This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PoeticTragedy
    lmao! hell yes more than makes up for it ...that makes you a god doesnt it or you could pass yourself off as one
    I could but i don't think the system lords would favour to well to it......

Plus i'm god-like in a Highlander way, not a Stargate way.......

lol
    (What details do you have for your gig on 19th March?)

--Tan

Comment

Originally posted by scaryperson
      I could but i don't think the system lords would favour to well to it......

Plus i'm god-like in a Highlander way, not a Stargate way.......

lol
      (What details do you have for your gig on 19th March?)

--Tan
      indeed you are lol

(the vine is on the headrow which is that road running between the headrow centre and the st johns centre and its on a saturday aswell were the main band on so we shall be on last )
      And all these bad dreams, I wake up to the light. And when I can't sleep, I wake up to your eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by Kri
        Hey, I am recognized by the System Lords. But I have yet to serve anyone hahaha! Hmm...
        Maybe if I am evil this week, I will be granted a System Lords title.
        Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

indeed you are lol

(the vine is on the headrow which is that road running between the headrow centre and the st johns centre and its on a saturday aswell were the main band on so we shall be on last )
          Well, currently, my job is only casual, so i work whenever they want me, and i can decline work if i want, it doesn't affect my postion, so, i can just make sure that Saturday i don't work (anyway, when i do start part-time properly, i might be working mornings...)

What other details do i need to know? erm, time....cost.....?

--Tan

Comment

Well, currently, my job is only casual, so i work whenever they want me, and i can decline work if i want, it doesn't affect my postion, so, i can just make sure that Saturday i don't work (anyway, when i do start part-time properly, i might be working mornings...)

What other details do i need to know? erm, time....cost.....?

--Tan
            aaah cool and excellent

erm it starts about 8 till midnight oh the fun! and probably about £4 to get in
            And all these bad dreams, I wake up to the light. And when I can't sleep, I wake up to your eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
              Maybe if I am evil this week, I will be granted a System Lords title.
              Well, you ARE meeting Apophis on Friday....

Comment

Originally posted by Kri
                Well, you ARE meeting Apophis on Friday....
                No, I am only going Sunday, got soccer Friday and Saturday.
                Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
                  Thank you for the warm welcome I've received here (that goes to everyone else too)!!

At one point I had the misguided belief that Stargate was primarily a US show and that, sure there were fans overseas but they PALED in comparison.

May I please take the opportunity to EAT MY WORDS (I'd love a little graphic for that one btw) and say how thrilled I am to see not only SG fans but also devout S/J shippers from everywhere imaginable! (Okay, I haven't seen anyone from Antarctica yet, but it's only a matter of time...)

Oh and just for you dipsofjazz and others from Scotland - here's one of the pictures I took from Edinburgh Castle in 1989 - you can see the tent for the festival being set up below...

I have another picture from the street below, but I can't seem to find it. I think I was standing outside of a kilt shop (I think it was called "The Kilt Maker") when I took it. It's a shame because it's one of my favorites. It shows modern Edinburgh in the bottom half of the pic with the traffic lights and cars and the stark contrast of the castle...
                  That's a great pic from the castle overlooking Princes Street and it's gardens. I hope you find the other one. Here's a picture of the castle that you are standing in. It's taken from Princes Street, looking at you!

I think it's wonderful to come here to Gateworld and see just how many Sam and Jack fans there are, and to find out about all the different countries we come from. The only problem is the time difference, so we can't all be here together.I'm so glad I found this happy (and sometimes not so happy!) family.
                  sigpic

Comment

aaah cool and excellent

erm it starts about 8 till midnight oh the fun! and probably about £4 to get in
                    Cool, count me there then! (now there's just the teensy matter of how to get home? lol, hmmm)

--Tan

Comment

Cool, count me there then! (now there's just the teensy matter of how to get home? lol, hmmm)

--Tan
                      Hmmm it depends where you live im sure theres buses back at tht time or you could share a taxi with us im sure we shall find a way to get you back

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
                        No, I am only going Sunday, got soccer Friday and Saturday.
                        Soccer for you, or for the kids? Is your whole family only going on Sunday?

Comment

Originally posted by Kri
                          Soccer for you, or for the kids? Is your whole family only going on Sunday?
                          My daughter plays competitive soccer. Yeah me, my husband and two kids wil be there. We are all Stargate fans.

Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                            I'm so happy to have you on my team!
                            The pleasure is all mine, my Lord

I'm hoping if I serve you well you may grant me the remains of O'Neill when you have finished questioning him.

*bows*
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                              J.M.'s visited this thread twice that I remember. The first time was when the thread was about to explode after the publicity pics were shown of Sam and Pete with the ring.
                              http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=7810
                              The second time was after he was invited to the second "Annual Shipper Day" celebration. I don't have the links to these posts handy, but I'm sure another shipper will post them for you.
                              http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....ostcount=11687

It was due to his post about Affinity that we started Shipper Town.
                              History of Shipper Town

On July 12, 2004, Joseph Mallozzi gave birth to the idea of a Shipper Rehabilitation Commune located in Southern California. Ground was quickly broken, and the Shipper Rehabilitation Commune was quickly constructed to meet the needs of Sam and Jack Shippers around the world. The facility was aptly named after its founder Joseph Mallozzi. The mission of the J. M. Shipper Rehab Commune is to rehabilitate Sam and Jack Shippers to a hopeful state of mind and restore their confidence that Sam and Jack will ultimately be together as life partners. Shippers have flocked to the Rehab Commune since the disturbing news of a cloying relationship for Sam. Once Shippers have restored their mojo, they are reluctant to leave the friends they have made. Shipper Town has grown out of the success of the Rehab Commune. Sam and Jack Shippers have created a family as well as a town. Shipper Town is founded on the principle that Sam and Jack are meant to be together and need the support of all Sam and Jack Shippers to fulfill this destiny.

Token ~

Comment

Evil hmmmm,

Sam: Hmmm, I wonder if that gown opens in the back. Uh, Sir maybe you would feel more confortable sleeping on your stomach?
                                Last edited by Rogue; 20 February 2005, 02:34 PM.

Rogue

Comment

Working...
                                X