Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So what is happening in Part 2 ?? Has it allready begun??? I can't wait for SPOILERS I can't wait to see it
    Lord Zedd

Comment

Moebius Part two spoilers

Spoiler:

AU Jack turns up at aU base..kowalsky is there...

sam and dan not on team..

but sam and dan got the puddlejumper ship working and persuade jack to try to fly it. so he agrees to let them come along.

puddlejumper i s called 'gateship 1' ...by mackay

they land o alien planet. on patrol. greande drops amongst them. jack says 'oh shi...' befoire the greande goes off and stuns them

Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Ok everyone - here we go
        Spoiler:

Opening teaser - Clips to Recap M1
        ATL Daniel and Sam making case for them to go on expedition. Hammond doesn't want them to go, says they are not experienced.
        they ask how is going - elevator doors open and reveal ATL Jack.
        Goes to briefing room - ATL Kawalsky and team.
        ATL Same and Daniel keep trying to make the point that they should go!!

CREDITS

ATL Jack looking at PJ. ATL Sam explains that he has the gene to make it fly and travel through time. Jack, Sam and Daniel enter the PJ.
        Sam and Daniel trying to get Jack to "think" the PJ on - he manages it. They convince him to let them go with him!!!!

Embarkation room. All team including ATL Sam and Daniel geared up and ready to go. They are taking the PJ. Hammond says don't use it to time travel!!(Yeah Right - you just so know that is going to happen!!)

Hammond and McKay watching from control room.
        Mckay does the "Gateship One" gag as does Jack - really funny!!

They fly the PJ through the wormhole.
        Jack and Kawalsky discussing Sam and Daniel and why Jack allowed them to come along. Jack says "gut instinct"

THey are walking along in the forrest but get zapped by one of the Jaffa grenades - knocks them all out.

Comment

mob spoiler
          Spoiler:
          i have just laughed so much they were walking on the path after going through the gate and jack puts his hand up to signal danger they all get on the floor and goofy sam and daniel their faces they didn't know what to do they tried copying the hand movements and finallt=y got on the floor.

i think its not gonna be our sam and jack in this one but hey its early days

gonna get another drink....

wynterxx

TRUE LOVE COMES AT A PRICE,BUT IS WORTH IT AT THE END

Comment

Originally posted by SamCarterONeill
            i was about to say the same thing!!! I love your sig, by the way!!!!!
            thanks, hey thats for the first few spoilers, hope things get better soon!

True Love! <3 True Love! <3

Comment

Moebius
              Spoiler:
              Kawalsky persuaded Jack to join the mission. Jack made the Jumper work. MacKay, Daniel & Jack had the 'gateship' conversation the others had in Atlantis. Jack unimpressed with the name.
              Spoiler:

Sam & Daniel persuadeed Jack to let them come to Chulak

Sam & Daniel not very stealthy

Apparently AT Jack's gut instincts are not very good - unlike our own Jack.

They all got captured by Jaffa.

If they say "according to the tape" one more time I'm going to scream!!

Comment

Spoiler:
                Okay...Jack tunrs up at Cheyenne...manages to get Sam and Danny on the Team...Alt Jack can fly the ship easier than out Jack.
                The ship goes through the gate, then they're flying over the Chulakan forest...they set the ship down and leave for Chulak on foot.
                They're walking, and then a stun grenade is dropped.
                Jack says 'Oh sh-" then it goes off.
                KAWALSKY'S THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND HE DOESN'T LIKE SAM AND DANIEL!

Nice jab at the film - when they're leaving Cheyenne, Jack says to Daniel "Have you got the address to get us home?"

Very little ship...Jack keeps giving Sam odd looks.

Did I mention KAWALSKY!

Oh! Jack's looking VERY THUNKADELIC!
                sigpic
                Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
                  LOL, my oldest was in his room doing homework this afternoon. I put on Urgo to cheer myself up from all the Moebius worry and 10 mins into the show I hear a shout from his room.

"Are you watching Urgo? I know you are because I can tell by the voice!"

A few minutes later he ran into the room and finished watching it with me.

Only bad thing about homeschooling my kids is that we can only watch Stargate during the day every once in a while otherwise we never get anything done around here.

Mom's in a bad mood... mental health day today... let's pop in a
                  Stargate DVD and veg. Kids love those days but doesn't happen
                  often.

Homeschooling Mom's are the COOLEST. My mom homeschooled me. One of the many reasons I love her. She's pretty cool

Comment

Moebius
                    Spoiler:
                    They're in the prison from CotG

Comment

Originally posted by Kazan
                      Ok everyone - here we go
                      Spoiler:

Opening teaser - Clips to Recap M1
                      ATL Daniel and Sam making case for them to go on expedition. Hammond doesn't want them to go, says they are not experienced.
                      they ask how is going - elevator doors open and reveal ATL Jack.
                      Goes to briefing room - ATL Kawalsky and team.
                      ATL Same and Daniel keep trying to make the point that they should go!!

CREDITS

ATL Jack looking at PJ. ATL Sam explains that he has the gene to make it fly and travel through time. Jack, Sam and Daniel enter the PJ.
                      Sam and Daniel trying to get Jack to "think" the PJ on - he manages it. They convince him to let them go with him!!!!

Embarkation room. All team including ATL Sam and Daniel geared up and ready to go. They are taking the PJ. Hammond says don't use it to time travel!!(Yeah Right - you just so know that is going to happen!!)

Hammond and McKay watching from control room.
                      Mckay does the "Gateship One" gag as does Jack - really funny!!

They fly the PJ through the wormhole.
                      Jack and Kawalsky discussing Sam and Daniel and why Jack allowed them to come along. Jack says "gut instinct"

THey are walking along in the forrest but get zapped by one of the Jaffa grenades - knocks them all out.

Spoiler:
                      "gut instinct"
                      i like that
                      "ALWAYS"

"You know love. It's a strange and mysterious... thing..." - Jack "Sacrifices"

SAM/JACK for sg1
                      and though i promised myself i wouldn't ship for atlantis.... PROUD SHWEIR SHIPPER

Comment

Originally posted by ra-hanna
                        HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMBERMOON!!!

Always..
                        Thanks ((((ra-hanna)))) for the b-day wishes! Thanks for the picture, one of my faves of S&J!

Comment

Moebius
                          Spoiler:
                          Teal'c not buying the tape story. He hit Daniel & Jack says that wasn't necessary.
                          Spoiler:

Daniel puts his hand on Jack's shoulder, Jack waves it off. Teal'c takes Daniel to Apophis...ribbon device torture

Comment

15 minute has passed and no ship, oh dear

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee
                              15 minute has passed and no ship, oh dear
                              Oh poop well 45 minutes left
                              And all these bad dreams, I wake up to the light. And when I can't sleep, I wake up to your eyes.

Comment

Refresh, spoil, refresh, spoil, refresh, spoil, eat some chocolate, refresh, spoil....
                                "You are a distraction who is permanently distracted."~ Ohhhhh...sparkly...
                                "Well, we came, we saw, we got spanked."-Harper (Andromeda)
                                Don't shake that. It's liable to blow up.~L.
                                Ewww! What's that mess on the floor? I think my sanity just broke.
                                "My ovaries are exploding with maternal instinct..." Partylikeits1984 on DH's character on Traders
                                Even if the voices in my head aren't real, they have some pretty good ideas.
                                Very smart people intimidate me. And turn me on. Do you see my problem in the dating game?~Aurore
                                (Same boat. Small World. ~ r-h)

Comment

Working...
                                X