pash" Mr McGregor was baring all on Beeb 2 and GW is being a right slow bugger loading pages for me....

But I'm here now.....and here's another happy Jack....got his hands on Daniel not Balinsky's boring old rocks!....

Deeds xx
                                sigpic
                                Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                                MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Working...
                                X