This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by michelleb
    Today, my work people were arranging the staff party....for NEXT TUESDAY!!!! . That's right, new Stargate day, the very day when I'm supposed to be here, watching the new episode and telling you what has happened!!!

So I said no. I said I had a prior engagement with about 200 stargate fans who were panting for the latest info, and I wasn't going to let them down. My work friends think I'm an idiot, but I don't care. There's no way I'm missing new Stargate, not for anything.
    Yay, your priorities are straight! And thank you for being there for your fellow US shippers who will be depending on their fellow Brit shippers for details and support.

Sally
    Last edited by majorsal; 08 December 2004, 08:17 PM. Reason: spelling seems to be some sort of abstract concept
    sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
      ok, who's meeting at my house? i need to know how many air beds to blow up so you can be comfortable while you wait.

ooh, and cookies, gotta have cookies
      me me me!!! I'm coming! Be there in 5 hours
      I've got the NZ style junk food so we can sugar intake TPTB into submission

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
        So shipper, I am going to propose a question,

At what point do you think Sam and Jacks relationship hit the downward spiral?

I think Season 7/8
        Spoiler:
        it start in Grace and Chimera, but there was always still ship. I think it really started spiraling down in Lost City part II. When Sam tried to tell Jack how she felt and he said "I know" and walked away. I know he didn't know what was going to happen to him, but she still needed to express her feelings and hear his. I think this is where she gets the impression he doesn't feel the same way. So she is settling for Pete
        Great observations, Rogue! I'd have to really give it some thought (it's hard to do right now because I'm watching Lost ), but I think you're on to something.

Sally
        sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Queen_Bee
          MY 100TH POST!!

Gemini...HOORAH!

hey when are u guys coming to get me???
          i ll be waiting....all packed and ready to go!!
          Thor will be by soon. He will drop you off at Zosers. Get ready to party.
          Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
            Frankie is the dog/host's name, but the symbiote's is Barkus.

Sally
            *giggle* How did you know?? *giggle*

Comment

OKIES.. i ll be waiting and when he gets here i ll be asking him whats up with these C.Joe pics already!!!

Lurve Bee

"Imagination is more important than knowledge"

sig by RepliCartertje
              http://stargatesg1.com/QueenBee
              http://www.myspace.com/madame_minx

Comment

GEMINI!!!!

I CANT WAIT!!!

*squeals*

AND I KNOW ITS OFF TOPIC BUT IM SOOO EXCITED COS CHRIS JUDGE IS COMING TO MELBOURNE NEXT YEAR!!! *SQUEALS* I CANT WAAAAIT!! NO ONE EVER COMES TO MELBOURNE!! AND NOW SO FAR WE HAVE CHRIS JUDGE & TORRI HIGGINSON!!!

*dies and goes to Stargate heaven*

Comment

YAAAAAAY..CJ IN MELBOURNE!!!
                  *happy dances*

Lurve Bee
                  "Imagination is more important than knowledge"

sig by RepliCartertje
                  http://stargatesg1.com/QueenBee
                  http://www.myspace.com/madame_minx

Comment

Originally posted by Queen_Bee
                    YAAAAAAY..CJ IN MELBOURNE!!!
                    *happy dances*

Lurve Bee
                    *grins* Can't WAIT!!

Have to bug him about Teal'c being a shipper

Comment

Good morning shippers!

Here's the overnight Hometown Security review.

Penguins tallied 200 pidgeons preparing to drop dry post syndrome and angst pudding (pidgeon poo).
                      Penguins combated this with omlette of luuuuuuuuurve torpedoes.

The battle was furious, but despite being outnumbered, the PTB Pidgeons were winning due to playing dirty.

A peace treaty was resolved, and Pete was dislodged from Shipper Polar Bear's rear end and returned home.

He incurred a concussion...so no damage caused!
                      Last edited by sueKay; 09 December 2004, 01:27 AM.
                      sigpic
                      Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Madshipper bus to the studio

Well so far it is:
                        pittsburghgirl with her big stick
                        Rogue
                        Mei Mei and Frankie the Shipping Tok'ra dog...
                        Ship Nana
                        gatebee
                        galaxy
                        Kiwigater
                        Zoser with pitchforks and torches
                        Watters87
                        Skydiver will bring maps and maybe chocolates and donuts to bribe PTB
                        Queen Bee
                        MajorSam will provide studio maps and scouting reports
                        Greis
                        Token
                        Shipperahoy as long as you don't behave yourself
                        Kazan
                        scottishshipper - bagpipes
                        shelsfc
                        samisjacksgal
                        Cpn. Chris(tine) Bowman
                        SG1Happy
                        DarkQuee1
                        sacme
                        Katkin
                        Bucky bring guacamole
                        TameFarrar
                        jafacakes
                        dipsofjazz
                        Lunar
                        Karibou - cheese
                        wynter
                        BeaC
                        LtColSamONeill
                        gatewatcher - I'll bring ice cream
                        Angel of Fire SG1
                        michelleb - please bring only R rated fanfic(no G or PG stuff)
                        SG1POZ
                        yoojoo
                        majorsal - of course you can drive so I can be drinking in the back
                        Blaise - cake
                        sclairef99
                        Just the Zat's Ma'am - thank goodness a man finally joined the trip.
                        aeromathlete

Who else wants to come? We will need gas money and snacks.
                        We will be riding in the hippie bus from 1969. - Since this is pretend, the hippie bus has plenty of room for everyone
                        Sounds like Fun. I can bring plenty of christmas cookies. Almost as good as ship nana's. Plus I have never been to canada. I'm on the bus.

tauripeg
                        sigpic muppet the ship puppy is hoping for some good ship
                        Hoping for some kisses and so on.

Comment

Shipper bus update:
                          We have picked up meimie, Frankie, gatebee, gatebee's dog and anyother shippers from Florida and Tenn. We finally made to Zoser to pickup any other east coast and international shippers. Were going to party at Zosers tonight then head towards Skydivers in Kansas. See you mid-western shippers there.
                          Wow we have ourself quite a group-Vancouver (and the PTB) won't know what hit them.

"Battle on!"

Rosemary
                          Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

"Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda

Comment

Okay...

I give...

I'm bringing a bottle of Baileys and I've miraculously flown to the USA.

My US geography sucks big time, so Just look for the Scottish girl with the crate of Bailey's Irish Cream and a season ticket to the JM Commune.
                            sigpic
                            Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by shelsfc
                              I just e-mailed them about it. They will undoubtedly send me a reply next Wednesday...
                              Anyone think Sky might be anti-ship?
                              Not so much anti-ship, as totally unaware of what ship is. or how important it is to show episodes in the right order. They alwys seem to be very confused...they still were sending out emails denying they were buying Atlantis long after Gateworld had announced they were. Plus, they have an amazing abiility to give away plot lines. Hence, when they announced Meirdian, they told everyone before hand that this was the episode where Daniel died....
                              Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
                                Hey now there, just what are you implying????

*sees michelle edging close to jack* put him DOWN young lad...er , I mean, hussy! This is a SHIPPER bus, not a bus of debauchery! (there'll be time for that later, on the way home )

*cough* Have I mentioned how much I'm looking forward to seeing/hearing about/listening to Gemini?? *twitches from excitement..... and the drugs*
                                can we have another bus for the debauchery then? With Jack and Daniel and Sheppard and Carson? Just so us Hussies can explain to jack just how much Sam loves him....in detail.
                                Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Working...
                                X