• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by majorsal
    I will?

Okay!

spoilers for s7 and s8 and s9 and s...

Spoiler:
    Once upon a time there was this really groovy and handsome man named Jack O'Neill. One day a gorgeous and sexy woman named Sam Carter walked into his life. Sparks flew and body parts reacted. But something icky stood between them (REGS! REGS!). So, they held in their desires until fate (and a silicon-enhanced alien made them wear super powers arm bands) stepped in and hit them in the head. Suddenly the walls went up and all their easy-going flirting took a hit. But time went on and they got more comfortable again. Then Sam got a concussion and became stupid and desided to have a relationship with Dudley Do-Wrong. Jack suffered, but in silence. Sam kinda dug Dudley, but she also began to realize that her infactuation with groovy and sexy Jack was indeed love. She still wasn't sure about Jack's true feelings after all these years, so she occasionally tried to talk to him (like everytime Dudley upped the ante or Jack almost died). Dudley upped the ante by offering her a house and a smelly animal. Sam freaked and tried to talk to Jack again. Jack had a substitute-for-Sam chick laying in the wings to come out JUST WHEN SAM WANTED TO CONFESS TO JACK. So, Sam's resolve was hit. Again. Sam had a personal loss (Dad! No!), but it's Jack that's there for her. Sam took this as a sign and finally dumped Dudley.

Epilog.

Sam and Jack went fishing. And then played 'hide the fishy' later in private.

The Beginning.

Sally
    This is now officially my bed time story forever!
    sigpic

Comment

(((((((((( Token ))))))))) I can feel the LOVE
      (((((((((Dipsofjazz)))))))) Thanks for the bed time story...awwwww

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
        Threads M2
        Spoiler:
        Sam and Jack went fishing. And then played 'hide the fishy' later in private.

Aunt Sally, I LOVE your bedtime story!!! I had to clean my computer screen after this last sentence!

You know, Stargate has altered alot of common things and events for me. I like to actually fish. Not the same anymore. I saw penguins has cute flightless birds. Not anymore. Omlettes. changed. Mr. Potatohead and potatoes....never the same.

This is not a bad thing! It just got me thinking.

Open question...how has discussing Sam and Jack ship or being in this thread changed your perspective on RL?

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by Token

Aunt Sally, I LOVE your bedtime story!!! I had to clean my computer screen after this last sentence!

You know, Stargate has altered alot of common things and events for me. I like to actually fish. Not the same anymore. I saw penguins has cute flightless birds. Not anymore. Omlettes. changed. Mr. Potatohead and potatoes....never the same.

Open question...how has discussing Sam and Jack ship or being in this thread changed your perspective on RL?
          Hehehe! I have to agree with all of the above. I will never look at these things the same way again.
          As to your question...well I never seem to have a real life anymore as I'm always sitting here at my computer reading all the posts. I have to say, though, that because of my love for S/J and coming here, I have found it great to be able to talk to like-minded people. I have made some wonderful friends because of this thread, and hopefully will get to meet you all in RL.
          I see that the Shipper Day was mentioned in a previous post (somewhere in the middle of reminding us about Tame's birthday! ), and I was trawling the shipper archives last night. When I started to read last year's Shipper Day posts, I couldn't stop! There are so many talented people here, and it was so funny re-reading everything again. I can't wait until July for the next one.
          sigpic

Comment

Since I got hooked on SG1 and Sam/Jack ship family, I have spent more time in the computer than ever before. My hubby has doubts of my sanity. My children think it is soooooooo funnny. But I am strong and will fight for Sam and Jack to be together forever in some future time....maybe S9....prays and hope

Comment

Originally posted by Token

*pokes head into thread*

Someone mention penguins?

Penguins are da bomb!!

*pokes head out of thread*

Comment

does someone know where to get penguins and post it here

Comment

Good aftertoon shippers!

We have another new shipper I should tell ya about. My mum hehehehe! No seriously we were watching Grace for the 100th time and she asked me if Sam/Jack were married!!! When I told her they weren't she said they should be together yyyyaaaaa! I'm so happy

Btw JM is online right now!

Comment

O.k. this shipper is bouncing off walls! Look what JM said about the S/J ship!

"I think the groundwork was laid well before Divide and Conquer. But I wasn't around for the first 3 seasons, so I'm not in a position to say exactly when it was originally scripted." quoted JM

Comment

Originally posted by Cassie
                      Good aftertoon shippers!

We have another new shipper I should tell ya about. My mum hehehehe! No seriously we were watching Grace for the 100th time and she asked me if Sam/Jack were married!!! When I told her they weren't she said they should be together yyyyaaaaa! I'm so happy

Btw JM is online right now!
                      wow so cool your mom is a shipper and this is in RL shipper

Comment

This is Sam and Jack trying to figure out what to do with their feeling for one another.

Comment

Need I say more

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee

Need I say more
                            Heh heh heh heh... I don't think so. I think that says it quite nicely.
                            Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Hey, Mitchell! You want a turn?

Comment

From the Ask Joe Thread:

Non shipper asks: Why have you continued this Sam/Jack thing to the point of nausea?

JM responds: Are you sure you're not referring to the cutesy-wootsy Carter/Pete relationship? That's the one that made me a little woozy.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee

Need I say more
                                aawwww look it it's a mini-Grace!

Comment

Working...
                                X