• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Catysg1
    Just a thought

about mobius 2

Spoiler:
    the fishing scene can't be the last scene in Mobius 2 ..If Mobius 2 is divided in 2 ..like the first 30 minutes is Alternate saving the day and bringing back our real team ..then surely the last 30 minutes should be the real team to give the episode a nice balance in consistency (50/50) ..Therefore ..if the real team goes back to the fishing scene in Threads ...then the fishing scene can't be the last scene of mobius 2 but the first scene of the last 30 minutes ..Then we see the real team again for another 30 minutes after the fishing scene ..so hopefully ..we'll get our Sam and Jack shippy scene and at home if possible ..and the team scene at the end ..which will be a different scene ..whatever they want to do ....don't care too much about the team scene as long as it's not a spy or chaperonne scene for Sam and Jack .

Starting to see on the bright side

Caty
    Those shipper hugs must have worked, Caty… we know we’re in trouble when you’re depressed!

DON’T YOU SMILE AT ME LIKE THAT! THAT’S NOT EVEN A REAL SMILE! IT’S JUST A BUNCH OF TEETH PLAYING WITH MY MIND! Sig courtesy of AmberMoon… kneel before your God!

WWW.SUPERNANNY.US.COM. Log on. Or it’s the naughty chair for you.

Comment

Good Morning, Good Afternoon and Good Evening to SHIPPER FAMILY

I have just read back to 10 pages and seeing how diverse our shipper family is. We cover the earth with our desire for Sam/Jack kiss and resulotion to their 8 yrs. secret love.

Gatebee

Comment

Hurrah! for shipper Hugs
        And all these bad dreams, I wake up to the light. And when I can't sleep, I wake up to your eyes.

Comment

Just another fly thru... and the last one for a few days, sadly. Duty calls, and I must answer... Since I only work the odd weekend here and there, I really shouldn't complain!

In the meantime, keep the Shipper Faith, everyone!! Sam & Jack WILL have their Shippy Every After, just like they deserve!!!!

One last caption from me, then I'm off like a herd of wild tortoises...

No way that was us!
          I could *never* get into that position! No, not even under the influence of Aliens!

Love and hot fudge,
          Bren Ren
          ~
          My stories!
          ~

sigpic

Comment

I hope this doesn't come off as rude as I'm somewhat of a newcomer here...but it really does appear to me that many of our shipper family are experiencing a touch of PMS lately.

Syndrome

I hear a good remedy for this is one part WoO, two parts D&C, with just a dash of Threads.

I hope you feel better soon!!!!

(({{{{{ Shipper Family }})))))))

Comment

Originally posted by BrenRen
              Just another fly thru... and the last one for a few days, sadly. Duty calls, and I must answer... Since I only work the odd weekend here and there, I really shouldn't complain!

In the meantime, keep the Shipper Faith, everyone!! Sam & Jack WILL have their Shippy Every After, just like they deserve!!!!
              One last caption from me, then I'm off like a herd of wild tortoises...

No way that was us!
              I could *never* get into that position! No, not even under the influence of Aliens!

LMAO!!!! (((((((BrenRen))))))
              Carolyn

Comment

ROGUE

Gatebee

Comment

Originally posted by Katkin
                  Those shipper hugs must have worked, Caty… we know we’re in trouble when you’re depressed!

Thank you for all the shipper hugs

I 'll try to stay positive until the end of Mobius 2 ...only 5 days to go over here

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis
                    Got bored .. made this.

Anubis
                    Just love what you do when you are bored.

Gatebee

Comment

Oh ace love that
                      And all these bad dreams, I wake up to the light. And when I can't sleep, I wake up to your eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by galaxy
                        YAY, it's Rogue's B-Day....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROGUE!!!!

I hope you have a wonderful day and all your wishes and dreams come true!

Why has Sam got a pink nose ??!! has she been rubbing noses with Jack earlier ??!!

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Elkeli
                          just a little present before I head off to bed...

PS- Anubis, that's one of my fav J/S piccies!
                          lovely duck shotting

Gatebee

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                            Why has Sam got a pink nose ??!! has she been rubbing noses with Jack earlier ??!!

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by PoeticTragedy
                              Theres no doubt about it Jack and Sam belong together and by all rights should have been together from that moment on they should have been more Romeo & Juliet and to hell with the consequences and you know what Caty you should have been an SG writer the shippers would have been in paradise then hehe

yes but they had to drag on the UST a bit longer which was fine because it's a sci-fi show ..They just don't have to drag it on after
                              Spoiler:
                              Threads though
                              They should have made Jack resigned as a civilian between Threads and Mobius 1 ..They still would have needed him to fly the ship because of his ancient genes ...so there would be no problem and I would have liked to hear them call each other "Sam" and "Jack " if nothing else in Mobius 1 ..that would have made a difference ..I reckon ..even just that

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by PoeticTragedy

Poetic Tragedy

Are we supposed to see a pic there ?!! but I can't see it .

Caty

Comment

Working...
                                X