X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Frostfox View Post
    GET THEE BACK TO THE SMUT MINES!!!!

FF layin' down the law here.
    I'm going! I'm going! I got 3k words done yesterday! Woo hoo! I'm almost to the end. It's only a Quickie submission for Ellora's Cave (10-12k). But I'm so stealing the dance floor scene from Torchwood as the ending!

*ducks to avoid FF's whip*

This will be the fourth sub for Ellora's Cave. I'm waiting to hear from them on the last two. The first one comes out next month! *does a little Snoopy dance*

Ouch! Okay, I'm going.

Daniel: Wow. She can actually move pretty fast.
    Jack: Wouldn't you when Foxy's wielding a whip?
    Daniel: You have a point...

Comment

GET THEE BACK TO THE SMUT MINES!!!!

FF layin' down the law here.

WOW!!!.....you crack the whip well my dear!!!......

Deeds xx
      sigpic
      Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
      MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Originally posted by meimei View Post
        I'm going! I'm going! I got 3k words done yesterday! Woo hoo! I'm almost to the end. It's only a Quickie submission for Ellora's Cave (10-12k). But I'm so stealing the dance floor scene from Torchwood as the ending!

*ducks to avoid FF's whip*

This will be the fourth sub for Ellora's Cave. I'm waiting to hear from them on the last two. The first one comes out next month! *does a little Snoopy dance*

Ouch! Okay, I'm going.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...16Urgo_080.jpg

Daniel: Wow. She can actually move pretty fast.
        Jack: Wouldn't you when Foxy's wielding a whip?
        Daniel: You have a point...

Actually she's right you know.......get on with that writing.....*wink, wink*....

I finished "Thirty Days" a while back and I'm anxious to devour more of your stuff!.....It was simply fantastic writing, made me choke up in places and I couldn't drag my eyes away from the screen.....fabulous stuff my dear....More More More!!!....

Deeds xx
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jdjunkie View Post
          Oh, I just KNEW I'd like it here.
          Not only do I get nice welcomes from Sacrym1 and strider6, I also get a gift-wrapped, nekkid Daniel from discodiva. Okay, I know I'm only borrowing from a certain general of our mutual acquaintance ...

For those interested (and it's not compulsory) my slash fic can be found here
          http://www.area52hkh.net/author.php?name=jdjunkie

Only two stories so far but there's more to be uploaded.

And my vids can be found here
          http://www.squidge.org/~kheb/jdjunkie.htm

They're mainly J/D, but Wonderful World celebrates the wonderfulness that is Daniel, and Hard celebrates the men of the SGC (the O'Neill years).

Right. I'm off to see if I can work the quotes, smilies and all those other technical things that seem to come easily to everyone else and leave me looking like a startled bunny.
          Sandra

Don't worry......"startled bunny" works all too well on here sometimes!......*snickers*

I've seen your vid page before....in fact I adore "I Like the Way You Move"... ....I downloaded it a while back.......Excellent vidding I must say......*is envious of your talent*

Deeds xx
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva View Post
            WOW!!!.....you crack the whip well my dear!!!......

Deeds xx

Years of experience.

FF
            sigpic

Comment

*hugs and snogs* Thank you! Now you're making me choke up!

*running back to work*

Comment

For meimei.

FF (took me longer to scan and upload than it took me to do the doodle!)
                sigpic

Comment

For meimei.

OMG! You even got my hair and nails right! *looks around the room for hidden cameras*

ROTFLMAO! This is priceless. I'm saving it! May I post it elsewhere? Like my website blog. Or Liquid Silver blog? This would be perfect for my next LSB blog day!

Major hugs and snogs!!

Comment

Originally posted by meimei View Post
                    OMG! You even got my hair and nails right! *looks around the room for hidden cameras*

ROTFLMAO! This is priceless. I'm saving it! May I post it elsewhere? Like my website blog. Or Liquid Silver blog? This would be perfect for my next LSB blog day!

Major hugs and snogs!!
                    'Course you can, I did it for you.

It's not the best of scans, I'll send you the original in the post (not like I can use it for anything else, is it?)

FF who thinks some of the prespective on the computer is out, might have been better if I hadn't been lazy and had got up off my tush and grabbed a pencil to do a layout first, rather than doing it straight onto the page in ball point pen.
                    sigpic

Comment

For meimei.

Bravo!!!......Bloody brilliant FF!......

Deeds xx *in awe of the Bad Woman(TM) with the whip and the talented pen/pencil*...
                      sigpic

Comment

It's not the best of scans, I'll send you the original in the post (not like I can use it for anything else, is it?)

FF who thinks some of the prespective on the computer is out, might have been better if I hadn't been lazy and had got up off my tush and grabbed a pencil to do a layout first, rather than doing it straight onto the page in ball point pen.
                        I love it! It's perfect!! My mind is already writing the post for LSB's blog. "I get by with a little help from my friends". *cackle*

Comment

Loving your work......both here and elsewhere!.....

Deeds xx
                          sigpic

Comment

For meimei.

That is priceless. FF you never cease to amaze me.
                            sigpic
                            Sig by the Multi Talented KASS. : )

Comment

Thanks for the welcome MeiMei.

And Discodiva, thank you for the comments about I Like the Way You Move ... I enjoyed making that vid a lot. I mean, what's not to like, tons of Jack and Daniel, hand signals, butt shots ....

And Frostfox, can I ask, is there an NVQ to be had in learning the ins and outs of becoming a Bad Woman (tm) ? I've been training for a very long time and feel ready for a formal qualification.

jdjunkie (who is working on her next J/D vid and tearing her hair out because she can't remember which ep a really nice shot of Jack and Daniel in the briefing room comes from ... yes, I know there are hundreds. I may be gone some time.)

Comment

Originally posted by jdjunkie View Post
                                And Frostfox, can I ask, is there an NVQ to be had in learning the ins and outs of becoming a Bad Woman (tm) ? I've been training for a very long time and feel ready for a formal qualification.
                                Ooh, it's definitely a VQ not an NVQ! And I suspect you already have a vocation for it.

FF happily reading jdjunkie's fanfic at Area 52 in another window, why, yes, I can multi-task, particularly when it comes to smut.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X