Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jeez They let me loose with some more Green and i spend it all in 5 minutes roll on the next 24 hours so I can give some more out

Thank dipsofjazz!! My lord Bev is staying

SAM AND JACK FOREVER!!!
    And all these bad dreams, I wake up to the light. And when I can't sleep, I wake up to your eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
      Okay PT! It's done. My very first Stargate fanfic. Woohoo!

The concept is simple but it's a spoiler from Season 9. Plus it includes themes from Threads, which I haven't even seen yet - just seen the spoilers on those too.

Okay so tell me how to post this baby!!! Do I save it as a text file or upload it to my server?

Hmmm?
      ooo no idea lol erm can you use the fan fic section in gateworld, or maybe attach it to a post or PM
      And all these bad dreams, I wake up to the light. And when I can't sleep, I wake up to your eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by PoeticTragedy
        ooo no idea lol erm can you use the fan fic section in gateworld, or maybe attach it to a post or PM
        Okay - well, you're all required to read it. Thus sayeth the militant shipper penguins! Please read it.

Here's the link to download. Please read it.

http://www.powerpromoz.com/stargate/resolutions.pdf

I hope you enjoy it...and by the way, have I actually asked you all to please read it?

Okay, okay. I'll quit begging.

But please read it.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Hey Campers!

Looks like you guys had a great time last night with Sam and Jack! Wish I hadn't missed it

Bren Ren - I haven't had to use my brain like that for ages! I thought it didn't work properly anymore Tried to give you rep but GW said i'd given out too much lately.

WELCOME CASSIE!

New posters always welcome in this family

Hi PT - you crack me up - as always

Uber SG1Fan - I'm off to read your FF
          sigpic

Comment

Okay - well, you're all required to read it. Thus sayeth the militant shipper penguins! Please read it.

I hope you enjoy it...and by the way, have I actually asked you all to please read it?

But please read it.

Am Reading as we speak oooo 15 pages that should keep me busy

Comment

MB!!!!!!!!! Sometimes you're as bad as tptb!! What did you finish there for?

I'll spoil this for those who haven't read MB's fic yet
              Spoiler:
              Reasons for liking MB's fic.
              1. We got the big honkin' kiss! *jumps around the room grinning*
              2. It's shippy
              3. It's angsty
              4. It's funny
              5. It's shippy - did I say shippy? - all the things we SF's love

sigpic

Comment

Am Reading as we speak oooo 15 pages that should keep me busy
                Wow, I sure hope you like it.

I can't believe how nerve racking this waiting can be!!!

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1
                  Hey Campers!

Looks like you guys had a great time last night with Sam and Jack! Wish I hadn't missed it

Bren Ren - I haven't had to use my brain like that for ages! I thought it didn't work properly anymore Tried to give you rep but GW said i'd given out too much lately.

WELCOME CASSIE!

New posters always welcome in this family

Hi PT - you crack me up - as always

Uber SG1Fan - I'm off to read your FF
                  Hey Oma (((((((((Oma))))))))))) Hope your well I'm doing the same reading some S/J fan fic

Comment

MB!!!!!!!!! Sometimes you're as bad as tptb!! What did you finish there for?

I'll spoil this for those who haven't read MB's fic yet
                    Spoiler:
                    Reasons for liking MB's fic.
                    1. We got the big honkin' kiss! *jumps around the room grinning*
                    2. It's shippy
                    3. It's angsty
                    4. It's funny
                    5. It's shippy - did I say shippy? - all the things we SF's love

Yay! Someone liked my very first Fan Fic!

Mary Beth does a silly shipper dance....

Comment

Yay! Someone liked my very first Fan Fic!

Mary Beth does a silly shipper dance....

Congratulations You can be rated amongst the

Hey PT - did i see you're writing a FF too?

Just to reassure everyone - I won't be writing ff, I'm much better at reading it

And just to keep us on topic ... and cos it goes with the story - kinda

I can't remember who posted this orignally - but I thought it was great - all credit to ... whoever
                      sigpic

Comment

Congratulations You can be rated amongst the

Hey PT - did i see you're writing a FF too?

Just to reassure everyone - I won't be writing ff, I'm much better at reading it

And just to keep us on topic ... and cos it goes with the story - kinda

I can't remember who posted this orignally - but I thought it was great - all credit to ... whoever
                        Yeah ive started writing one and im about half way through Uber's Its brilliant so far

Comment

But please read it.

Quite good, particularly for a first fic. I enjoyed it; thank you.

Comment

Good morning campers!

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((BEV))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

((((((((((((((((((((((((((Shippers)))))))))))))))))))))))

Anywho...

VOTING'S STILL OPEN AT THE SJFAS - http://www.samandjack.net/sjfa - but it'll close any second!

Ding counter -25
                            Rep counter - 3964

I got dinged for a perfectly valid point - I asked JM to answer Token's question as EVERYONE wants to know the answer.

The antis will want to know so they can be happy with Sam and Jack not being together or sad with Sam and Jack being together
                            The noromos want to know if there's gonna be ship, so they know in advance to ignore
                            And we want to know for even MORE obvious reasons.

Anywho...A MESSAGE TO DINGERS!

please leave you name and email address after the ding so that I can get back to you...your whining is important to me!
                            sigpic
                            Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

so US gaters gettin excited bout tomarrows ep... I know I am... course thanxz for all my fellow shippers, i've been thoughly spoiled by spoilers ect.. still wanna see it for myself
                              sigpic

Comment

But please read it.

I'm at 6th form, but the second i get home, i promise to download and read it It sounds good from what i'm hearing from Oma and Jamie

Wheres tan when we need to look all scary new Uber!!! youve been her longer than me
                                I'm here, I'm here...............Have i missed the militant penguins marching? Have i missed my Window of Opportunity? lol!

--Tan

Comment

Working...
                                X