Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vicky
    Ok for a kiss.
    btw, since you speak and read French, did you read my lone Jack/Liz fic? (that I'm planning to translate as soon as I'm done with the fic I'm writing and with uni)
    The one with the kiss???
    Oh yeah and I loved it!!! It's what me adore these 2 together even more

Comment

Originally posted by Lizlove
      The one with the kiss???
      Oh yeah and I loved it!!! It's what me adore these 2 together even more
      Thank you! I just felt the need to write it...

Comment

Thank you! I just felt the need to write it...
        If you have any more needs like that... don't hesitate. I just love your fics

On topic question here: do you think there could be some kind of jealousy between Jack and Daniel concerning Liz? Lizzie and Daniel seemed pretty good friends too

Comment

If you have any more needs like that... don't hesitate. I just love your fics

On topic question here: do you think there could be some kind of jealousy between Jack and Daniel concerning Liz? Lizzie and Daniel seemed pretty good friends too
          *g*

Well I like Daniel/Liz too ok, I may like everybody/Liz...
          I don't think there's some kind of jealousy between them. Daniel knows that Jack's heart belongs to someone else aka a certain genius, and well they might be attracted to Liz but they both know that that's oly attraction, nothing more.

Comment

*g*

Well I like Daniel/Liz too ok, I may like everybody/Liz...
            I don't think there's some kind of jealousy between them. Daniel knows that Jack's heart belongs to someone else aka a certain genius, and well they might be attracted to Liz but they both know that that's oly attraction, nothing more.
            Yeah but what if Jack or Daniel 'got the girl *Liz*'?
            What if like someone *Melyanna* suggested
            Spoiler:
            Liz and Jack would be together?

Lets forget about the others aka Sam
            It's just a silly thought, really!

PS: if you like Liz/everyone go check this out, it's a little dead but if you have another couple in mind...

Comment

Hello everyone, now I heard yall could use some fic, I know of 3 right now:

An Agent Lost (Part I) An Agent Lost (Part II)by hatcheter

Darker Star by johnliz4ever (this is mostly shweir, with tiny jack/liz)

Hope you enjoy those, I like the idea of those two, make for some jealousy with others, hehe, and I liked what I saw in rising. Oh, and an icon I saw:

by Melody
              McKay: I'm invulnerable!
              Weir: Aren't you the one who's always spouting off about how proper and careful scientific procedure must be adhered to?
              McKay: In-vul-ner-able.

McKAY: I'm not crazy -- I just have another consciousness in my brain.

First icon made by Cathain Nottingham and last 4 made by ToasterOnFire
              My LJ My Fanfic My Homeschooling Blog

Comment

Thanks!!!
                The fics are great although I already had read them
                But still... gonna read them again
                Cool icon!

Comment

Ok for a kiss.
                  btw, since you speak and read French, did you read my lone Jack/Liz fic? (that I'm planning to translate as soon as I'm done with the fic I'm writing and with uni)
                  Oh yes, a really nice fic !!!!

I recognize gladly that there is a certain alchemy between both, and it is not to displease me... But at the moment, I stay in their corresponding ship Sam/Jack and John/Liz!!!

But I have hate to discover what the scriptwriters reserve us for them in the season 3
                  IL FAUT TOUJOURS CROIRE AU POUVOIR DE L'AMOUR.

DarkAthena.

Comment

Originally posted by weirfan517
                    Hello everyone, now I heard yall could use some fic, I know of 3 right now:

An Agent Lost (Part I) An Agent Lost (Part II)by hatcheter

Hope you enjoy those, I like the idea of those two, make for some jealousy with others, hehe, and I liked what I saw in rising. Oh, and an icon I saw:

by Melody
                    Thanks love the icon lol

XX

Comment

Originally posted by weirfan517
                      About this fic, johnliz4ever told me the other day that she's planning on finishing it so don't worry if you want to know the end!

Comment

I'd forgotten about that spygate fic! I skipped it because I was reading all the John/Elizabeth ones at the time... Thank you :-)

And I love that icon! We need more!

Comment

Originally posted by Harri
                          I'd forgotten about that spygate fic! I skipped it because I was reading all the John/Elizabeth ones at the time... Thank you :-)

And I love that icon! We need more!
                          Oh, oh!!! Bad idea...
                          Maybe tomorrow
                          Yes, tomorrow I'll try to make some shippy icons

Comment

Oh, oh!!! Bad idea...
                            Maybe tomorrow
                            Yes, tomorrow I'll try to make some shippy icons

Ah good... Because if I know you're doing that, then my brain won't put it on my 'to do' list ;-) (which is too long already!)

Comment

Originally posted by Harri
                              Ah good... Because if I know you're doing that, then my brain won't put it on my 'to do' list ;-) (which is too long already!)
                              Okay, great!!!
                              And my exams are in 6 weeks... I'm in trouble guys!!!
                              But I studied today *iz proud*

Comment

Okay, great!!!
                                And my exams are in 6 weeks... I'm in trouble guys!!!
                                But I studied today *iz proud*
                                Aww! Well done!... And your exams probably should come first. You could use shippy icon making as a treat for doing some studying :-)

Comment

Working...
                                X