This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PoeticTragedy
    Awwww thanks for answering (((((Caty))))) was beginning to think you'd forgotten about me

I think your right though thats the way carter should have handled it i guess they just were not to sure about their feelings for each other....just took them 8 years to discover it silly billys lol ...better late than never

You know when you love somebody .....because your heart does not lie ...and I think they knew the minute Jack had to say good bye to Sam behind the force field and she knew too .....When a situation like that happens between 2 people in love ...your heart must be pumping hard AND BEATING FAST in the event not to be able to see each other ever again ...also Jack had a bit more opportunities to taste the water ...for Example when he kissed alt Sam in point of view ....he didn't have to kiss her ...but he must have felt something really strong kissing her ..because it was Sam ..same face ..pretty much the same character really ..sensitive girl, in love girl and very nice and true ...so her it was for him ...he must have known how he felt for the Sam person in any case ...In his mind he must have been kissing the real Sam ...that's why everybody was so awkward during that scene ...shame that Sam didn't really experience something like that though .....The hallucination kiss (grace) does not count because she didn't physically touch him for real ..so she does not really know what kissing him for real feels like ..but Jack does in 2 occasions that he was himself ....point of view and Window of opportunity ..he also knows how the real Sam would react to a kiss from him ..because she was pleased in WoO...and she kissed him back .

Caty
    Last edited by Catysg1; 17 February 2005, 05:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
      You know when you love somebody .....because your heart does not lie ...and I think they knew the minute Jack had to say good bye to Sam behind the force field and she knew too .....When a situation like that happens between 2 people in love ...your heart must be pumping hard AND BEATING FAST in the event not to be able to see each other ever again ...also Jack had a bit more opportunities to taste the water ...for Example when he kissed alt Sam in point of view ....he didn't have to kiss her ...but he must have felt something really strong kissing her ..because it was Sam ..same face ..pretty much the same character really ..sensitive girl, in love girl and very nice and true ...so her it was for him ...he must have known how he felt for the Sam person in any case ...In his mind he must have been kissing the real Sam ...that's why everybody was so awkward during that scene ...shame that Sam didn't really experience something like that though .....The hallucination kiss (grace) does not count because she didn't physically touch him for real ..so she does not really know what kissing him for real feels like ..but Jack does in 2 occasions that he was himself ....point of view and Window of opportunity ..he also knows how the real Sam would react to a kiss from him ..because she was pleased in WoO...and she kissed him back .

Caty
      Theres no doubt about it Jack and Sam belong together and by all rights should have been together from that moment on they should have been more Romeo & Juliet and to hell with the consequences and you know what Caty you should have been an SG writer the shippers would have been in paradise then hehe
      And all these bad dreams, I wake up to the light. And when I can't sleep, I wake up to your eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by galaxy
        Something has to be terribly wrong with me, because it seems like I'm the only one,
        who ist still optimsitic, happy and excited.
        Really...I don't know why, but at the moment I'm really looking forward to moebius 2 and I'm
        hopeful and optimistic about it.
        I don't see any reason why I shouldn't be.
        But I'm sad that my poor Shipper Family is so down, disappointed and without hope.
        I wish I could do something to make you feel better
        (like blackmailing TPTB for example ).
        But all I have to offer is a hug:

(((((((((SHIPPER FAMILY)))))))))

Keep your optimism Galaxy

We propably need you around here at the moment ..I wish I could do the same but I'm crushed big time for the first time since season 1 ..I had my ups and down
        Spoiler:
        but from Tuesday ..I just feel let down so much by so many things which happened in Mobius 1..or the lack of recognition after Threads and that stupid Alt story line ..Why did they have to make Sam and Daniel so nerdy ...??? what is the point behind that if it's not just to tell us that they screwed up in ancient Egypt and make sure that the Alt Jack and Sam don't fit even when they kiss ..and only the alt Daniel and Sam would fit in such an instance .??!! Should we really see nerdy Sam and daniel so much when we know that the real team is probably dead...ok because they messed up somewhere ..and when are we gonna see the real team back in Mobius 2 ..because they can't be there at the same time as the others ..It 's supposed to be them once they screwed up the timeline ...so the Alt team needs to fix the problem first before we can see the real team again ....and it looks like it's gonna take some time ...I'm afraid ..it looks like we gonna see Alt team for another 30 minutes first ..which will leave the real team 30 minutes for the end of the show as a team and Sam and Jack as lovers ..hummmm a bit short unless they give us a 10 seconds Sam and Jack shippy scene *sarcastic*

Caty

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROGUE!

