X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by majorsal
    Is Jack checking Sam's neck pulse?

Sally
    NOPE!!! he is finding the *Sweet Spot* so he can kiss her neck and send her into a *Fit of Desire* hee hee
    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by MajorSam
      http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...ASERVISION.jpg

Ooh, Ooh, Sam/Jack ship happening... Must... Interrupt... *Flys off to destroy our sacred moments*
      OMG!!!!ROFLMAO!!!!! THAT is hilarious ....and so true!!!
      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
        NOPE!!! he is finding the *Sweet Spot* so he can kiss her neck and send her into a *Fit of Desire* hee hee
        Hmm... I am too busy looking to see what his OTHER hand is doing!

Comment

Originally Posted by sueKay
          Okay gang...

I want to know...

A. What you think the most angsty S/J moment is?
          B. What the most serene or calm moment is?
          C. What the sexiest moment is?

Well gang????
          Adding my two cents...

A. Unfortunately there are soooo many choices in this category. For me, I'm going to have to say Lost City I
          Spoiler:
          When Sam goes to Jack's house uninvited. Sam says that she was driving...in her car. LOL!! All the awkward moments leading up to Sam try to tell him how she feels, Jack calls her a "national treasure", and then the silent glances. *sigh*

B. Threads
          Spoiler:
          In the infirmary watching Jacob was such a peaceful moment where it was just Jack and Sam sharing their love for each other.

C. Grace
          Spoiler:
          That kiss was burning, sizzling HOT!! I know what happened to the rest of the film footage of that kiss. It melted!!!! I wouldn't have believed something that short could have been THAT freaking sexy!!!

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by Kri
            Hmm... I am too busy looking to see what his OTHER hand is doing!
            ...can you believe I didn't even notice THAT....leave it to a *Thunker* to see those things ...hee hee

Comment

For you Shippers that don't frequent the "Ask Joe Mallozzi" Thread, I posted this question about Sam and Jack:

S8 "Threads" & "Moebius II" Sam/Jack spoilers

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....&postcount=573

I'll let you know if there is a response. Yeah, right!

Token ~

Comment

For majorsal...

(J&S scrub courtesy of Mala the Magnificant)

Comment

Originally posted by Token
                  For you Shippers that don't frequent the "Ask Joe Mallozzi" Thread, I posted this question about Sam and Jack:

WONDERFUL, Token! It was precise, to the point, and NOT ambiguous in nature.... now, if we can get our dear Joe to reply in kind...

Token: "Joe, will Sam and Jack kiss or show intimacy in season 9 together?"

Joe: "Yes."

Seeeeeee!

Sally
                  sally

sigpic

Comment

By response, you mean dance, right? As in tap dance around the question.
                    sigpic
                    ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

since I see that I am about to become a *Gould Lord* I thought it only fitting that I do it here with the Shipper Family AND tell TOKEN....YOU ARE AWESOME!!!!!! I LOVE your question and I will be watching faithfully to see if he answers

Great job Token (((((TOKEN))))

Comment

I'm also thinking... if they can't get RDA/Jack back for any scenes, will they at least let us know (telling us, speaking about it, Sam using her mouth to SAY SHE'S WITH JACK) they're together?

Btw, I think they'll be able to talk RDA back for at least a scene or two (or ep or two).

Shipper motto: Never give up, Never give in!

Sally, who sent off her first season 9 postcard today...

(asked for a season 9 kiss, and between the real Sam and Jack! )
                        sally

sigpic

Comment

since I see that I am about to become a *Gould Lord* I thought it only fitting that I do it here with the Shipper Family AND tell TOKEN....YOU ARE AWESOME!!!!!! I LOVE your question and I will be watching faithfully to see if he answers

5000! Congratulations! You deserve a Sam/Jack kissy pic for that, but I don't have pics or nothin', dangit!

Oh, and it's an honor to serve.
                          sigpic
                          ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Congratulations, Tame!

(how the heck can someone talk 5000 posts worth... not that she has a big mouth or anything.... )

Sally
                            sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by blueiris
                              5000! Congratulations! You deserve a Sam/Jack kissy pic for that, but I don't have pics or nothin', dangit!

Oh, and it's an honor to serve.

Kissy Kissy Kissy, thought I'd help out a shipper in need!

Just had to say this pic is DAAAAANG HAWT!! I'm burning up over here... *melts into pile*

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...m/NDVD_156.jpg

Have I missed any???

Mmmm

The Von MajorSam Family Singers debut CD... Coming soon

^^Sam/Jack^^
                              |||Official Member of the Chevron Guy Fan Club||

Comment

Hey, nice MajorSam!

I have no pics, but say the word, and puff, shipper to the rescue!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X