This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Katkin
    Hmmm, agree with you sueKay. SPOILERS HIGHLIGHT TO READ Too bad everyone was so wild about Threads and said so at the time. After Threads I did say I wasn’t all that happy or optimistic and that the PTB were just chucking us a bone and wouldn’t follow it up. I actually found I really enjoyed Moebius, partly because I have given up all hope of RST – it meant I didn’t end up disappointed at the lack of ship. But I sooooo hope we are all wrong.
    Something has to be terribly wrong with me, because it seems like I'm the only one,
    who ist still optimsitic, happy and excited.
    Really...I don't know why, but at the moment I'm really looking forward to moebius 2 and I'm
    hopeful and optimistic about it.
    I don't see any reason why I shouldn't be.
    But I'm sad that my poor Shipper Family is so down, disappointed and without hope.
    I wish I could do something to make you feel better
    (like blackmailing TPTB for example ).
    But all I have to offer is a hug:

(((((((((SHIPPER FAMILY)))))))))

Comment

Spoiler:
      Lets all hope that the kiss that happens on moebius part 2 is a good one between the proper sam and proper jack we cant be having Caty upset maybe finishing with the fishing scene but this time around, teal'c and daniel not being there leaving sam and jack to get cosy on the little dock
      And all these bad dreams, I wake up to the light. And when I can't sleep, I wake up to your eyes.

Comment

Happy Birthday Rogue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rosemary
        Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

"Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda

Comment

Originally posted by galaxy
          Something has to be terribly wrong with me, because it seems like I'm the only one,
          Really...I don't know why, but at the moment I'm really looking forward to moebius 2 and I'm
          But I'm sad that my poor Shipper Family is so down, disappointed and without hope.

Awwww bless Galaxy's cotton socks I'll give out some shipper love too in the hope of raising spirits

(((((((((((((((SHIPPER FAMILY)))))))))))))))))))
          And all these bad dreams, I wake up to the light. And when I can't sleep, I wake up to your eyes.

Comment

I am going to ask a question about Moebius. Moebius
            Spoiler:
            What did they do in the past that would make both Sam and Daniel so nerdy? I can understand Jack, because the Stargate programs was what saved him from being a broken down old man. But Sam was a graduate of the AF Academy and pilot before even knowing about the stargate. I can't see why not having a stargate program would have effected her personality. I have not seen Moebius yet, so I am just curious.
            Last edited by Rogue; 17 February 2005, 04:43 AM.
            Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

I am with ya. See, the shipper family is doing the wave.

Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

just a little present before I head off to bed...

PS- Anubis, that's one of my fav J/S piccies!

"doooo doooo do di do do dooooo , do di doooo doooo do di doooo doooo do doooo do di doooo"
                -Stargate Theme

Comment

How happy can TPTB make us if AT and RDA never really went with the Sam/Jack relationship! AT was all for the Pete relationship (he was't starking her! Ha-come on Amanda) and RDA just saying on the low-down "I now have to go and kiss Amanda" in a sacastic way. He wants off the show (I don't blame him, the way the shows is going!) They should have ended the series now. The rest of the cast could have drifted to Atlantis and worked on getting that show a following. I'm only going to watch because they are bringing on Beau Bridges, he's a great actor like the rest of his family. I don't want to see two look alikes on a show (is this a way keeping Michael in his place?) This is crazy! Why they didn't they take a poll which way the fans wanted everything to go ( to be fair) and make the people who makes it possible for them to get their salaries happy! I'll keep on wishing but Rda is not coming back, AT has her first child to deal with and the rest are being killed off one by one! Why doesn't TPTB make us real crazy and blow up the whole mountain and kill all the character off, then they can deal with their new step-children, then we can dream our shippy dreams. We will stay together as a family forever but guys don't let those rat-Bast---get us down! We'll keep writing our stories and dreaming our dreams and let them go on the unemployment line!
                  sigpic

Comment

Drive by post...... I'm home sick today and in my fever induced brain I woke up thinking about the opening clips to Threads and the creative editing.....

Spoiler:
                    when the episode first came on they started with the d&c clips (naturally) and then jumped to Grace when Jacob said "It's time to let go of the things that prevent you from finding happiness" Well, of course in Sam's mind he means her preoccupation with Jack. However, I find it quite interesting that in the editing of these clips for Threads, they jump to the elevator conversation and her revelation of Pete. So.....it kind of sets us up, since Jacob obviously proved himself to be a shipper in the end...."it's time to let go of the things..." (meaning Pete) "that prevent you from finding happiness" (with Jack)

I know I'm reaching here but as I said...fever induced... back to bed now...

Comment

To Anubis ..you little pic is great ..love it

To peotic Tragedy ..about the question you asked me yesterday ..if I were Sam , how I would handle Jack .

