X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PoeticTragedy
    *cough**Cough* hehe
    Spoiler:
    I know the cliffhanger came and i was like Noooooo Atlantis what are ya doing to me! but its all good i thought it was a good way to end it
    I think I shall do the same with regards to Moebius part 2 and stargates direction in season 9 if part 2 isnt good

I'm looking forward to Atlantis, season two, it sounds great. If only SG1 had amount of new stories Atlantis had, despite it being a new show.

I do have hopes for Moebius, just one - for it to be better than part one, though I'm not expecting much in the ways of anything.
    __

__

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis
      I'm looking forward to Atlantis, season two, it sounds great. If only SG1 had amount of new stories Atlantis had, despite it being a new show.

I do have hopes for Moebius, just one - for it to be better than part one, though I'm not expecting much in the ways of anything.
      Yeah i think with SG-1 running for how long its run they are running out of ideas, even though we all know the many areas they could explore there just not exploring them..i.e furlings, nox, all the other unexplained or not taken further elements of the SG universe, instead they're shuffling the cast in order to create new storys from that, i suppose the writers have to follow certain mainstream arcs within there expertise, but really they should listen to the fans, all they need is a way of integrating certain old arcs back into play, now Atlantis I think was a way of doing this, a major offshoot of the sg world too big to explore in Stargate SG-1 so they give it a spinoff series in order for them to explore it in much more better depth creating new arcs and stories for the writers to explore, in my opinion i think they have given up on Sg-1 and are focusing their attentions more on Atlantis. This should not be the case they should tend to both worlds with equal love and attention
      And all these bad dreams, I wake up to the light. And when I can't sleep, I wake up to your eyes.

Comment

Yeah i think with SG-1 running for how long its run they are running out of ideas, even though we all know the many areas they could explore there just not exploring them..i.e furlings, nox, all the other unexplained or not taken further elements of the SG universe, instead they're shuffling the cast in order to create new storys from that, i suppose the writers have to follow certain mainstream arcs within there expertise, but really they should listen to the fans, all they need is a way of integrating certain old arcs back into play, now Atlantis I think was a way of doing this, a major offshoot of the sg world too big to explore in Stargate SG-1 so they give it a spinoff series in order for them to explore it in much more better depth creating new arcs and stories for the writers to explore, in my opinion i think they have given up on Sg-1 and are focusing their attentions more on Atlantis. This should nto be the case they should tend to both worlds with equal love and attention
        I think also that because the show has been going on for so long, they are getting to the point where each year it becomes less likely for renewal. Therefore, they are attempting to 'wrap-up' the story lines and provide closure in case the show does end. HOWEVER, because they keep getting renewed, they are still trying to create new story lines from what has already been established. Its getting to the point where its being sucked dry of material. Plot lines are getting thinner and thinner.

gee, arn't I just little Miss devil's advocate tonight!

just ignore me, Reckoning Part 1 just finished and i'm frustrated because I can't see part two yet. lol. Even though I know what happens...

"doooo doooo do di do do dooooo , do di doooo doooo do di doooo doooo do doooo do di doooo"
        -Stargate Theme

Comment

Originally posted by Elkeli
          I think also that because the show has been going on for so long, they are getting to the point where each year it becomes less likely for renewal. Therefore, they are attempting to 'wrap-up' the story lines and provide closure in case the show does end. HOWEVER, because they keep getting renewed, they are still trying to create new story lines from what has already been established. Its getting to the point where its being sucked dry of material. Plot lines are getting thinner and thinner.

gee, arn't I just little Miss devil's advocate tonight!

just ignore me, Reckoning Part 1 just finished and i'm frustrated because I can't see part two yet. lol. Even though I know what happens...
          Yeah I think your absolutely right So when they wrap up after each season thinking its the last only to find that its not, they have to create a new season out of what they have left themselves with, good call

lol I think part 2 is the better part but just wait till threads, i have to say is now one of my fav episodes
          And all these bad dreams, I wake up to the light. And when I can't sleep, I wake up to your eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
            yeah ..but the AU sam are
            Spoiler:
            so totally out of characters ..and so behaving either like idiots or careless people (AU jack) that the kiss may even look stupid and even sickly ..like AU sam has never kissed a boy before kind of thing and her glasses are in the way ..and the kiss is all yucky
            I believe this is what we gonna see with the AU kiss ...and let's make more
            Spoiler:
            fun out of the Sam and Jack shippers

Caty
            Caty, a kiss from Jack could never be yucky!

