Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One thing that crossed my mind about Jack's appearances in Season 9 is that I fear that TPTB might do like a cliffhangar at the end of the season in which the SGC, having received information from both the Tok'ra and the Rebel Jaffa about how weakened Baal has become over the past year, devise a plan to finally launch an all-out ground unti offensive against Baal (or Anubis), and during the assault, in which the units are outnumbered and outmatched(playing off the recent Iraq situation and how it had been supposedly mishandled (according to the Democrats)), it leads up to Jack telling the others to get back to the gate, and similar to "prophecy" that shows Jack alone and on the defensive from multiple fronts. When Hammond sees Carter, Teal'c and Daniel (if he is alive) followed by the reinforcements, he asks where Gen O'Neill is, carter just tears up and leaves the gate room and daniel follows Carter to comfort her while Tealc, trying to remain cool about it, tells Hammond that he did not make it to the gate before it was overrun by the Goa'uld forces and gliders. Carter then instructs Davis to dial up the gate, but it cannot establish a connection. Carter tells Sgt Davis to keep dialing, but after the 5th try, they get a subspace message from the Tok'ra saying that the planet is no longer there. and it shows Carter in the Control room in complete and utter shock and the camera pans to the gate and fades to blackness.

I've seen shows that have ended the series where a huge plot is left unresolved.
    Red counter: 14 Dings and growing.

Green (positive) JELLO donations are always welcome

Mckay: Oh my god, He IS Kirk...

Comment

Ah, right. Season 9/2 of both series are going to be cross-overs. Which would explain less of Jack and less of Carter. Yeah? Because they can be doing 'senior military things' when Daniel and Teal'c get called in to Atlantis to help out 'n' stuff.
      Could be interesting.
      Could be pretty crap.
      It would certainly drag me into the Atlantis fandom which I've been avoiding until now. Clever ptb!
      I hope this isn't going to affect a resolution of the S/J storyline...
      The more things that are emerging the more scared I'm getting.
      Pierre Bernard
      Spoiler:
      'Dealt with'
      really doesn't have a positive connatation in my mind. I'm beginning to wonder as I did at the end of S7 when all the S8 spoilers came out (particularly those regaurding the S/P arc) if they're finally going to kill the S/J arc dead...

(LC and NO mild spoilers)
      Spoiler:
      I mean, think how great LC was for ship... and then how rubbish New Order was... a new season nearly always means ship killing for Stargate.
      Since season three (fishing invite she runs after him to accept, Jack gets beamed away... when the new season starts she turns him down.)
      Where's Auralan, the voice of ship reason, when you need her!?!
      J/K. I'll mope my way through this on my own...

Comment

Originally posted by Andy867
        One thing that crossed my mind about Jack's appearances in Season 9 is that I fear that TPTB might do like a cliffhangar at the end of the season in which the SGC, having received information from both the Tok'ra and the Rebel Jaffa about how weakened Baal has become over the past year, devise a plan to finally launch an all-out ground unti offensive against Baal (or Anubis), and during the assault, in which the units are outnumbered and outmatched(playing off the recent Iraq situation and how it had been supposedly mishandled (according to the Democrats)), it leads up to Jack telling the others to get back to the gate, and similar to "prophecy" that shows Jack alone and on the defensive from multiple fronts. When Hammond sees Carter, Teal'c and Daniel (if he is alive) followed by the reinforcements, he asks where Gen O'Neill is, carter just tears up and leaves the gate room and daniel follows Carter to comfort her while Tealc, trying to remain cool about it, tells Hammond that he did not make it to the gate before it was overrun by the Goa'uld forces and gliders. Carter then instructs Davis to dial up the gate, but it cannot establish a connection. Carter tells Sgt Davis to keep dialing, but after the 5th try, they get a subspace message from the Tok'ra saying that the planet is no longer there. and it shows Carter in the Control room in complete and utter shock and the camera pans to the gate and fades to blackness.

I've seen shows that have ended the series where a huge plot is left unresolved.

