The Jack O'Neill/Daniel Jackson slash and friendship thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Frostfox View Post
    If you watch that scene carefully (now why would I want to do that?) Jack's left hand gently strokes Daniel's ribs, just re-affirming he's there, mostly in one piece. It's awfuly sweet.

FF

Absolutely, and I thank MS & RDA for giving us so many wonderful J/D moments over the years, (and let's hope for some in Continuum as well)

Here's one of my fav happy promo pics, so cute indeed

Thanks to Kidwizz for sig

Comment

Originally posted by Scarym1 View Post
      Daniel has a look that says Jack is really going to have to do something BIG to make up for him having to jump out of a plane.
      Oh, i can think of a few things!! *grins and winks*

Originally posted by Frostfox View Post
      If you watch that scene carefully (now why would I want to do that?) Jack's left hand gently strokes Daniel's ribs, just re-affirming he's there, mostly in one piece. It's awfuly sweet.

FF
      Do you thing RDA knew what he was doing?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kady View Post
        Oh, i can think of a few things!! *grins and winks*

Do you thing RDA knew what he was doing?

RDA ALWAYS knows what he's doing.....he's a very very VERY naughty boy where Jack/Daniel scenes are concerned.....*snortle*....

Deeds xx
        sigpic
        Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
        MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva View Post
          RDA ALWAYS knows what he's doing.....he's a very very VERY naughty boy where Jack/Daniel scenes are concerned.....*snortle*....

Deeds xx
          So, obviously, RDA knows about us, slashers? *gulps* Uh-oh!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kady View Post
            So, obviously, RDA knows about us, slashers? *gulps* Uh-oh!
            Pshaw, RDA is a man of the world. And Michael famously said 'whatever floats your boat into the harbour'.
            Slash is harmless fun, they are both big boys, I don't think they feel threatened by the fun we have with their characters.

FF
            sigpic

Comment

Hey, folks!

I'm in the process of making a Daniel/Jack vid and I need shippy moments from the later seasons, preferably 7 and 8. The vid's too short to have long scenes, but I need little things like smiles and glances. If you can point me to any particular episodes, I'd be so greatful.

Also, does anyone know which episode Jack grabs Daniel's hand to keep him from dialing the DHD? I have a feeling it may be The Other Side, but my memory's not so clear.

Thanks!

fanfiction.net/~JesterDala

Comment

In the very short time I've been a fan of J/D, I have watched three of the bigger writers pull their stuff before I ever got to it! I had to have THING explained to me because the fic wasn't there anymore!

I hope new writers are still drawn to Jack and Daniel like how people still write Kirk/Spock way after the fact. I've been trying to read fic as fast as I can from what's still out there from the old skool J/D writers before they pull their stuff off as well. It's sad, but it belongs to them and there's not much I can do about it but be bummed.

Oh, and JesterDala that is totally The Other Side. Just watched that one while looking for fic inspiration!
                sigpic
                sig by kidwizz

Comment

Originally posted by partly cloudy skies View Post
                  In the very short time I've been a fan of J/D, I have watched three of the bigger writers pull their stuff before I ever got to it! I had to have THING explained to me because the fic wasn't there anymore!

Oh, and JesterDala that is totally The Other Side. Just watched that one while looking for fic inspiration!
                  Thank you, that's a great help.

Now, what in the world is this THING I keep hearing about?

Comment

Originally posted by JesterDala View Post
                    Thank you, that's a great help.

Now, what in the world is this THING I keep hearing about?
                    THING is a reference to a fabulous fic called "Dr. Jackson's Diary" that is, sadly, no longer online. However, I did manage to get a hard copy saved to my hard drive, so if you want, I can e-mail you (just PM me your address). Anyway, this fic is a spoof/parody of Bridget Jones' Diary. It's HYSTERICAL! THING refers to the UST between Jack/Daniel. An alternate female version of Daniel comes through the mirror thingy and they have a chat about this "thing" that exists between Jack & Daniel in seemingly every universe.

Comment

Originally posted by JesterDala View Post
                      Hey, folks!

I'm in the process of making a Daniel/Jack vid and I need shippy moments from the later seasons, preferably 7 and 8. The vid's too short to have long scenes, but I need little things like smiles and glances. If you can point me to any particular episodes, I'd be so greatful.

Also, does anyone know which episode Jack grabs Daniel's hand to keep him from dialing the DHD? I have a feeling it may be The Other Side, but my memory's not so clear.

Thanks!

Here's a list of the eps where they have good scenes together, sadly there wasn't a huge amount of J/D in S7 & 8 but I've listed the eps where I know they do have scenes together - this is mostly from memory so it isn't gospel

S7 - Fallen/homecoming, orpheus, enemy mine, space race, birthright, evolution pt 2, fallout, lost city pt 1
                      S8 - new order pt 2, lockdown, icon, sacrifices, endgame, prometheus unbound (first 2 mins) , it's good to be king, threads (flag scene at the end), moebius pt 2.
                      They also had some nice scenes together in Atlantis Rising.

Hope that helps and good luck with the vid, come post it here when it's done!

Thanks to Kidwizz for sig

Comment

Thanks, grasshopper, that's a big help. I'll get right back to work! [breaks out DVDs]

Comment

thealphagate.com has a lot of really good stories and i'm glad to report that all my favourite authors haven't pulled theirs' yet
                          I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
                            thealphagate.com has a lot of really good stories and i'm glad to report that all my favourite authors haven't pulled theirs' yet
                            There's tons of stuff out there. Alphagate, Area 52, Bunnyfic, The Comfort Zone, just google any of those. And most of the best stuff is being done on LJ, subscribe to SG1_debrief for weekly updates.

FF
                            sigpic

Comment

Well, it's not exactly J/D, but it does have Jack!

July Desktop Wallpaper: Generals of the SGC

Spoiler:

Comment

Ah! Finally done! Could have been better, but I had to get the idea out of my system: http://youtube.com/watch?v=wz1UxEPvu9g

Thank you to everyone who suggested D/J clips for the vid. Much appreciated!
                                Last edited by JesterDala; 26 June 2007, 05:08 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X