DON’T YOU SMILE AT ME LIKE THAT! THAT’S NOT EVEN A REAL SMILE! IT’S JUST A BUNCH OF TEETH PLAYING WITH MY MIND! Sig courtesy of AmberMoon… kneel before your God!

WWW.SUPERNANNY.US.COM. Log on. Or it’s the naughty chair for you.

Comment

Yeah I think your absolutely right So when they wrap up after each season thinking its the last only to find that its not, they have to create a new season out of what they have left themselves with, good call

lol I think part 2 is the better part but just wait till threads, i have to say is now one of my fav episodes
              I've seen the J/S snippet clips from Threads and I'm clued up on the major plot movements but now i'm just hanging out for the next few eps on tv. Its going to be tops!

Spoiler:
              and as a side note, every time Isaac Hayes spoke, all I could think of was Chef from 'South Park' lol. But I did love the Jacob/Jack interaction. A far cry from what i saw from Poohead in Threads! Also, just spotted good ol' Carmen in 'Medical Investigation' which just started over here, now wonder he wasn't in Stargate much.

"doooo doooo do di do do dooooo , do di doooo doooo do di doooo doooo do doooo do di doooo"
              -Stargate Theme

Comment

Got bored .. made this.

Anubis
                __

__

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                  Rogue - don't blame ya!

This WAS the best sci fi show out there...now it's wishy washy crap that doesn't keep anyone happy...
                  Spoiler:
                  There was NOTHING in Moebius for anyone...it wasn't even our team

I'm sooooooooooooo pissed off...think we should all mass-pm JM to tell him how cheated we all feel???

We are by far the most loyal section of the fandom...we've put up with two seasons of crap...now they're crapping on us again...I've had enough...

Spoiler:
                  Atlantis last night was absolutely brilliant...It was funny and serious at the same time...they don't need to resort to geeky cardigans and glasses to have me laughing my head off...I know there's gonna be a season nine of SG1...but to me, SG1 finished with threads

Hmmm, agree with you sueKay. SPOILERS HIGHLIGHT TO READ Too bad everyone was so wild about Threads and said so at the time. After Threads I did say I wasn’t all that happy or optimistic and that the PTB were just chucking us a bone and wouldn’t follow it up. I actually found I really enjoyed Moebius, partly because I have given up all hope of RST – it meant I didn’t end up disappointed at the lack of ship. But I sooooo hope we are all wrong.

DON’T YOU SMILE AT ME LIKE THAT! THAT’S NOT EVEN A REAL SMILE! IT’S JUST A BUNCH OF TEETH PLAYING WITH MY MIND! Sig courtesy of AmberMoon… kneel before your God!

Comment

Got bored .. made this.

Anubis

That's great, Anubis. Love it!
                    *sigh* They are so cute together....

Comment

Originally posted by Elkeli
                      I've seen the J/S snippet clips from Threads and I'm clued up on the major plot movements but now i'm just hanging out for the next few eps on tv. Its going to be tops!

Spoiler:
                      and as a side note, every time Isaac Hayes spoke, all I could think of was Chef from 'South Park' lol. But I did love the Jacob/Jack interaction. A far cry from what i saw from Poohead in Threads! Also, just spotted good ol' Carmen in 'Medical Investigation' which just started over here, now wonder he wasn't in Stargate much.
                      Hahahaha!
                      Spoiler:
                      gotta love Chef in Stargate, no one says Goa'uld Like Isaac Hayes absolutley brilliant casting for that role

Comment

Got bored .. made this.

