Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Caty, I've just watched your video She's Out of My Life. It's so sad but I love it
    Just promise me that the next one will be more fun for Jack. I dl For you now but since I only have dial up it will take some time but I'm sure it's worth waiting
    Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1

Now let's go back to the real topic..Yeah ..right so Sam and Jack:

Caty TPTB is revealing the end of Mobius:..
      Spoiler:
      ..well There will be tons of smoochies in Mobius 1 and 2 ...Mobius is very long ..so they should have time to have at least one in the first 45 minutes and the final one in the last 45 minutes .

detailed last kiss Mobius (part 2):

Spoiler:
      ....The last one will be on their return and they 'll all be happy to have saved the world but they'll be very hot by then ....and because they 'll be at Jack's cabin ..Sam would have asked Jack if fishing still stood ....then they both would have taken Sam's bike and driven very fast but very carefully to the cabin by the lake .

Of course ..Sam didn't really mean fishing ..she meant taking their clothes off ..because as soon as she passes the door ..She starts to unbutton Jack's blue shirt (same one he was wearing in Grace)..Jack obviuosly starts to unzip Sam's leather jacket ..but his shirt somehow gets stuck in the zip ..so we have Sam and Jack twisting their bodies everywhere to get their clothes off and be free...A lot gigglings and touching for that scene

It takes them a good 10 minutes to do that ...and by that time they are sweating real bad ...They carrying on sweating as they fall on the couch...Sam on top off Jack .

After a few giggles ..they start to look in each other 's eyes and passionatly kiss as they never did with anyone else before .The kiss is so intense, the sweating more severe and the breathing becomes extremely heavy.

It's too late for them to stop and they just embrace the moment and make love just there on the couch .

We'll see the most intimate facial kisses ever seen on TV shows before . Jack will also tenderly kiss Sam on the neck a few times ..and Sam loves Jack's chest...because he has lovely defined muscles ..She also love his upper arms very much indeed.

All that will happen in early evening ..so it won't be too dark ..you'll be able to see the foreplay at its finest. ...with soft ligth and some spanish guitar music as a theme for the foreplay love scene.

The whole scene should last 20 minutes .

I hope that most fans will be delighted as much as Caty TPTB is

it will be a grand finale not to be missed...so have your glass of wine and some shippy cookies ready ..You are on for the best treat for your life .

way

Caty TPTB
      Dear Caty TPTB ,

I think that your scenes are the most well written and directed pieces out of all the writers. I mean...you bring on someone who is so well versed in Sam and Jack and the love that they feel and you allow everyone to share in their excitement.

You keep up the good work Caty TPTB....glad to have you there and all the shippers are behind you. If you need an occasional Penguin to help you re-inforce your ship postion with the other TPTB until you become the supreme system TPTB, we have plenty in reserve that can be there at a moments notice.

Sincerely,
      S'Claire
      Just one of the many keepers of the Ship

Comment

I'm going to have to leave you all even earlier tonight cause its my little brothers birthday tomorrow and I need to wrap some presents

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((SHIPPER FAMILY))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

How do all you shippers think the engagement to Pete should end?

Here's my idea.

SG-1 are in trouble on an alien planet, and Jack's gone to help them out.
          He, in turn becomes trapped, and about to be killed.
          Sam comes up with an idea for a super gizmo that will save Jacks life, but it needs a diamond to focus the energy.
          Quick as a flash, she rips her ring off her finger, puts it into the gizmo and turns it on.
          Jack is saved but the ring is destroyed, and he is so impressed that she sacrificed her engagement ring for him he instantly proposes, she accepts and they walk off into the sunset.

