X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shipper Medal update!

Please add your names accordingly.

SHIPPER MEDAL OF PERSEVERENCE IN THE FACE OF ADVERSITY!!!!!!!

is issued to the following Shippers:

Ship Nana
    Caty
    Tame
    Mala
    SueKay
    Michelleb
    Critter
    Bucky
    Ses110
    Auralan
    Kiwigater
    Wynter
    Isis
    Dipsofjazz
    LtLisa and Kel'sha
    Sam_o_Neill
    Meimei
    Mad_gater and Kel'dor
    Waterfall
    Astrochick
    Lunar
    Ship Mum
    Samisjacksgal
    Watters87
    Zoser
    SueKay
    Blueiris
    Majorsal
    Sacme
    Queen Bee
    Shipper Hannah
    Tauripeg
    Pittsburghgirl
    Shelsfc
    Sugarshaker
    Lana
    aeromathlete

Add me! Add me! I still cling to hope (OK, I'd rather be clinging to Jack, but we take what we can get. )

J.
    "He's an amazing man. After everything he's done, he's still modest. Quite self-effacing actually. He even likes people to think he's not as smart as he is. Bottom line, he's an incredibly strong leader who's given more to this program than any man has given to anything I can imagine."

Comment

Shipper Medal update!

Please add your names accordingly.

Ship Nana
      Caty
      Tame
      Mala
      SueKay
      Michelleb
      Critter
      Bucky
      Ses110
      Auralan
      Kiwigater
      Wynter
      Isis
      Dipsofjazz
      LtLisa and Kel'sha
      Sam_o_Neill
      Meimei
      Mad_gater and Kel'dor
      Waterfall
      Astrochick
      Lunar
      Ship Mum
      Samisjacksgal
      Watters87
      Zoser
      SueKay
      Blueiris
      Majorsal
      Sacme
      Queen Bee
      Shipper Hannah
      Tauripeg
      Pittsburghgirl
      Shelsfc
      Sugarshaker
      Lana
      aeromathlete
      _Anubis
      DarkQuee1

Heck, I just realized I had to add myself. I think I've got it now.

J.
      "He's an amazing man. After everything he's done, he's still modest. Quite self-effacing actually. He even likes people to think he's not as smart as he is. Bottom line, he's an incredibly strong leader who's given more to this program than any man has given to anything I can imagine."

Comment

Originally posted by DarkQuee1

J.
        gatebee

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
          Sam and Jack forever together and I don't want subtle ship anymore at the end of season 8 ..No thanks.. specially for a RST scene. .

Sorry ..a bit in a bad mood ..I cliked on the anti-thread by accident and started to read some of the last posts when I realized where I was.....bahhhhhhhhhhhhh click away . .click Caty

I'm back in Heaven again

Caty

OMG, I did that too by accident!!!!! (I think because the Anti-thread was "higher" than the shipper-thread and I'm not used to that. )

Yeah, the Anti-thread always makes me sad, too,
          But on the other hand most of them also think that there will be a shippy ending and that makes me really happy. YAY!!!!

Don't worry Caty-Schatz...now you're back in Shipper heaven, where the lluuuuuuuvvvvvveee is!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DarkQuee1

J.

Hey DarQuee1 ..Can I ask you a question??? Why do you have that black jello square instead of green ..I mean I know you are called DarkQuee but did you do that yourself !!!??? Can't you receive any green Jellos at all ?!!!

Thank you

Caty

Comment

Sam and Jack forever together and I don't want subtle ship anymore at the end of season 8 ..No thanks.. specially for a RST scene. .

Sorry ..a bit in a bad mood ..I cliked on the anti-thread by accident and started to read some of the last posts when I realized where I was.....bahhhhhhhhhhhhh click away . .click Caty

I'm back in Heaven again

Caty
              Caty, I did the same thing. Yuck! I think I will go take a shower now.
              Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

how do I add myself...this is gatebee

Comment

Originally posted by galaxy
                  OMG, I did that too by accident!!!!! (I think because the Anti-thread was "higher" than the shipper-thread and I'm not used to that. )

Yeah, the Anti-thread always makes me sad, too,
                  But on the other hand most of them also think that there will be a shippy ending and that makes me really happy. YAY!!!!

Don't worry Caty-Schatz...now you're back in Shipper heaven, where the lluuuuuuuvvvvvveee is!!!

Well I didn't want to read to much when I saw the anti post but I read the subtle thingie line and I don't agree.... not for the end of the show ...for the middle yes ..no problem ....I do.....

but not to finish the show specially if 2 persons love each other ..How subtle can you be?!!! ..I mean A quick kiss on the forehead to make sure they don't touch too much . .

