Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, Caty, if we were supposed to get 'em back to back, we got hosed. I finally got to see M1 this morning( bless my sis-in-law and her DVR ) , and a few comments:
    Spoiler:
    I thought it was pretty good, not the best I've seen lately(like they could top Threads! ), but I laughed out loud at Nerdy Sam! My sister-in-law,( not a gater....yet) said she reminded her of Carol Burnett. And the accent by AU Jack was really a hoot. Wondered, though, when Desert Sam said " I should never have allowed us to come here". Wouldn't that be Jack's call? And Danny in a suit. MMMM. Sorry,that's another thread.
    Better slither on back to the gutter now.....
    Ali

Comment

WELCOME SIERRAGULF GURL 23!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      - remember to close your tags ie. [COMTRYA] and [/COMTRYA]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BLAISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      sigpic
      Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BLAISE

WELCOME NEWBIE SIERRAGULF GURL 23

Moebius 1
        Spoiler:
        the hand touching was so suttle that I didn't see it on the first take. Had to rewatch it twice to see that they are indeed together.After touching each others hand, Sam folded her arms.They were both very cool about it what with the reg and all.

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
          WELCOME SIERRAGULF GURL 23!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          - remember to close your tags ie. [COMTRYA] and [/COMTRYA]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BLAISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          lol, comtrya!?
          sigpic
          http://annorasponderings.tumblr.com/
          http://circumvented.tumblr.com/

Comment

hey!
            thanx for making me feel part of the shipper fam!

love,sierrgulf_gurl_23
            I'm a Teenage,Scifi Friday-loving,Sam+Jack Shipper Gurl I am a shippy shipper chockfull of shippy shipperness having shippy shipper dreams!!
            Sam+Jack 4 ever!!!I love Hayden Christensen!!May 19th: Sith Happens!!Can't wait till July! I LOVE RED JELLO,just like Jack...!!

Kinsey:[on S/J]Oh I believe there's a lot more to this than we've been told. Well, of course I hardly expect them to incriminate themselves in their own reports.But we can all read between the lines* -Kinsey, Innauguration
            *1st and only time I agree with Kinsey

Replicarter: There are two of us.
            Jack: If only...
            (Sam looks at him. He clears his throat quietly.) -Replicarter and Jack, Gemini

The land of "lilipu" is an amazing land where I go to think about Sam and Jack being a couple, their future wedding,what their kids will look like... So now it's my own private shippy-world.All shippers invited!!!!

Comment

hey guys!
              thanx for making me feel part of the shipper family!

love,sierrgulf_gurl_23

i think my spoiler part didn't work; sorry if i ruinned any thing to anyone. still new at this...
              I'm a Teenage,Scifi Friday-loving,Sam+Jack Shipper Gurl I am a shippy shipper chockfull of shippy shipperness having shippy shipper dreams!!
              Sam+Jack 4 ever!!!I love Hayden Christensen!!May 19th: Sith Happens!!Can't wait till July! I LOVE RED JELLO,just like Jack...!!

Kinsey:[on S/J]Oh I believe there's a lot more to this than we've been told. Well, of course I hardly expect them to incriminate themselves in their own reports.But we can all read between the lines* -Kinsey, Innauguration

The land of "lilipu" is an amazing land where I go to think about Sam and Jack being a couple, their future wedding,what their kids will look like... So now it's my own private shippy-world.All shippers invited!!!!

Comment

Comtrya!

Comment

Welcome to the Shipper Family sierragulf_gurl_23

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BLAISE!!!

Comment

I thought M1 was actually pretty good
                    Spoiler:
                    saw a couple shippy moments. The HAND seen I couldn't miss it. Did anyone else notice but it almost seems like the camera was waiting for that to happen? Also thought it was cute when Sam and Jack were having there little fight about changing the timeline they acted like a married couple even my brother said so he's not a shipper hehehehe!!! Not sure if this a shippy moment are not but did anyone notice that when AU Sam and Daniel were getting off Jack's boat he seemed to be protective of her making sure she was safe while getting off the boat. O.k. hopefully this made sense to you guys!

Comment

thanx suekay

btw: I loved the General's Hell!

Comment

Originally posted by sierragulf_gurl_23
                        thanx suekay

btw: I loved the General's Hell!
                        and thanx cassie and everyone else. sory 4 makin so many posts. i'm such a babbler... ok, now i'm babbling...UGH!

never mind.don't mind me.just talking to myself....

Comment

Glad you liked it!!!!!!!

Y'know...I feel all squeey (is that a word?) everytime someone tells me they enjoyed my fic...

...I guess it's because I'm a new author!!!!!!!!

I'm gonna be adding more to the 'Hell's trilogy' soon, and i've started writing a sort of prequel for it!
                          sigpic
                          Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by Cassie
                            Hi everyone I'm back sort of! A day without you guys *gasp*

Welcome Back Zika missed ya!
                            (((Zika)))

HAPPY BIRTHDAY To CKO and Kiwigater!!!
                            Thanks!

You have made a *lot* since sunday!!

Now I've on page 496!!!

Zika
                            Zika

Belief in Sam and Jack ship in season 10?

P.S. sorry about my english - from Denmark()

Comment

Hello,

THis is my first post here, I hope I do it correctly, SPOILERS (Highlight below to read):

Has anybody noticed that when Sam was asking Jack to be in the video her tone was much more relaxed... like if they had been in a relationship for a while, very different even from when they arrived in 3000BC.

I also think that it would be great to have a Stargate movie regarding those 5 years!!!

PS: I've loved every episode so far, they are just always better, different and keep me always wondering what is coming next.

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                              Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
                              Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

In reference to last night's episode--
                                Spoiler:
                                I can't believe I missed the hand!!! Usually I am much quicker on picking up on things, but boy did I overlook that one. Also...in my rewinding to look at the hand touch again and again, why would it be necessary for work that Sam and Jack stand so close in Daniel's office? They are definitely a couple!

oops.
                                -girlgater

Comment

Working...
                                X