Somehow I don't think it will Jack ...
        Spoiler:
        .. who is left behind at the end of season 8 ..I reckon they'll do it to Sam just because when they heard the news for AT's baby being born in March ..They knew for sure she won't be back on time for the fisrt 2 months perhaps

..so I reckon they extended a last scene with something happening to Sam ..I won't go as far as saying a temporary death but something drastic ..which will allow AT to be away for a while and come back a while later.

Actually yes ....Temporary death for Sam (I reckon this is what they have planned)...She may ascend instead of Daniel at the end ...Then Jack will be sad beginning of season 9 ..she may well turn up like Daniel did for a few minutes ..which she can still do if AT brings the baby with her ...for a few hours ..New born babie sleep a lot and in the noise too..so that could be done and it's nice for the mum to get out of the house .

For Jack he'll still be living in hope that she will return ..because Daniel came back so why not Sam!!!

Obviously all that will happen once they had their chat and their RST kiss and all that .it will happen once they are a couple ..and it's the solution to adopt if AT is away for a little while .

That could actually be a really good story line ...with Sam ascending this time and popping round as the ascended Sam to start with.

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Lunar
          Ah, right. Season 9/2 of both series are going to be cross-overs. Which would explain less of Jack and less of Carter. Yeah? Because they can be doing 'senior military things' when Daniel and Teal'c get called in to Atlantis to help out 'n' stuff.
          Could be interesting.
          Could be pretty crap.
          It would certainly drag me into the Atlantis fandom which I've been avoiding until now. Clever ptb!
          I hope this isn't going to affect a resolution of the S/J storyline...
          The more things that are emerging the more scared I'm getting.
          Pierre Bernard
          Spoiler:
          'Dealt with'
          really doesn't have a positive connatation in my mind. I'm beginning to wonder as I did at the end of S7 when all the S8 spoilers came out (particularly those regaurding the S/P arc) if they're finally going to kill the S/J arc dead...

(LC and NO mild spoilers)
          Spoiler:
          I mean, think how great LC was for ship... and then how rubbish New Order was... a new season nearly always means ship killing for Stargate.
          Since season three (fishing invite she runs after him to accept, Jack gets beamed away... when the new season starts she turns him down.)
          Where's Auralan, the voice of ship reason, when you need her!?!
          J/K. I'll mope my way through this on my own...

(((((Lunar)))))

They will never do that because they are masses of shippers all over the world ..who are not part of that forum .
          and let me tell you that I receive a tremendous amount of e-mail though my Sam and Jack video website from fans who don't belong to this forum ..I even ask them to join but you know what it is !!!!..and lately I have been receiving a very large amount of e-mails ..I think it 's because ..they are all sensing that Sam and Jack will be soon an item ..and yes they also say that the videos help them going through the tease TPTB did those last 2 years.

Most fans who write to me are family shippers ..even the husbands love the Sam and Jack romance in Stargate SG1..and I think TPTB like most other TPTB shows know that romance is an integral part of a show ...They are very lucky to have Sam and Jack playing that in the show ..and they won't drop something good like that ..8 years is a long time to play with UST though (and too long is boring and not even real anymore) ..and there's a time to finish the UST amd move to RST ..I think they are doing just that ..The Threads spoilers show that big time ...but as I said in my post above once they gave us the RST between Sam and Jack ..and I think we'll see a lot of flirting going on first ..then ...
          Spoiler:
          the major kiss...or whatever... then they may kill Sam temporarily because of AT's new born baby in March ...just for a couple of months ..
          ....She needs to bond with her new baby ..and she'll do it ..Babies changes everything ..and sometimes you don't realize it until it's there .