..Come on.!!!...A resolution needs to be committed and a full passionate kiss is nothing less than sastisfying the 2 persons Sam and Jack who waited 8 years for consumating their true love and we need to see the human emotions on screen with some close contacts and physical touch other than a pat on the shoulders kind of thing ..

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee
                    how do I add myself...this is gatebee

Aaaaaaawww...... Poor gatebee!!!

I did it for you.

Here:

Ship Nana
                    Caty
                    Tame
                    Mala
                    SueKay
                    Michelleb
                    Critter
                    Bucky
                    Ses110
                    Auralan
                    Kiwigater
                    Wynter
                    Isis
                    Dipsofjazz
                    LtLisa and Kel'sha
                    Sam_o_Neill
                    Meimei
                    Mad_gater and Kel'dor
                    Waterfall
                    Astrochick
                    Lunar
                    Ship Mum
                    Samisjacksgal
                    Watters87
                    Zoser
                    SueKay
                    Blueiris
                    Majorsal
                    Sacme
                    Queen Bee
                    Shipper Hannah
                    Tauripeg
                    Pittsburghgirl
                    Shelsfc
                    Sugarshaker
                    Lana
                    aeromathlete
                    _Anubis
                    gatebee

Comment

Ship Nana
                      Caty
                      Tame
                      Mala
                      SueKay
                      Michelleb
                      Critter
                      Bucky
                      Ses110
                      Auralan
                      Kiwigater
                      Wynter
                      Isis
                      Dipsofjazz
                      LtLisa and Kel'sha
                      Sam_o_Neill
                      Meimei
                      Mad_gater and Kel'dor
                      Waterfall
                      Astrochick
                      Lunar
                      Ship Mum
                      Samisjacksgal
                      Watters87
                      Zoser
                      SueKay
                      Blueiris
                      Majorsal
                      Sacme
                      Queen Bee
                      Shipper Hannah
                      Tauripeg
                      Pittsburghgirl
                      Shelsfc
                      Sugarshaker
                      Lana
                      aeromathlete
                      _Anubis
                      gatebee
                      Rogue

Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Well I didn't want to read to much when I saw the anti post but I read the subtle thingie line and I don't agree.... not for the end of the show ...for the middle yes ..no problem ....I do.....

but not to finish the show specially if 2 persons love each other ..How subtle can you be?!!! ..I mean A quick kiss on the forehead to make sure they don't touch too much . .

..Come on.!!!...A resolution needs to be committed and a full passionate kiss is nothing less than sastisfying the 2 persons Sam and Jack who waited 8 years for consumating their true love and we need to see the human emotions on screen with some close contacts and physical touch other than a pat on the shoulders kind of thing ..

Caty

I don't know the newest posts over there...(I ran away as fast as I could, when I realized my mistake )

But I agree with you wholeheartedly!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
                          Caty, I did the same thing. Yuck! I think I will go take a shower now.

I think I need to bath

I'd better look closer where I click next time ..I think it's because the anti-thread thread came back up tonight and it was on first position where I expect the Sam and Jack ship thread to be .... so I clicked , I started reading and I thought ..hummm that fan is new ..didn 't remember the screen name from the shipper family ...then I thought ..well she is very negative for a shipper !!! No wonder why""""

Sam and Jack forever together and there'd better be a
                          Spoiler:
                          a Jack ideallic dream sequence with Sam
                          in Gemini ...or my passion for the rest of the show will be diminished if not completely extinguished ..I just know.

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by _Anubis
                            yeah they should do something about that.I believe Tame has more than 4000 post and still prime.Can you become a God !
                            There are different *internal* levels when you become a First Prime ...things change behind the scenes for a while....I will let you find out as you go along......they are just little things but fun

One day I hope to see that little thing under my name change but I am in no hurry I will get there one day...
                            Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Hey DarQuee1 ..Can I ask you a question??? Why do you have that black jello square instead of green ..I mean I know you are called DarkQuee but did you do that yourself !!!??? Can't you receive any green Jellos at all ?!!!

Thank you

Caty
                              Caty...under *My Options* a person has the option of showing their reputation or not. If the person has chosen NOT to show it ...it looks like a black square to us. They can still receive rep points ....we just don't see it

I hope that answers your question
                              Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Ok guys, my husband has returned after dropping my kids off at my mothers. I do have some really funny pictures to post, but I will wait until Monday. See you later.

Rogue

Comment

Working...
                                X