Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh wow! I'm only 2 posts away from 800. So I'm posting one here and one in the thunk thread.

Good night to all the sleepy shippers.
    sigpic
    ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Originally posted by Elkeli
      hey could someone point me to some high quality screencaps so I can make some more piccies?! any.all help appreciated.
      I can take screencaps for you.. It's not DVD quality but still pretty good. At the moment I have seasons 2, 3, and 4 on DVD and 5, 6, 7, 8 and some misc eps from season 1... by other means. So just let me know what you need.

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
        I loved Sam's pink jacket in Affinity... I love the color pink (it's my fave color right now), and I just 'liked' it...

Sally

Oops, did I make that

I mean:

Beautiful jacket... very much in style rite now!! I wish I had one *pout*
        The Von MajorSam Family Singers debut CD... Coming soon

^^Sam/Jack^^
        |||Official Member of the Chevron Guy Fan Club||

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
          No, I meant start another s/j thread. This one is already so big that I'm wondering if we shouldn't start a new one because of the huge amount of shippers that'll post here that day (I'm assuming huge).

Sally
          Ah... Yes, this thread is getting a bit BIG. For someone who is a regular, I'm surprised at the speed of the Thread in the last few days.

I'm hoping GW's "blackout" and "lost thread" issues are over. If a mod would like to archive the current thread and give us a clean, shiny one to play in, that would be GREAT!

Another important bit of info for the Ship Family is the Ship Family Chat Thread. We haven't mentioned this for awhile so for all the new Family members...the Family has a Ship Chat thread in the Off-Topic Thread. Here's the link: http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...highlight=ship Fun! Fun! Fun! This Family is all about FUN and, of course, Sam and Jack!!

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by MajorSam
            http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...ilproposal.jpg

Oops, did I make that

I mean: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...Pinkjacket.jpg

Beautiful jacket... very much in style rite now!! I wish I had one *pout*
            Well someone likes Pete Those expressions in your sig! LOL Where are those non-episode related pics from?

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Ruff
              Well someone likes Pete Those expressions in your sig! LOL Where are those non-episode related pics from?

Oh yes.. Pete... he's just my fave, can't you tell *What are you talking about, i'm not dripping with sarcasm*

I have hundreds of non-ep pics of Amanda, they're from various Conventions, magazines, Behind-The-Scenes etc. I'm glad you like them
              The Von MajorSam Family Singers debut CD... Coming soon

^^Sam/Jack^^
              |||Official Member of the Chevron Guy Fan Club||

Comment

I can take screencaps for you.. It's not DVD quality but still pretty good. At the moment I have seasons 2, 3, and 4 on DVD and 5, 6, 7, 8 and some misc eps from season 1... by other means. So just let me know what you need.

You don't have to go to all that trouble for me. I don't really know what I want so I was going to just browse around til I got inspired lol. Thanks anyway!

"doooo doooo do di do do dooooo , do di doooo doooo do di doooo doooo do doooo do di doooo"
                -Stargate Theme

Comment

Originally posted by Elkeli
                  You don't have to go to all that trouble for me. I don't really know what I want so I was going to just browse around til I got inspired lol. Thanks anyway!
                  No problem! it really isn't any trouble because I take those caps also for myself everyday. But if you suddenly need some specific cap just shout this way

Comment

No problem! it really isn't any trouble because I take those caps also for myself everyday. But if you suddenly need some specific cap just shout this way
                    Will do!

"doooo doooo do di do do dooooo , do di doooo doooo do di doooo doooo do doooo do di doooo"
                    -Stargate Theme

Comment

btw. Which episode is this line from?

Carter: I'm fine sir..
                      Jack: yes, you are..

it's been bothering me for some time now and it sounds kinda shippy

Comment

i believe its S7 grace
                        Carolyn

Comment

Sounds like the last lines from "Grace"
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
                            Sounds like the last lines from "Grace"

/\ I concur!

-Stargate Theme

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
                              You're killing us in US, you know, with all that blasted happiness. We just finished Citizen Joe, for Pete's sake.

WAIT A MINUTE...what am I moping about for??? This means Threads is only a few weeks away, right?

Okay I feel better.

I hope you don't mind, but I just *had* to save this to my hard drive to use with my screen saver. It's gorgeous!!! Since, when i did a right click and 'save as', it gave no name (don't know why), I called it "touching and touched". <g>

Fantastic job, Fan!
                              - Mary
                              SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
                              Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                                Dear GW shippers ,

HoneyMoon : day 2

PARIS

Having a lovely time in the city with lots of loving ..hehehehe

http://www.angelfire.com/magic/le_mo...ffeltower8.jpg

Love from Sam & Jack
                                Wow . . . Sam is definitely an amazing woman. How did she manage to grow her hair that much since yesterday?! <g>

Sorry, just joking.
                                - Mary
                                SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
                                Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Working...
                                X