Caty

Comment

hey guys
            in what season 7 ep does..i think its Kinsey..mention to Hammond about sam/jacks relationship..??
            i heard someone mention it not too long ago!
            thanks
            Bee
            "Imagination is more important than knowledge"

sig by RepliCartertje
            http://stargatesg1.com/QueenBee
            http://www.myspace.com/madame_minx

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
              Oh and I'm still a sucker for "My Confession"!
              ((((((((((((((ShipNana)))))))))))))))

yeah and the real big confession is coming soon ..I know . .it will start in Threads and finish off nicely in Mobius ...with some little bits in Citizen Joe...mostly flirting but getting there

And "My confession" is I think the best Josh Groban 's song ever so far ..this video is not that old ..I had quite a lot of new clips when I did that one ..I did it after the lost city.

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
                SS I'am with you.I really believe Sam and Jack will be together at the end of Season 8.TPTB are not that crazy.I think TPTB finally understand they cannot drag out the Ship another Year and if they want any kind of ratings they'll be nice for once to the Shippers.I also hope that whatever time Jack has TPTB make it count and I want to see some great Sam and Jack relationship scenes and I do not want Daniel and Teal'c around as bodyguards in every scene like they are in this Season.
                Spoiler:
                I also do not want any episodes like Icon and I do not want to see any more Male guest characters drooling over Sam like Felger Pete or Mckay.

Well we can still see other guys drooling over Sam ..As long as she is with Jack I don't really care ...and it could give as a cute Jack when he notices that ...like rolling his eyes and say "Again" will be good for the humor side of Jack

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
                  For the record here is the Vote Tally of whether or not we should replace TPTB with Caty:

48 - AYES
                  0 - nayes

The Ayes have it!!!

All HAIL THE NEW TPTB CATY!!!!

Oh right ..Thank you guys ..

There will be a big confession ( I know ShipNana is a sucker for "my confession")..so that confession will be divided in small scenes ..They 'll start in ....
                  Spoiler:
                  ..Gemini towards the end of the episode ..I expect sam to be injured by the end of that episode so Jack will be at the infirmary with her ..and their conversation will start with fear of losing each other through work .

...then we'll move on to "Good to be king" where ..there 'll be a little incident in the ship ..Sam will fall on Jack by accident while mending some equipments..there won't be to much of a talk there ..just some very close eye contact there while she is on top of him..and very heavy breathing for a few seconds ..Then they'll get up and back to work .

In Threads ..Sam will obviously decide ..it's time to say it all ...she'll dump Pete before the end of the episode ..She would have had a chat with her dad ..who would have told her that he is not blind and he knows about her and Jack ..Jacob will talk to Jack and will call him "son in law" Jack will smile at that ( I love Jack's smile).

Then Sam and Jack will agree to see each other casually until Jack resigns or becomes a civilian...They'll flirt a lot specially on the phone in citizen Joe ..Jack will invite Sam around his house a lot for Dinner (He loves making Spanish Omelette for her..just because he loves to mash the potatoe .

By Mobius Jack will be a civilian and go back into action . ..Their mission will be very dangerous . .so both of them will have a good talk about being safe and watching each other 's back constantly ..they don't want to lose each other ..now that they've just come together ..So we'll have some kissing before they depart ..because they won't be much time afterwards.
                  They will still find time to cuddle up together while time travelling in Mobius on their first night in the wild
                  Yah ...
                  Spoiler:
                  ...where Daniel and Teal'c will also share a blanket because it was really cold... on that night .

Sam and Jack will in fact talk about their future together if they make it back to 2005...

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Queen_Bee
                    hey guys
                    in what season 7 ep does..i think its Kinsey..mention to Hammond about sam/jacks relationship..??
                    i heard someone mention it not too long ago!
                    thanks
                    Bee

Inauguration

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                      Oh right ..Thank you guys ..

There will be a big confession ( I know ShipNana is a sucker for "my confession")..so that confession will be divided in small scenes ..They 'll start in ....
                      Spoiler:
                      ..Gemini towards the end of the episode ..I expect sam to be injured by the end of that episode so Jack will be at the infirmary with her ..and their conversation will start with fear of losing each other through work .

...then we'll move on to "Good to be king" where ..there 'll be a little incident in the ship ..Sam will fall on Jack by accident while mending some equipments..there won't be to much of a talk there ..just some very close eye contact there while she is on top of him..and very heavy breathing for a few seconds ..Then they'll get up and back to work .

