X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scaryperson
    Awwww! Thanks
    Hey? Where's Sir Ruff, Docker22, and Oma? Omaaaaaaaa! I know you're here!

--Tan

\o

Some of us actually have to work at the same time...

Comment

Has anyone heard anything from my All mighty Lord Rogue?
      I'm so bored, i would like to grace her with my Loyal-ness in Advising....

--Tan
      lol havent seen Rogue for a while either
      And all these bad dreams, I wake up to the light. And when I can't sleep, I wake up to your eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
        I think I've been thinking about Moebius 2 each time I had a break today !!!
        which is pretty unusual for me to do that ..I usually think for a while but it usually does not last a day ..but with Moebius 2 ..it's amazing ...I'm not sure if it's the same for you guys !!!!!!!!...but this is the only episode where I had to think so much ....may be "Grace " too

Caty
        i haven't. stopped. thinking about it. and i haven't stopped watching the last 15 mins of it. and i'm enjoying it every time. its like its chocolate or something!

Comment

Originally posted by PoeticTragedy
          hehe I must have posted hundreds in here over ther past few days I shal keep going do you know how many post i have to get to get to my next rank ?
          I have no idea about how the whole thing works. Best ask a moderator like Darren. He would know.

Comment

oh you guys have spoilt me now i'm gonna have to watch BENEATH THE SURFACE now. i have been good not going straight to the most shippy dvds but i have to now.

My girls thinks i'm nuts,but like i try saying to my 8 year old who is obsessed with lindsay lohan,hilary duff and christina A,you have yours i have mine,but then the cheek of it she turns around and tells me shes 8 i'm 28 i shouldn't be like that!!!!!!!!!!!!huh if only she knew!!!!!!!!

My 3 year old is classic though,she came out with FCOL quite a lot off her own back,but her nursery teacher asked the other day where she got gould and yasureyabetcha what could i say??

Told her the truth but felt a little shameful,my child shouldn't watch them,but hey its on sky and channel 4 can't stop her can i (i can really but need to watch the repeats)

wynterxx

TRUE LOVE COMES AT A PRICE,BUT IS WORTH IT AT THE END

Comment

I didn't know they repeated cold case ..later ...I always miss it because I watch Dark Angel from 8 pm to 10 pm ..GREAT ..I'm gonna watch that 2 ..but I think I saw the end .... I don't think it was my style too much though for that episode !!! but I'll see

caty
              Oh they don't! My mum taped it for me while I was out! I didn't want to wait to watch it until it is repeated on Friday! I really love Cold Case!

Ok I am really going now!
              See you tomorrow Caty. Maybe in the XF thread too!

~Tracey~
              Last edited by Twisted Angel (Sam_rules); 24 February 2005, 03:21 PM.

By Jenomac over @ Livejournal

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Ruff
                \o

Yes, but that isn't wise, being that you should concentrate on your job

How are you today Sir Ruff?

--Tan

Comment

I didn't know they repeated cold case ..later ...I always miss it because I watch Dark Angel from 8 pm to 10 pm ..GREAT ..I'm gonna watch that 2 ..but I think I saw the end .... I don't think it was my style too much though for that episode !!! but I'll see

caty
                  i loved dark angel until they stopped it!!!

i know ot but does any-body know when the new series of ALIAS is coming on?

i was so looking forward to the snow,but none i'm sueing the weather channel!

wynterxx

TRUE LOVE COMES AT A PRICE,BUT IS WORTH IT AT THE END

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Ruff
                    \o

Lmao! *looks all angelic*
                    And all these bad dreams, I wake up to the light. And when I can't sleep, I wake up to your eyes.

Comment

Shippy dreams

Good night

caty

Comment

Yes, but that isn't wise, being that you should concentrate on your job

How are you today Sir Ruff?

--Tan
                        No it's not been working since 14pm and I'm not even ready yet, it's now 2am Damn GW...

But other than that I'm fine.. Alot of work but I guess that's just a good thing, more work = $ = sg-1 DVD boxsets .. I'll be here a while. Have to get this thing ready

How about posting that pic Tan?

Comment

Good night Caty!!!

Good night shipper family!

I'm off to bed too!

See you all tomorrow!

Comment

Has anyone heard anything from my All mighty Lord Rogue?
                            I'm so bored, i would like to grace her with my Loyal-ness in Advising....

--Tan

Sorry, been working on my Jack clone. He has been malfunctioning.
                            Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Good night Caty
                              Good night galaxy

Ship-p-p-y dreams

Comment

Originally posted by Twisted Angel (Sam_rules)
                                Oh they don't! My mum taped it for me while I was out! I didn't want to wait to watch it until it is repeated on Friday! I really love Cold Case!

Ok I am really going now!
                                See you tomorrow Caty. Maybe in the XF thread too!

~Tracey~

Hey Tracey.. can you tell me something ?? Does Lily fancy her working partner or not??!!! ...because sometimes ...they remind me of Mulder and Scully I find ship everywhere me !!!

caty

Comment

Working...
                                X