It won't happen, but I can dream.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_o_Neill
            I'm going to have to leave you all even earlier tonight cause its my little brothers birthday tomorrow and I need to wrap some presents

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((SHIPPER FAMILY))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
            ahhhhh...
            Happy Birthday to your little brother!!!!
            (((((((littlebro))))))))))
            sigpic
            http://annorasponderings.tumblr.com/
            http://circumvented.tumblr.com/

Comment

Originally posted by florence
              Caty, I've just watched your video She's Out of My Life. It's so sad but I love it
              Just promise me that the next one will be more fun for Jack. I dl For you now but since I only have dial up it will take some time but I'm sure it's worth waiting
              Thank you florence

"For you " ( The calling) is a more positive ..it's about the dark side of their job ..and how much Jack saves the day and has changed since he met Sam

I did some fun videos lately "Irresistible " and "It's in his kiss" are funny ones well happy ones ..Also" there you are" and "thinking over" and "Angel" are alll happy ones .

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
                Those are good. I don't know why it took us so long to come up with the turkey?
                It's just that time of the year when we are thinking about turkeys.....plucking them, stuffing them, roasting them, carving them, shredding the leftovers, throwing out the carcass, and...and....*whew* I didn't know turkeys could inspire such passion.

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by SeaBee

Here's my idea.

Sam comes up with an idea for a super gizmo that will save Jacks life, but it needs a diamond to focus the energy.
                  Quick as a flash, she rips her ring off her finger, puts it into the gizmo and turns it on.
                  Jack is saved but the ring is destroyed, and he is so impressed that she sacrificed her engagement ring for him he instantly proposes, she accepts and they walk off into the sunset.

great way to get rid of the ring!!!

erase any evidence of pete!!!!!!!

too bad its was plastic though!
                  sigpic

Comment

Here's my idea.

Only problem is that she actually has to be wearing the ring! I don't think it has seen the light of day since he proposed.
                    Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by Token
                      It's just that time of the year when we are thinking about turkeys.....plucking them, stuffing them, roasting them, carving them, shredding the leftovers, throwing out the carcass, and...and....*whew* I didn't know turkeys could inspire such passion.
                      ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!
                      that's what i'd like to see happen!!!!!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Here's my idea.

Oh Yeah ..if she could get rid off that ring via a mission to save jack ..it would be excellent ....and then she can add " Oh the ring ..It didn't mean anything compare to you Jack , you are my shining stud and my heroe although I was your heroe just now "

You know I think she does not wear the ring anyway ..she probably put it at the bottom of the draw because she has big doubts and wants to forget about it ..until Pete..
                        Spoiler:
                        buys a house ...then she 'll take the ring back and give it back to him in it's box ..saying "Sorry pete I could not wear it ..I do love somebody else and have loved that person for 8 years "

Caty

Comment

I'm with token.

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                            Oh Yeah ..if she could get rid off that ring via a mission to save jack ..it would be excellent ....and then she can add " Oh the ring ..It didn't mean anything compare to you Jack , you are my shining stud and my heroe although I was your heroe just now "

You know I think she does not wear the ring anyway ..she probably put it at the bottom of the draw because she has big doubts and wants to forget about it ..until Pete..
                            Spoiler:
                            buys a house ...then she 'll take the ring back and give it back to him in it's box ..saying "Sorry pete I could not wear it ..I do love somebody else and have loved that person for 8 years "

Caty

yes......yes! that would also establish that she's loved him for all 8 years instead of just since d&c as some sceptics maintain.

Comment

Originally posted by Token

Hehehehe..Hahahaha .. Pete is certainly a big carcass to throw in the stinking pit with his plastic ring tied up to one of his big smelly toes

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Starfury
                                I had an idea the other day. If Pete goes to Atlantis, I might become a Pete/Teyla Shipper. I mean, she's smart, strong, and Pete likes that in a woman. Plus Teyla is shorter, so she would not make him look like such a shrimp when they're in the same frame together.

OK I admit it, I just don't like Teyla. But everybody deserves somebody, right?

And then Pete could die heroically saving his girlfriend Teyla, and we wouldn't have to worry about the Black Widow Curse because
                                1. Sam will be with Jack by then, and Jack will obviously be ALIVE and
                                2. Sam WON'T be with Pete anymore, so the curse won't apply to him anymore.

Awwww! Look at the happy couple!! They look so good together!!

oops! Is that snark I hear?? Must be contagious!

Token ~

Comment

Working...
                                X