No announcement yet.

The Jack O'Neill/Daniel Jackson slash and friendship thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Multi-tasking is a great skill to have when it comes to anything smut-related, methinks.
    Should have added that I have a post-Heroes gen fic, Reason Not the Need, up at
    http://www.alldanielfic.com/viewuser.php?uid=173

should anyone feel the need for a smut break (yes, unlikely I know...)

jd

Comment

That whip really worked, Foxy! Just typed "THE END"!! I love those two words...

Now the editing stage. This one has to ship to my editor by Tuesday! Maybe that's an omen and there'll be more Diary on Tuesday?

*runs back to start edits* I have to be ready in case there's Diary!!

Comment

I've posted a link to my Daniel/ Jack vid a little ago, but now I've used some creativity to make it different....hope you like it:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=UOfQL25Abxw
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jdjunkie View Post
          Oh, I just KNEW I'd like it here.
          Not only do I get nice welcomes from Sacrym1 and strider6, I also get a gift-wrapped, nekkid Daniel from discodiva. Okay, I know I'm only borrowing from a certain general of our mutual acquaintance ...

For those interested (and it's not compulsory) my slash fic can be found here
          http://www.area52hkh.net/author.php?name=jdjunkie

Only two stories so far but there's more to be uploaded.

And my vids can be found here
          http://www.squidge.org/~kheb/jdjunkie.htm

They're mainly J/D, but Wonderful World celebrates the wonderfulness that is Daniel, and Hard celebrates the men of the SGC (the O'Neill years).

Right. I'm off to see if I can work the quotes, smilies and all those other technical things that seem to come easily to everyone else and leave me looking like a startled bunny.
          Sandra
          I just loved your stories LATER & COLD. They were so sweet, funny and quite moving. They made me cry especially your fic COLD. I love how you wrote Jack and Daniel. I do hope you will have more stories for us in the future.
          sigpic
          Sig by the Multi Talented KASS. : )

Comment

LOVE the fics Sandra!.......

I look forward to reading any more stuff you put up......

A spot of "Anticipatory THING!" in the hope that because tomorrow's Tuesday and it's well through January now, Anise might have been getting another instalment ready......I want to hear all about the return trip back from rehab with J/D and Princess as back seat driver!...he just sooooo would be one wouldn't he?......

*Who needs GPS when you've got Princess eh?*

Deeds xx
            sigpic
            Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
            MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Thanks Scarym1 and discodiva for the kind comments about the fic.
              I've had some great feedback, especially for Cold, which seems to have hit the tear ducts hard for quite a lot of readers.
              Funnily enough, the one that has engendered the most "This made me cry" type responses was Reason Not the Need, the one and only gen fic up at the moment. And that wasn't my intention when I wrote it!
              Sorry, girls, I'm just a complete sucker for Jack and Daniel being there for each other.
              I'm hoping to post more soon
              In the meantime, I'm off to light a bonfire (a candle just ain't big enough) to the Shrine of Paian as I catch up her latest offerings
              Sandra (who is chuffed she's figured out the smilie thing. Yes, alright it's a small thing but, hey, it's progress!)

Comment

just weeding throuhg my fic collection which grew substantially w/ whumped daniel thanks to ronja.... read your fics sandra, absolutely great!! can't wait to read more! and please, oh please let there be new diary this week!!

~Lilith [( being naughty just doesn't cut it )]
                I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
                sigpic

Comment

want diary instalment.. am in w/drawl
                  sigpic

Comment

Nothing on The Diary front to report yet......

Deeds xx
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva View Post
                      Nothing on The Diary front to report yet......

Deeds xx
                      deeds, is anise trying to deliberately tease us with not posting the diary?! i can't stand waiting any longer!!!!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kady View Post
                        deeds, is anise trying to deliberately tease us with not posting the diary?! i can't stand waiting any longer!!!!!!

She did say when she began reposting that she wasn't guaranteeing regular weekly updates....apparently while she was writing the original she got a lot of pressure from some people who kept asking when more was being done so I guess she's going to take whatever time she needs......I just hope that nothing really serious or important has happened in her life to keep her away from our beloved boys and THING!! for too long....

Deeds xx *REALLY wishing we had a MFD smiley*..
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by hastiekido View Post
                          I've posted a link to my Daniel/ Jack vid a little ago, but now I've used some creativity to make it different....hope you like it:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=UOfQL25Abxw
                          Fab, hastie, well done!

FF Curled up infront of a roaring fire in stove

Edit to add, all the white stuff on the right is tissue paper, shredded by Max in persuit of his xmas pressie.
                          sigpic

Comment

Got my cover for my Ellora's Cave release... Can't post it here but...

Check out my website's books page at www.shaylakersten.com!

Comment

Originally posted by meimei View Post
                              Got my cover for my Ellora's Cave release... Can't post it here but...

Check out my website's books page at www.shaylakersten.com!
                              Lovely, wouldn't kick him out of bed (neither would Jack, ) What's this one about?

FF
                              sigpic

Comment

A vampire named Lorcan MacKenna and a down and out actor named Kevin! Of course, it's one of my slashy novels! LOL

The blurb and excerpts are available here. OVER 18 ONLY!

Comment

Working...
                                X