Well you see for me Love is more important than Job ( because if you are unhappy in love it reflects on the job)..so I would not have left it in the room ...in season 4 if I knew he had feeling for me and I had feelings for him ..I would have made sure we talked about it straight after ....even in a quarter of the SGC ...even if it was a 5 minutes talk so that we can sort things out ...either to to finish it off completely or find a way that we could be together ....I would even have accepted to be moved into another team under someone else 's command if I knew I coud be with the man I love ....Also I would not have gone to find another boyfriend as a second best before I sorted out all those feelings for Jack .....and also if I knew there was nothing we could do about it then I would still have moved to another team so that I don't have to see Jack the man I love too much because deep down it would hurt me too much ...so meeting him once in a while would have been just fine but working everyday with him would not help me much to forget about him and carry on my love life with someone else .

but it would not have happened that way ..because I would have done anything possible to be with the man I love even moving to another team ...or anything else which would keep me in the program but not under Jack's command ...so that I could be with him if he wanted me too.
                      I could not be unhappy in love for 8 years of my life ...specially when the love is so strong .
                      I would even have become a scientist which is a great job too if I needed to .
                      but I'm pretty sure that if I had the talk instead of leaving it in the room ..me and Jack would be together from season 4 ...and we would have kept our relationship purely professionnal while at SGC ...and only be intimate at home . or outside the SGC ..Then I would have it all .

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
                        Spoiler:
                        What did they do in the past that would make both Sam and Daniel so nerdy? I can understand Jack, because the Stargate programs was what saved him from being a broken down old man. But Sam was a graduate of the AF Academy and pilot before even knowing about the stargate. I can't see why not having a stargate program would have effected her personality. I have not seen Moebius yet, so I am just curious.
                        Happy birthday Rogue!

To answer your question
                        Spoiler:
                        I think the fact daniel didnt get picked up by catherine for the stargate program right after that certain lecture just shunned danny boy even more into closing off from the world becoming nerdy as it were, maybe lacking self confidence again after what happened at his final lecture, IMO. Sam however im not sure why she should have taken the same route as the original sam but some reason didnt maybe she did but instead of going onto the stargate program went onto that job and wallowed in a not very good job. Or something on a more global scale could have happened maybe the whole human race on earth have become more...whats the word...ill use pathetic because i cant come up with the word i was lookign for lol but yeah pathetic not reaching there full potential because of lack of enthuasiasm(sp) or confidence, or in jacks case can't be assedness anyway thats my theory love to hear yours if you have one.
                        Last edited by PoeticTragedy; 17 February 2005, 05:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                          To Anubis ..you little pic is great ..love it

To peotic Tragedy ..about the question you asked me yesterday ..if I were Sam , how I would handle Jack .

Well you see for me Love is more important than Job ( because if you are unhappy in love it reflects on the job)..so I would not have left it in the room ...in season 4 if I knew he had feeling for me and I had feelings for him ..I would have made sure we talked about it straight after ....even in a quarter of the SGC ...even if it was a 5 minutes talk so that we can sort things out ...either to to finish it off completely or find a way that we could be together ....I would even have accepted to be moved into another team under someone else 's command if I knew I coud be with the man I love ....Also I would not have gone to find another boyfriend as a second best before I sorted out all those feelings for Jack .....and also if I knew there was nothing we could do about it then I would still have moved to another team so that I don't have to see Jack the man I love too much because deep down it would hurt me too much ...so meeting him once in a while would have been just fine but working everyday with him would not help me much to forget about him and carry on my love life with someone else .

but it would not have happened that way ..because I would have done anything possible to be with the man I love even moving to another team ...or anything else which would keep me in the program but not under Jack's command ...so that I could be with him if he wanted me too.
                          I could not be unhappy in love for 8 years of my life ...specially when the love is so strong .
                          I would even have become a scientist which is a great job too if I needed to .
                          but I'm pretty sure that if I had the talk instead of leaving it in the room ..me and Jack would be together from season 4 ...and we would have kept our relationship purely professionnal while at SGC ...and only be intimate at home . or outside the SGC ..Then I would have it all .

Caty
                          Awwww thanks for answering (((((Caty))))) was beginning to think you'd forgotten about me

I think your right though thats the way carter should have handled it i guess they just were not to sure about their feelings for each other....just took them 8 years to discover it silly billys lol ...better late than never

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
                            Spoiler:

First

Happy birthday Rogue

then I don't know but they must have done something really stupid on the personnal level to become like that ..not sure what it could be but I was shoked to see that ...it was funny for a while ...but I don't understand why it went on and on and on ....and
                            Spoiler:
                            Alt Jack seemed to be the same olf Jack , the grumpy guy with nothing much innhis life that his fishing dream and his love boat ...but other than that he was pretty much the same old Jack as we've known him ...without a smile on his face .I bet he has never been marrid and had a child in the alternate otherwise he would have called his boat his son's name "Charlie" unless "Homer" is his child 's name in the altenate Anything is possible I suppose !!!!!!

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis
                              Nice way of using your "bored" time....feel free to keep it up!!!!!!! Very nice picture!
                              Desperate Thunker

Comment

Have a Shipperiffic Birthday Rogue!!!
                                Desperate Thunker

Comment

Working...
                                X