This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oma-1
    My lord! You were correct - JM is a shipper!

Token - thanks for the post - it lifts my spirits and renews the hope that we will get a shippy ending for S&J - please let it be a big, long, clinch so we get time to recover from the shock and enjoy it before it's all over!
    I think you are right. After listening to the audio commentaries from season 7, I think its more AT and RDA that wants J/S not getting together.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
      These are great pics, PT! I love them.
      Thankyou my lord *bows*
      And all these bad dreams, I wake up to the light. And when I can't sleep, I wake up to your eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by PoeticTragedy

Yes, yes please, jumping up and down, lots of BIG AND LONG HONKING KISS

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee
          Yes, yes please, jumping up and down, lots of BIG AND LONG HONKING KISS
          Hehe Im sure there will be much jumping especially by our shipper family
          And all these bad dreams, I wake up to the light. And when I can't sleep, I wake up to your eyes.

Comment

right my good friends i must slip off into the night it has been a good day and i have enjoyed myself alot I shall speak to you all tomorrow

(((((((((((((SHIPPER FAMILY)))))))))))))))))

Nighty Night xxx

Jamie

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1
              Fantastic piccy PT!!! What a way to end the day! Good night all it's past my bedtime.
              Good night Oma. Sweet shippy dreams

Comment

Goodnight PT. I'm off to bed too, so happy dreams to all the shippers.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PoeticTragedy
                  right my good friends i must slip off into the night it has been a good day and i have enjoyed myself alot I shall speak to you all tomorrow

(((((((((((((SHIPPER FAMILY)))))))))))))))))

Nighty Night xxx

Jamie
                  Good night PoeticTragedy and thanks for all the pics

Comment

I bid thee goodnight my lord *bows*

Comment

Good night dipsofjazz see you all tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee
                        Good night PoeticTragedy and thanks for all the pics
                        Goodnight gatebee No problem I hope to have some more tomorrow for everyone to enjoy

Shippy Dreams to everyone!

Comment

I feel honoured to have you as an acquaintance! LOL! It's not important to know me, as I'm just one of the gang here. We're all one big family, and I'm proud to be a member.
                          One thing you'll all learn about me is that I've got a silly sense of humor.

This must be why I feel at home already!!!

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                            Yeah "Pretty in pink" the movie but I know how much you Tame loved Sam's pink jacket in A$$inity

Anyway ....glad you enjoy chatting here again

Caty
                            I loved Sam's pink jacket in Affinity... I love the color pink (it's my fave color right now), and I just 'liked' it...

Sally
                            sally

sigpic

Comment

hey could someone point me to some high quality screencaps so I can make some more piccies?! any.all help appreciated.

also, anyone looking for a bartender in sydney? lol, i'm your worker! hehehe, its a bit of a stretch eh?

Can't wait for the spoilers for Moebius Pt2!!!

Bring on the BIG HONKING KISS!!! (if there's going to be one) HERE's HOPING!

"doooo doooo do di do do dooooo , do di doooo doooo do di doooo doooo do doooo do di doooo"
                              -Stargate Theme

Comment

Me thinks will call it a night too. Sweet shippy dreams to all.....on to M2

Comment

Working...
                                X