Anubis

Nice one Anubis

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                          Awww (((Amber))) I am sorry to hear that Ben hasn't peaked your interest in the beginnings of Season 9.

I too was really wandering lost when I first heard that RDA AND AT were not going to be in the first episodes and RDA possibly not at all or in VERY FEW...... but being a Ben Browder fan has helped me ALOT!! I am also a HUGE Farscape fan BUT I really do NOT want to see *Fargate*

So I hope TPTB don't try to pair up Ben and Claudia...

spoiler for Promethus Unbound
                          Spoiler:
                          Daniel and Vala had a very interesting and comical chemistry and I hope TPTB play with THAT a bit.

After spending 8 YEARS waiting for Sam & Jack to get together I am SO NOT ready for them to try their hand at anymore ship on SG1 for a while
                          First Hi ((((((Tame ))))))Glad you 're back for the end of the show and 2nd ..don't worry about BB character and Vala in season 9
                          Spoiler:
                          you 'll probably get what you want ...Daniel has had so many good romantic scenes that I doublt that TPTb will stop there for him...Lucky guy ..romantic scenes ..with Sharee, sarah ..and we know his new girl is Vala
                          then he is chaperonne to Sam and Jack and will stay that way until the very finale scene of season 8 ...No wonder Sam and Jack want to go away to never be seen again ...I doubt they want to start a menage a 3 or a 4 !!!!

I hope season 9 will tank ..like the x-files did ..season 7 and 8 is even worth than the x-files ...TPTB are so selfisih that I can't even believe this kind of people exist in the world of entertainmnet .

I hope Atlantis will stop at season 2 because of the poor viewing which will reflect their poor behaviour towards the Stargate sg1 fans ..I never thought I could say that ..but I just hate what they did to such a brilliant show that was Stargate sg1 ..and like SES said ..really there is no time to have so much comedy in the last episode of season 8 ...All we MOSTLY saw Alt Danile and Sam together . and really the situation the team is in ancient Egypt is pretty serious ..I hope they'll stop the comedy in Mobius2 and get on with the serious stuff .

and I thought it was supposed to be an all team episode .....45 minutes and the show as we know it is over ...so ......how are they gonna resolve that hey ....Gosh ......I's gonna be so rushed ..may be they produced the episode in speed 2 so that we can see more in 45 minutes

I don't understand how any TPTB would want to destroy their own show??!!

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by galaxy
                            YAY!
                            Usually I don't read NC-17 fics, or more accurately: I read them up to the NC-17 part(s).
                            Don't know why....I don't have a problem with watching sex-scenes in TV, but when they are written, then it's a whole other story.
                            Stupid, I know.
                            But today I feel like doing something....adventurous. LOL
                            So... I'm looking forward to it.
                            I admire everyone who is able to write something like that, I could never bring myself to type these words.
                            OMG, I'm such a school girl.
                            What you said, Galaxy. And I have two kids so I’ve had sex twice! Every time I read anything NC-17 my expression is exactly like this . Especially if it includes these specific words and phrases: HIGHLIGHT TO READ BUT NOT IF YOU ARE UNDER AGE OR EASILY OFFENDED!!! tumescent; moist; strained; steady pace; slick. O god I’m crossing my legs just thinking about them.

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
                              http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v474/mkmoulder/Stargate/peteonduty.jpg

I bet the Spudster's pistol isn't as big as Jacks.
                              LOL!!! I BET HE’S SHOOTING BLANKS TOO!!

Comment

Originally posted by Katkin
                                Caty, a kiss from Jack could never be yucky!

Well I really don't think it gonna be a pretty alt
                                Spoiler:
                                kiss and probaby unusable for any music videos because of the lack of insecurity coming from Alt Sam with her glasses on ..even if she takes them off for the kiss ....I mean she probably never kissed before ...and I suppose THIS IS the MAJOR kiss ..her first one ever ....I just can see it coming big time ..the huge disappointement

Caty

Comment

Working...
                                X