X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
    Thank you ship sistah!
    [snip]
    You’ll come back to visit after next Friday’s Moebius? Please?
    I would love to come back and talk. I may even come back early if I get to watch the last one before Friday.

ship sistah

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

Hi shippers

We are now going out a bit more and I so love picnics with Jack

http://www.angelfire.com/space2/sci-fi/SJPicnic1.jpg

Sam & Jack
      Last edited by Catysg1; 23 March 2005, 12:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kri
        I absolutely loved Moebius I. It reminded me that I first fell in love with the whole show and ALL the characters. The S/J shippiness factor over the years has just been a nice addition for me. Crap, perhaps I shouldn't be on this thread!
        Did I miss the memo that said we changed this thread to the "I must dislike Moebius thread" ???? It is important for ALL, positive and negative, viewpoints to be posted. You never know when a differing opinion will impact the way you (general) view a scene or episode. Please, Please, PLEASE let's stop the talk about this being the "wrong" thread for any Shipper. And there is NO need to apologize for your viewpoint. If you enjoy Sam and Jack together then that is all that matters on this thread.

Token ~

Comment

Well said Token well ..
          Spoiler:
          ..I didn't like Moebius that much when I saw it a month ago ....but Now I think it's just OK ..not a big deal of an episode ..I had a good laugh really watching it ...it didn't bring anything after the "Thread" episode ...I know that Sam and Jack are together ...I didn't hear much about it at all through Moebius ...nothing actually ...but I think the Alt Sam and Jack did it in ancient Egypt.. they lived together over there and changed very slightly the time line ..they are the same SG1 team ..but the fish in the pond means "Caught" ..so the verb explains it all

Caty

Comment

Happy birthday Blaise

May your day be very special

Caty

Comment

Shippy hugs, everyone!

Saw M1 last night, and haven't read any of your posts about it yet. I just wanted to pop in to say. . .

Spoiler, M1
              Spoiler:

Did you see him touch her hand in the briefing room when she passed him that report? Those two are together!!!!!! I know it was SUBTLE, and it wasn't what I was hoping to see in the finale, but my interpretation is that it's a definite sign that their relationship has progressed since Threads.

I don't think TP's would make a mistake like that; I think they did it as a way of showing us that the ship still sails!

OK, still trying to stay unspoiled, so I'm going to go back and read some of the M1 posts from the UK shippers in February.

See you next week!

sigpic
              s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                Hi shippers

We are now going out a bit more and I so love picnics with Jack

http://www.angelfire.com/space2/sci-fi/SJPicnic1.jpg

Sam & Jack
                As always so lovely. Wanted to give you rep but not allowed. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Originally posted by sugarshaker
                  Shippy hugs, everyone!

Saw M1 last night, and haven't read any of your posts about it yet. I just wanted to pop in to say. . .

Spoiler, M1
                  Spoiler:

Did you see him touch her hand in the briefing room when she passed him that report? Those two are together!!!!!! I know it was SUBTLE, and it wasn't what I was hoping to see in the finale, but my interpretation is that it's a definite sign that their relationship has progressed since Threads.

I don't think TP's would make a mistake like that; I think they did it as a way of showing us that the ship still sails!

OK, still trying to stay unspoiled, so I'm going to go back and read some of the M1 posts from the UK shippers in February.

See you next week!

Yes sugarshaker

Spoilers Moebius 1 and 2 ..and threads

We all
                  Spoiler:
                  saw that ..and it's not a mistake ..they play it that way ...he kind of brushed her hand ...it was a good little thing to see ....and I also think it means that they have talked and are getting closer the way they can ...I mean ...it must be hard enough to hold on until Jack is not in the military ..so as long as it's sublte at the moment ...they are allowed to do that ...it was the same in Threads ...a scene after the infirmary one ...when they had the problem with the Iris ....he called her Carter quite loud ...and then ..he called her again "carter" softer that time like it was bugging him to call her "Carter" ...they talked ..big time ..and they agreed to be together ...that's why I think they became a couple in ancient Egypt when they thought they were lost forever ...and by that they slightly changed the timeline but because it was only on a personal level ...they came back as the real team with a chaos happening which is the fish in Jack's pond ...but even that means something ...he caught the fish ..he caught Sam ..and here we go ...plus Daniel and Teal'c are just turning up ...so I think Sam and Jack were on their own for a while before the 2 others arrived ...I even would have thought they would have spent the Saturday together and ask D and T to join them on Sunday by the pond and bring their gears on .