In Threads ..Sam will obviously decide ..it's time to say it all ...she'll dump Pete before the end of the episode ..She would have had a chat with her dad ..who would have told her that he is not blind and he knows about her and Jack ..Jacob will talk to Jack and will call him "son in law" Jack will smile at that ( I love Jack's smile).

Then Sam and Jack will agree to see each other casually until Jack resigns or becomes a civilian...They'll flirt a lot specially on the phone in citizen Joe ..Jack will invite Sam around his house a lot for Dinner (He loves making Spanish Omelette for her..just because he loves to mash the potatoe .

By Mobius Jack will be a civilian and go back into action . ..Their mission will be very dangerous . .so both of them will have a good talk about being safe and watching each other 's back constantly ..they don't want to lose each other ..now that they've just come together ..So we'll have some kissing before they depart ..because they won't be much time afterwards.
                      They will still find time to cuddle up together while time travelling in Mobius on their first night in the wild
                      Yah ...
                      Spoiler:
                      ...where Daniel and Teal'c will also share a blanket because it was really cold... on that night .

Sam and Jack will in fact talk about their future together if they make it back to 2005...

Caty
                      caty caty i love this ohhhh i'm in shipper heaven......

wynterxx

TRUE LOVE COMES AT A PRICE,BUT IS WORTH IT AT THE END

Comment

hi haven't been around in ages.

I have to tell you about some interesting pictures i saw on a website which has a fantastic range of sam & jack fanfics esp falling from grace.
                        It's brenwren's webpage i think,bu i had a look at the potos,well there are good ones with sam & jack in the one place we want to be and quite a revealing one of jack in his uniform,well lets just say i did choke on my coffee!!!!!!i will try and get the address if any-one interested as i never logged it.

wynterxx

TRUE LOVE COMES AT A PRICE,BUT IS WORTH IT AT THE END

Comment

Tasha Your video "Reunited" is so beautiful. The quote from Imzadi was perfect for the whole feeling of the video, and I've always liked the music from Van Helsing. I also feel like it explains alot about Jack & Sam. Only together will they be complete. Like as your video says two halves of the same whole.

Keep up the excellent work

Happy shipping everyone
                          peg
                          sigpic muppet the ship puppy is hoping for some good ship
                          Hoping for some kisses and so on.

Comment

Hiya fellow shippers.

Wanted to say that I won't be around much today or tomorrow probably. I finally got a call about a ministry job and it turns out I didn't get it. I'm still waiting on another job but I've got to get out and beat the street again. Guess I'm off to do my part to raise the unemployment numbers by actually reporting to the office eh?

but before I go I just taught myself the art of screen captures (well kinda) so I thought I'd drop this by, one of my favorite moments from the UK Lowdown, hope you enjoy! The smile just swoons me!!

Take care all
                            Last edited by "Just the Zat's Ma'am"; 16 November 2004, 03:37 AM. Reason: wanted to add something

Comment

Originally posted by Major Fischer
                              Just wanted to show off my new sig which I know some of you will appreciate.
                              Major Fischer-ROFL I love your Sig. That is just great.

Comment

Hi everyone,
                                Just a real quick post about season Nine. I am excited about it, I hope that we get some great team stories, As that seems to be missing this season. I am also hoping for continuation of Jack & Sam ship, As we will be getting resolution at the end of this season-IHOPEIHOPEIHOPEIHOPEIHOPE.I know TPTB will have many challenges next year with reduced RDA(hopefully not too reduced) And AT's giving birth in march.

I am going to try to stay optimistic about it all, At least until tptb blow it. Lets keep the faith that the second half of the season is going to be great, Just as good of stories as we remember from earlier seasons.

Ok guys-Have to get ready for work now. And I never get a chance to get on the computer at night, so I will see you guys tomorrow morning.

Happy upcoming Thanksshipping day!(or a shippy thanksgiving day however you want to think of it.)

Happy shipping everyone.
                                peg

Comment

Working...
                                X