X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by docker22
    wohooooo, 25th post, i'm all grown up lol
    Woohoo Next step take over the galaxy
    And all these bad dreams, I wake up to the light. And when I can't sleep, I wake up to your eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
      The shippers in this thread have been very good at puting everything into spoiler tags, and have not been using smilies, therefore you shouldn't worry too much about the posts on Tuesday.
      Thanks for that bit of encouragement.

By the way on a completely off-topic subject, I visited Edinburgh in July 1989 and spent 2 weeks there. It was a teen missions trip and I lived with my team in a place called The Old Kirk. I loved it - especially the Castle of Edinburgh. There was going to be some sort of festival there - I picked up the flyer for it, but it was going to start after I left so I missed out.

Gorgeous city in a wonderful country. I hope to visit it again someday.

(back on topic) Sam and Jack shippers rule!

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Ruff
        You don't happen to play anything like nofx/anti-flag/pennywise/bad religion/offspring type of stuff? if you do I'll buy at least five!.. Couple for my "punker" friends too
        LOL! We have a very unique sound thankfully pulling from many influences nofx bad religion and offspring are a few, you dont have to buy it anyway to my friends its free
        And all these bad dreams, I wake up to the light. And when I can't sleep, I wake up to your eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by PoeticTragedy
          Yeah sadly were not of world wide fame....yet but it is a dream
          I think it is amazing that your band has a gig and will record soon. The reason I asked about Leeds is because I was hoping it would be somewhere in London.

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan

By the way on a completely off-topic subject, I visited Edinburgh in July 1989 and spent 2 weeks there. It was a teen missions trip and I lived with my team in a place called The Old Kirk. I loved it - especially the Castle of Edinburgh. There was going to be some sort of festival there - I picked up the flyer for it, but it was going to start after I left so I missed out.

sorry for the OT
            Even though i live in the uk i've never been to scotland, want to go there though, maybe i'll bump into sam and jack on honeymoon,lol

sig made by Samjackshiplover
            http://www.myspace.com/docker22

Comment

have to go off now and walk the dog.

Comment

Originally posted by scaryperson
                Does that album offer apply to me too? lol
                When do you think you're next going to play in Leeds PoeticTragedy?

Pineapple mascot? Sorry that part only just sunk in, what the?

--Tan
                Of course it does we shall be playing again in leeds on the 19th of march at the Vine on the headrow an excellent venue.

Indeed a fan brought a pineapple to the gig and we dubbed it the band mascot for the night Usually its Animal from the muppets and my sheep handcuffed together that are our band mascot but we made an exception

Comment

LOL! We have a very unique sound thankfully pulling from many influences nofx bad religion and offspring are a few, you dont have to buy it anyway to my friends its free

That's sounds great! I definetly want to hear that! Just let me know when it's out!

You don't happen to need a cover designer? (see my profile) LOL

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                    (((((((((((((((((((FLORENCE))))))))))))))))))))))

Welcome back!!!!!!!

How was the meetup????
                    (((suekay)))

The meetup was great, we had lots of fun (for the other ones who wonder what I'm talking about, I've met a french friend from this forum during my holidays). And even she's a non-shipper, we laughed a lot
                    Suekay, you should get something in your mailbox soon I think

And now I'm going to dive in the SJ Thread trying to catch up : one... two... three... I'm catching my breath and GO !
                    Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee
                      I think it is amazing that your band has a gig and will record soon. The reason I asked about Leeds is because I was hoping it would be somewhere in London.
                      Aaaah hopefully soon

Were trying for a slot on this years download festival at donnington.
                      Speaking of london I once went on a road trip to london...we got lost...we ended up driving round a formula one racing course...weird

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Ruff
                        That's sounds great! I definetly want to hear that! Just let me know when it's out!

You don't happen to need a cover designer? (see my profile) LOL
                        If we do Ill drop you a line, judging by your work you would be able to make a kick ass cover for our cd

Comment

Cool, Offspring, I've seen them guys twice!

What other influences do you have?

and in my on-topicness LESS THAN TWO DAYS TIL THE FINALE!!!!!!

--Tan

Comment

--Tan

It's about time. I'm really looking forward to it now, despite my thoughts on part one.
                            __

__

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan

I'm glad you enjoyed yourself when you were in Edinburgh. The festival you missed ( ) is actually many festivals in one, and is the biggest arts festival in the world. It's called the Edinburgh International Festival, and if you're interested, have a wee look here .

I'd also like to welcome you and all the other new shippers to the family, and I'm glad you all seem to be having fun here. It's nice to know that we have made so many friends from all over the world, and we're together because of our love of Sam and Jack.
                              sigpic

Comment

--Tan
                                Did you go to leeds fest?

We have many ranging frm muse to guns and roses, metallica, incubus and nickelback its all good fun

and yeah back on topic Wooooo less than two days till the finale, sorry for my off topic ness i just thought id be able to distract everyone form over thinking about how the finale is going to turn out dont want people worrying! Im sure everyone will get what they want out of the finale they had intended for it to be the last episode so im guessing they made the last part pretty damn good

Comment

Working...
                                X