i got a good feeling about moebius pt 2, all instict of course lol
      Carolyn

Comment

Originally posted by samisjacksgal

i agree tis lush lol

afternoon shippers hows it goin?

i got a good feeling about moebius pt 2, all instict of course lol
        Its going good me too I have a feeling were not going to be disapointed
        And all these bad dreams, I wake up to the light. And when I can't sleep, I wake up to your eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by PoeticTragedy

I hope you're right !!!! Can't wait

Welcome Docker22 !!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

when do you get to watch? on tuesday like us?

And all these bad dreams, I wake up to the light. And when I can't sleep, I wake up to your eyes.

Comment

I hope so, too. It will be great if we get some excellent ship, a kiss would top it all, especially if it's real and not AU.
              __

__

Comment

when do you get to watch? on tuesday like us?

Yeah, only 2 days and we'll be fixed!

Comment

Hi Gals, I wanted to share my thoughts about the Citizen Joe episode for those of you who have seen the show. P.S. This is the first time I'm doing a spoiler quote thingy. I've read all the rules and I previewed the post 3 times to be sure that it is done right. So, what I'm saying is, I'm going to press submit now and hope I did good!!

Lots of SPOILERS!

Spoiler:
                  Ohmygodohmygodohmygod!! I just needed a safe little place to talk about Citizen Joe. And with you gals is the best place for me to be. For starters, I had no expectations for this show. At this point in the series I’m feeling pretty pathetic as far as holding out any hope for Sam and Jack scenes. In fact, in the opening phone conversation scene, I didn’t recognize Sam’s voice. I thought dreadfully, “here it is, the other woman.” My emotionality interfered with hearing the dialogue so since I had taped the show, I rewound and listened more closely. Wait, it’s Sam!!!

Not only is it Sam but, and here’s where my heart starts to flutter, they are:
                  1. exchanging banter, banter is good
                  2. while he is off duty, they’re friends afterall
                  3. she does not call him sir, not once
                  4. she asks him about his weekend
                  5. he exaggerates his weekend plans, “big, HUGE,”
                  6. she calls him on it, “yeah, me neither,”
                  7. he tells her about his omelet plan
                  8. she plays with him about “beer” being the secret ingredient cause she so knows him
                  9. they are both smiling and enjoying the conversation
                  10. if Joe had not disrupted the flow, maybe a brunch invite was a possibility?

Well, of course, I was hooked on that scene alone and watched the whole show. More comments later.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                    Sclairef99 Thankies I really like my two guys

I enjoyed CJ and I REALLY had to laugh at all of the references made to things I KNOW I have read here on the forum and I LOVED Sam & Jack
                    spoliers for Citizen Joe
                    Spoiler:

The phone conversation was just wonderful ...Both of them were so relaxed and playful it was just a pleasure to watch those few minutes

And when Joe said in the infirmary...that he wouldn't let on about Jack's feelings for Sam THAT was a *Canon* moment and BOTH hubs and I too rolled when he said what he did about Pete to Sam

One very blatant reference to what we have seen written here on the boards was the Furlings.... how many posts have I read where people have speculated that they look like Ewoks ...

Overall I enjoyed the episode ...however, I did think it ran a bit long. I do think Joe's wife was a closet Shipper and just didn't know it

as for the RAIN...ARGH!!! Arizonians .....have NO CLUE how to drive in it so YES I stay indoors

I don't think she was as much a closet shipper as a lover of the team...
                    Spoiler:
                    She had a great line that I have seen on the forum OVER and OVER again....The team dynamic just isn't what it used to be!

In Regards to EVEN MORE FRELLING RAIN at the AZ houses..... Some of you may know that the majority of landscaping here is desert landscaping (rocks as a yard instead of grass - accented by cactus and other no water plants) - Well, my front yard is dessert landscaping....or at least used to be - it's been watered so much that the grass and weeds are poking through it looks like I've seeded a yard!!!!!!!!!!! I'm supposed to be working on pulling them - but it just keeps raining!!!!!!!

Ok....back on topic....I've been loving everyones pics! Thanks!

S

Comment

<Pokes head in through marginally cracked door, bracing myself greatly as to not get sucked in...>

Hey Shippers!! God I've missed hangin out here! RL sucks! Work sucks!! I wanna get lost in Sam & Jack again!!

<Great Big Heavy Melodramatic Sigh>

So I don't have time to get properly caught up, there's been some SIXTY flippin pages since I left Thursday!! *60*!!!!! I don't think I'll ever get through all of them... <pout>

But I did get through enough to see Caty's fabulous Honeymoon pic--Absolutely Wonderful!!!!!

And that Manip Sir Ruff posted with Sam and Jack doin' the dishes!!! <Swooning in Shipper Bliss> Now that's a scene I'd just LOVE to see next season!!!

Sooooo...... A little over 48 hours to Moebius part 2 and Sam & Jack and the Ship setting Sail for good!!! Hey, that's not a spoiler.... just hopeful romantic optimism!!

Have lots of fun, gang! Hope to see y'all tomorrow!!
                      Love and hot fudge,
                      Bren Ren
                      ~
                      My stories!
                      ~

sigpic

Comment

Lol! I can see very very late night bless your addiction to gateworld mixed with insomnia
                        *sigh* If you check 3 or 4 pages back, i said to Sir Ruff i was going to lie down for 10 minutes, it ended up me falling asleep for 3 hours.....

Anyway, hi people! I'm back and tired as ever...

--Tan

Comment

Dear GW shippers ,

HoneyMoon : day 2

PARIS

Having a lovely time in the city with lots of loving ..hehehehe

Love from Sam & Jack

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                            thanks, suekay. i forgot i'd asked that question of you.

the prob i'm having now is when i want to change my avatar to one of my homemade ones. all that paint will do is either bmp files, or i can do a gif, but it changes the colors of pictures that i don't like. so i'm trying to find a free verision of something that will let me change the file type of a pic to what gateworld will allow.

sally
                            Sorry, but I can't help you...

I can't make avatars either.

If you want one, you can go to Abydos gate -http://wwww.stargate-sg1.hu

ElspethMac's a good site - http://www.elspethmac.com

Suz
                            sigpic
                            Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis
                              OK people .. here's the next collage.

I hope you like it.
                              Oooh, that is nice! I think it deserves a little bit of green.
                              Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Hey, Mitchell! You want a turn?

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                                Dear GW shippers ,

HoneyMoon : day 2

PARIS

Having a lovely time in the city with lots of loving ..hehehehe

http://www.angelfire.com/magic/le_mo...ffeltower8.jpg

Love from Sam & Jack
                                They certainly look like they're enjoying themselves lol

hehehe, i wonder where they'll be off next?

Keep up the fab work Caty, that's brilliant

--Tan

Comment

Working...
                                X