The Jack O'Neill/Daniel Jackson slash and friendship thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aww bum!....

That's sad......still crossing my fingers it might be a temporary glitch and that she'll be resuming it again when her time permits.....but.......

Oh well....am glad I saved what she did to Word at least.......but the horror of Jack and Daniel being stuck in "not-monkey limbo" with Princess and Rehab cracks me up........I guess we can always have a stab at discussing what we think will happen next......

Yup...they look happy at that don't they?....

Deeds xx
    sigpic
    Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
    MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Deleted?????? ARGH!!!!!!!!!!

*whimpers* Stuck in limbo... Princess... Rehab... *wanders off to pout*

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva View Post
        Ahhh.....that takes me back to a fun-filled weekend last February....... ...Watching "Buffy The Musical" and enjoying lots of slashy fun filled chat....

Deeds xx
        Oooh, "Buffy - the musical"? i can see Jack dragging Daniel along to see that!! *snickers*
        sigpic

Comment

yes let's hope its a glitch... but i guess if anything... i can always read over the first one again... *pouts* but its not the same.... i wanna know what happens after the rescue
          sigpic

Comment

Hmmmm I think the Jack will lose it.. "Lose it. It means, go crazy... nuts... insane... bonzo... no longer in possessions of one's faculties... three fries short of a Happy Meal... WACKO!!"

Comment

cindyz, i'm so lovin' your gerbil siggy! it's funny!

(singing)
              Don't blame it on the sunshine,
              Don't blame it on the moonlight,
              Don't blame it on the good times,
              Blame it on the gerbil!!

*snickers then groans* I've just ruined a classic motown song, haven't i?
              sigpic

Comment

*snickers*
                sigpic

Comment

*also snickers*......

And as for them being stuck in Rehab......our Daniel of The Diary is a resourceful young man....am sure he'd find some "contraband" somewhere for them to help pass the time.....*thinks back to when he was regressing as a teenager and the bag of "stuff" he managed to hide*.....

Deeds xx
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva View Post
                    *also snickers*......

And as for them being stuck in Rehab......our Daniel of The Diary is a resourceful young man....am sure he'd find some "contraband" somewhere for them to help pass the time.....*thinks back to when he was regressing as a teenager and the bag of "stuff" he managed to hide*.....

Deeds xx

Just testing to see if this quote thingy works for me. Move along, nothing to see here....
                    jdjunkie, who is writing fanfic and looking out at the pretty snow

Comment

Originally posted by jdjunkie View Post
                      Just testing to see if this quote thingy works for me. Move along, nothing to see here....
                      jdjunkie, who is writing fanfic and looking out at the pretty snow

YAY on the fanfic!!! Would you like to drop a hint or two?
                      sigpic
                      Sig by the Multi Talented KASS. : )

Comment

Well.... there's Jack, there's Daniel, there's a mission gone bad, there's Daniel whumpage and some other stuff that cannot be referenced on a PG forum
                        So, situation normal for The Boys really
                        It's early days but it's coming along....
                        jd
                        + = OTP

Comment

Something to give us all a warm glow, excerpt from RDA interview in US TV Guide magazine.

RDA wedding scene quote from tvguide.com interview from 8/18/06.

For complete interview go here http://www.tvguide.com/News-Views/ Then you enter RDA's name in that red search box at the top of the page.

"Anderson goes off to rehearse the big wedding scene. Sam (Amanda Tapping) is the bride, and Daniel (Michael Shanks) is the best man. No doubt saluting the fans who want Jack and Daniel to hook up, they do a couple of "Brokeback" takes. In one, Richard takes the bouquet out of Amanda's hands and gives it to Michael. In another, Richard takes Michael's hand at the altar, which causes the assembled cast and crew to erupt in applause. (You'll just have to watch to see what ends up on air.)

TV Guide: That was cute, the hand-holding with Michael. ?Anderson: [Laughs] Over the years, it's been alluded to, so we did that just for us.
                          TV Guide: Should Jack and Sam wind up together at the end of the series??Anderson: I know it's a pressing issue for the fans, but luckily we've been able to justify not just doing it for doing-it's sake. There's always been something that's kept us apart, obviously. But I don't know whether there should be an allusion to it at the end, whenever the series goes its merry way."
                          Snurched with love from http://http://starting-gate.livejournal.com/17724.html on LJ.

Speaking of LJ, if you are into it, you should subscribe to http://http://community.livejournal.com/sg1_debrief/9183.html for weekly updates of SG1 and Atlantis stuff on LJ, it can be hard to find fic and stuff if it isn't reccomended or by someone on your flist.

I think the bit which warms my heart the most is where RDA says "So we did that just for us". I love that man.

FF
                          Last edited by Frostfox; 25 January 2007, 01:42 PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

Aww....warm fuzzies reading that.....

Thanks for posting that FF.......btw both those LJ links you gave are not coming up for me.......

Deeds xx
                            sigpic

Comment

Oh, thanks so much for posting that Frostfox.
                              How much do I love RDA for that? ... and how much do I want to see those takes that ended up on the cutting room floor? Sigh.
                              Jdjunkie

Comment

Hi everyone ^^

Just wanted to say that this morning I was just a Jack & Daniel friendship fan... until I found this thread. You guys converted me
                                Anyway, a small pic as a hello from me (sorry the bad quality of the picture and sorry for the bad English as well. English is not my mother tongue)

Comment

Working...
                                X