I just wanted to pop in and say hi! Still not too many positive spirits around here!
          I keep my hopes high!
          There is always Stargate Atlantis, which I really enjoy. I think moreso than Season 9. But that goes into another thread!

Comment

Originally posted by pittsburghgirl
            dare I say it???

We are spoilers-you will be assimilated. Resistance is futuile!
            *in my wicked witch of the west voice*

I'm spooooiiiiilinggggggg
            sigpic
            ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
                Lol! I love that episode
                And all these bad dreams, I wake up to the light. And when I can't sleep, I wake up to your eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
                  Good One Rogue! He even looks like he is ready to pucker up.
                  Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

"Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda

Comment

Originally posted by BeaC
                    HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROGUE!

I just wanted to pop in and say hi! Still not too many positive spirits around here!
                    I keep my hopes high!
                    There is always Stargate Atlantis, which I really enjoy. I think moreso than Season 9. But that goes into another thread!

Stargate tptp ..no to be trusted .
                    and I don't like to be included in the ratings for Atlantis ..I want them to tank regardless of how good it is ..They 'll mess it up anyway along the line like they are doing to the majority of the fan base .

caty

Comment

YAY, it's Rogue's B-Day....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROGUE!!!!

I hope you have a wonderful day and all your wishes and dreams come true!

Comment

Just a thought

about mobius 2

Spoiler:
                        the fishing scene can't be the last scene in Mobius 2 ..If Mobius 2 is divided in 2 ..like the first 30 minutes is Alternate saving the day and bringing back our real team ..then surely the last 30 minutes should be the real team to give the episode a nice balance in consistency (50/50) ..Therefore ..if the real team goes back to the fishing scene in Threads ...then the fishing scene can't be the last scene of mobius 2 but the first scene of the last 30 minutes ..Then we see the real team again for another 30 minutes after the fishing scene ..so hopefully ..we'll get our Sam and Jack shippy scene and at home if possible ..and the team scene at the end ..which will be a different scene ..whatever they want to do ....don't care too much about the team scene as long as it's not a spy or chaperonne scene for Sam and Jack .

Starting to see on the bright side

Caty

Comment

Just a thought

about mobius 2

Spoiler:
                          the fisihng scene can't be the last scene in Mobius 2 ..If Mobius 2 is divided in 2 ..like the first 30 minutes is Alternate saving the day and bringing back our real team back ..then surely the last 30 minutes should be the real team to give the episode a nice balance in consistency ..Therefore ..if the real team goes back to the fishing scene in Threads ...then the fishing scene can't be the last scene of mobius 2 but the first scene of the last 30 minutes ..Then we see the real team again for aother 30 minutes after the fishing scene ..so hopefully ..we'll get our Sam and Jack shippy scene and at home if possible ..and the team scene at the end ..which will be a different scene ..whatever they want to do ....din't care too much about the team scene as long as it's not a spy or chaperonne scene for Sam and Jack .

Starting to see on the bright side

I'd like to see that too, Caty. It would be great for it to be split between the two .. thanks to adding to my positive hopes, too.
                          __

__

Comment

Last edited by PoeticTragedy; 17 February 2005, 09:58 AM.

Comment

ROGUE!

Carolyn

Comment

Stargate tptp ..no to be trusted .
                                and I don't like to be included in the ratings for Atlantis ..I want them to tank regardless of how good it is ..They 'll mess it up anyway along the line like they are doing to the majority of the fan base .

caty
                                Regarding Atlantis: Who knows. Right now I am not too envolved in any shipper relationship and just enjoy the special effects and the story line.
                                For the most part, tptb are not to be trusted, I agree. But maybe they come to their senses. Let's see. There is still one episode to go. Maybe they surprise us! (with something good....) and maybe they will learn from their mistakes (well, that one I doubt, but I will give them the benefit of the doubt...).

Comment

Working...
                                X