Wasn't Moebius 1 and 2 supposed to be aired back to back in the US ?!!

Caty

Comment

Happy Birthday Blaise!!!!!
                    sigpic
                    http://annorasponderings.tumblr.com/
                    http://circumvented.tumblr.com/

Comment

wow it's like someone's birthday everyday here!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Happy Birthday Blaise!
                        sigpic
                        ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

[CENTER][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=2]in regard to sugarshaker's spoiler (highlight to read):

i never noticed! thanx 4 enlightening my day with even more shippyness!

[COLOR=SandyBrown]shippy hugs and kisses to everyone! may your dreams be filled with happy peppy shippyness!
                          I'm a Teenage,Scifi Friday-loving,Sam+Jack Shipper Gurl I am a shippy shipper chockfull of shippy shipperness having shippy shipper dreams!!
                          Sam+Jack 4 ever!!!I love Hayden Christensen!!May 19th: Sith Happens!!Can't wait till July! I LOVE RED JELLO,just like Jack...!!

Kinsey:[on S/J]Oh I believe there's a lot more to this than we've been told. Well, of course I hardly expect them to incriminate themselves in their own reports.But we can all read between the lines* -Kinsey, Innauguration
                          *1st and only time I agree with Kinsey

Replicarter: There are two of us.
                          Jack: If only...
                          (Sam looks at him. He clears his throat quietly.) -Replicarter and Jack, Gemini

The land of "lilipu" is an amazing land where I go to think about Sam and Jack being a couple, their future wedding,what their kids will look like... So now it's my own private shippy-world.All shippers invited!!!!

Comment

[CENTER][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=2][COLOR=SandyBrown]in regard to sugarshaker's spoiler (highlight to read):

[/COLOR=White]i never noticed! thanx 4 enlightening my day with even more shippyness!

[COLOR=SandyBrown]shippy hugs and kisses to everyone! may your dreams be filled with happy peppy shippyness!
                            I'm a Teenage,Scifi Friday-loving,Sam+Jack Shipper Gurl I am a shippy shipper chockfull of shippy shipperness having shippy shipper dreams!!
                            Sam+Jack 4 ever!!!I love Hayden Christensen!!May 19th: Sith Happens!!Can't wait till July! I LOVE RED JELLO,just like Jack...!!

Kinsey:[on S/J]Oh I believe there's a lot more to this than we've been told. Well, of course I hardly expect them to incriminate themselves in their own reports.But we can all read between the lines* -Kinsey, Innauguration
                            *1st and only time I agree with Kinsey

Replicarter: There are two of us.
                            Jack: If only...
                            (Sam looks at him. He clears his throat quietly.) -Replicarter and Jack, Gemini

The land of "lilipu" is an amazing land where I go to think about Sam and Jack being a couple, their future wedding,what their kids will look like... So now it's my own private shippy-world.All shippers invited!!!!

Comment

hey sierra gulf are you knew here?
                              i haven't seen you here before
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Token
                                Did I miss the memo that said we changed this thread to the "I must dislike Moebius thread" ???? It is important for ALL, positive and negative, viewpoints to be posted. You never know when a differing opinion will impact the way you (general) view a scene or episode. Please, Please, PLEASE let's stop the talk about this being the "wrong" thread for any Shipper. And there is NO need to apologize for your viewpoint. If you enjoy Sam and Jack together then that is all that matters on this thread.
                                I always worry that if my like for the overall show supercedes seeing Jack and Sam together on every episode, that I must not truly be a shipper. I love them together, but I loved the show first. Perhaps I should think about this some more hehe

Comment

Working...
                                X