X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You mean this picture? I love this too!

Comment

Originally posted by cute_az_can_be View Post
      Aww look how gentle and careful he is with his head awwww. Letting Danny boy down gently onto the floor

-JJ

I so love that scene and the whole ep. It's brilliant acting from MS & RDA because doing scenes like that has to involve a lot of trust, I mean have you ever done that thing where you have to fall backwards and trust the person behind to catch you? I know that it was Dan Shea who actually physically carried MS through the gate, but the rest was RDA and they both did a great job with it.

These scenes along with the balcony scene, plus the bit in the infirmary where Jack loses it with Janet "my friend is lying on his death bed and I don't want excuses" or words to that effect.

Thanks to Kidwizz for sig

Comment

Originally posted by meimei View Post

Mm, and some people say MS can't act...
        Thing I love about that scene is that it is so subtle and gentle on both their parts. Those two really do bring out the best in each other, acting wise.

FF (oops, did I forget to snip the image, silly me...)
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Frostfox View Post
          Mm, and some people say MS can't act...
          Thing I love about that scene is that it is so subtle and gentle on both their parts. Those two really do bring out the best in each other, acting wise.

FF (oops, did I forget to snip the image, silly me...)
          Bad, FF... Ba... Oh, wait... Look who I'm talking to! You have the Bad Woman thing trademarked already!

Comment

Bad, FF... Ba... Oh, wait... Look who I'm talking to! You have the Bad Woman thing trademarked already!
            I am never going to get to heaven (good job really, wouldn't know anyone there).

FF
            sigpic

Comment

Yes, that picture! Wonderful, just wonderful. Couldn't bring myself to snip it. Great acting from MS and RDA in that scene and it inspired some fantastic fic, too.
              jd

Comment

Originally posted by jdjunkie View Post
                Yes, that picture! Wonderful, just wonderful. Couldn't bring myself to snip it. Great acting from MS and RDA in that scene and it inspired some fantastic fic, too.
                jd
                I love that Biblio's Prodigal Son/Passion Play were based on that scene...
                sigpic
                sig.by : lilferret

Comment

*adds Lost City to the list* I watched the Light last night to finally see the tear since I am the worst fan and never noticed it lol not to mention the gentle way Jack put Daniel down on the floor because I didn't notice it until I saw a post in here But, now I want to see the gentleness be reciprocated

-JJ

sig by chlex

Comment

Originally posted by grasshopper64 View Post
                    Deeds well done for asking that and sounds like you had a great time.
                    Damn now I need to go re-watch The Shroud yet again in case I missed something

Now I wish I could ask RDA about that scene......

Speaking of dolls, someone has actually made a Jack/Daniel doll video, it's on youtube. It's funny

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnxeWyXlSfw
                    That is too funny!!!!!! /
                    I just love what Jack/Daniel inspired in people.
                    sigpic
                    Sig by the Multi Talented KASS. : )

Comment

Thought I'd throw out a general question, given that the show's over (well apart from the movies) what is the ending for Jack and Daniel? I'm attempting to write some fic set around the end of S10 and have a number of scenarios in my mind but would like to know what others think.

Assuming the bad guys have been beaten etc and the boys can be together properly, what do they do? Do they disappear to another planet where their relationship is accepted, go and live in Jack's cabin, go and live somewhere else on this planet, or anything else?

Thanks to Kidwizz for sig

Comment

Originally posted by grasshopper64 View Post
                        Thought I'd throw out a general question, given that the show's over (well apart from the movies) what is the ending for Jack and Daniel? I'm attempting to write some fic set around the end of S10 and have a number of scenarios in my mind but would like to know what others think.

Assuming the bad guys have been beaten etc and the boys can be together properly, what do they do? Do they disappear to another planet where their relationship is accepted, go and live in Jack's cabin, go and live somewhere else on this planet, or anything else?

I see them just continuing on with their long distance relationship. Daniel will take an assignment to Atlantis but will return early when Jack announces he is retiring and moving back to Colorado Springs. Daniel and Jack go house hunting. Maybe Jack will take on a civilian consultant position with the SGC. They will become more relaxed and a bit more public about their relationship. I think everyone that matters knows about it and are fine with it. The rest can just go you know where.

In the future I see gay marriage being allowed in the state of Colorado and Jack, in an uncharacteristic display of emotion, get down on one knee and proposes to Daniel. Tealc is Jack's best Man and Daniel has Sam as his. Everyone from the SGC is invited. Cam and Vala throw them one hell of a stag party. They then honeymoon on this nice quiet planet with ruins for Daniel to explore and a lake, with no fish to catch, for Jack to relax by.
                        sigpic
                        Sig by the Multi Talented KASS. : )

Comment

Originally posted by Scarym1 View Post
                          I see them just continuing on with their long distance relationship. Daniel will take an assignment to Atlantis but will return early when Jack announces he is retiring and moving back to Colorado Springs. Daniel and Jack go house hunting. Maybe Jack will take on a civilian consultant position with the SGC. They will become more relaxed and a bit more public about their relationship. I think everyone that matters knows about it and are fine with it. The rest can just go you know where.

In the future I see gay marriage being allowed in the state of Colorado and Jack, in an uncharacteristic display of emotion, get down on one knee and proposes to Daniel. Tealc is Jack's best Man and Daniel has Sam as his. Everyone from the SGC is invited. Cam and Vala throw them one hell of a stag party. They then honeymoon on this nice quiet planet with ruins for Daniel to explore and a lake, with no fish to catch, for Jack to relax by.
                          So romantic Scarym. You're a softy at heart.
                          sigpic

Comment

Hi,
                            Just to let you know I've posted a new, short fic at my live journal.
                            It's Jack/Daniel, set late season 7, emotional h/c (well, it is me) no warnings. Mild spoilers for Chimera.
                            And I need your help with it, as you'll see when you get there.
                            Hope you like it. Feedback always appreciated.
                            jd

http://jd-junkie.livejournal.com

+ = my OTP

Comment

Originally posted by jdjunkie View Post
                              Hi,
                              Just to let you know I've posted a new, short fic at my live journal.
                              It's Jack/Daniel, set late season 7, emotional h/c (well, it is me) no warnings. Mild spoilers for Chimera.
                              And I need your help with it, as you'll see when you get there.
                              Hope you like it. Feedback always appreciated.
                              jd

http://jd-junkie.livejournal.com

+ = my OTP
                              As I told you on LJ, lovely, well written. I enjoyed that a lot.

FF
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Frostfox View Post
                                As I told you on LJ, lovely, well written. I enjoyed that a lot.

FF

Me too.....loved it!....

Another Stargate moment for me......earlier on in the pub here in Nelson up came a song which had bittersweet memories of Unending for me...

Spoiler:
                                Have You Ever Seen The Rain? by CCR was playing in the bar....I immediately thought of our poor lonely Daniel growing old without his Jack....

Deeds xx *off to pack for the next stage of the journey to Radium Hot Springs*
                                sigpic
                                Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                                MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Working...
                                X