This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PoeticTragedy
    You know what...I think I shall what are you having?
    hmmmmmmmm.....bacardi and coke sounds good right about now lol

*still hyper from moebius 2 lol*
    Carolyn

Comment

Originally posted by Twisted Angel (Sam_rules)
      Before I go off,

I have been thinking about it a lot. But then I love science so whenever it has a lot of scientifical stuff in it, I always think a lot about it (XF included as well )! But yes, I have been thinking a lot about Moebius. I have also been trying to explain to my mum how it all went. She got very confused lol! But I guess that is 1 of many great things about this show! It makes you think. You question things and you might want to find out more and think more about it! Well that is IMO!

~Tracey~
      Make a Moebius strip - one long thin strip of paper put in one twist and tape ends together. Make a colored dot in one spot then follow with a marker or your finger along one side. You can go completely around without lifting your finger and get back to go. It has only one side and one edge. It seems counter intuitive but a simple model makes it real.
      sigpic
      Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
      My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
        Caty - I'm going by my memory here - I mean I've only seen the episode what, 1 or 57 times...

Essentially I remember that as Daniel was trying to get the others to try to remember things from their time before ending up there, Jack kept saying that he remembers himself mining: "I mined alot."

So when they were sharing their dreams with each other of course Jack dreamed about mining, but now with a twist, "mining naked."

Don't forget, Jack also dreamed about "other things"...

BTW, I sent you a PM about a week ago...did you receive it? Also, I added you and several others here to my Buddy List, but what exactly does that mean???

Thank you Caty and I can't wait to see the new vid...
        It means you can see when were online on the main forum area down the bottom where all the users are it puts a cross next to the users that are in your buddy list
        And all these bad dreams, I wake up to the light. And when I can't sleep, I wake up to your eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by samisjacksgal
          hmmmmmmmm.....bacardi and coke sounds good right about now lol

*still hyper from moebius 2 lol*
          Ill have a Jack Daniels yum

Lol Im getting all hyped up about season 9 myself
          And all these bad dreams, I wake up to the light. And when I can't sleep, I wake up to your eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue

Sorry, been working on my Jack clone. He has been malfunctioning.
            Have you tested all his system - run a full diagnostic?
            sigpic
            My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Ill have a Jack Daniels yum

Lol Im getting all hyped up about season 9 myself
              heh heh *bounce bounce bounce*
              Carolyn

Comment

You gonna keep guessing where i work PT, Sir Ruff? Or can you not be bothered?

Oh, and i agree with Wynter's comment on your pic PT, why would you need to die of embaressment? And Sir Ruff, don't need to repeat....

Yawn! so tired lol
                Ooo drinking? can i too??? *looks all sweet and innocent*

--Tan

Comment

heh heh *bounce bounce bounce*
                  lol *bounces aswell*

Comment

Originally posted by scaryperson
                    You gonna keep guessing where i work PT, Sir Ruff? Or can you not be bothered?

Oh, and i agree with Wynter's comment on your pic PT, why would you need to die of embaressment? And Sir Ruff, don't need to repeat....

Yawn! so tired lol

--Tan
                    lol yes you may consume alcohol with us well theres hundreds of hotels in leeds so if its not them two I dont know merrion perhaps hotel metropole? and thankyou all we need is a pic of you Tan

Comment

Man.. there ain't nuthin better than B.B king and gooooood blues in the middle of the night..

Comment

Originally posted by scaryperson
                        Yawn! so tired lol

--Tan
                        of course the more the merrier lol
                        Carolyn

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Ruff
                          Man.. there ain't nuthin better than B.B king and gooooood blues in the middle of the night..
                          oooo cool Im listening to Hendrix and Creed at the moment

Comment

of course the more the merrier lol
                            what ya having to drink Tan?

Comment

oooo cool Im listening to Hendrix and Creed at the moment
                              oooo i love Creed's "six feet from the edge" song, could be great for a sam/jack music vid

wish i was doing something fun lol but im stuck with coursework
                              Carolyn

Comment

Originally posted by wynter
                                yeah but i meant ONLY with the cap and glasses......

ok i know i shouldn't go there but hey i can dream....

wynterxx
                                Well you have to make sure your clone is full equiped.
                                I think we are sliding down into the gutter.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X