X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Catysg1
    I will do anything to please my family shipper
    So ..LOVE SCENE OR NO LOVE SCENE!!?(I can do a really sensual foreplay scene)
    Yes love scene, with at least half the show devoted to foreplay

Do you prefer kiss in the neck , kiss on the forehead or kiss on the tummy ?!!
    or the 3 of them?!
    ALL of the above

Do you prefer them sleeping in bed , on the couch or by the pond ( on a blanket)?!
    Sleeping? We don't want no sleeping!

Do you prefer a fish invite or a bike ride ..or both?!!
    Fishing invite, definitely.

Do you want Jack to do the first move for the first kiss or Sam a la felger in the other guys ?
    JACK

How long do you want the first kiss to last?
    Short and surprising

Do you want tongues on the first kiss or later?
    Tongues on the second kiss, when they really go after each other!

Ok that would do for now ...As new TPTB ..I want to please my shipper audience and will do whatever they want ..so be specific I only want to receive LOVE mails.

Caty
    oops, were we supposed to mail in our answers?

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
      YES

YES

YES
      YES
      YES

BOTH

BOTH

5 MINUTES WILL DO then they'll need oxygen!

and a big fat YES on this question!

Thanks for all your hard work!!!

Noted ShipNana I may get to ask more questions for other various other shippy scenes I have planned in between all those scenes mentionned above ... That 's great that you want both to start the kiss ..I 'll definately look into that ..will make sure that RDA and AT understand they both have to gently grab their faces at the same time.

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by _Anubis
        hehe LOL good post !!! Can we ask questions too???

of course you can ask questions ..I take everything in ..Go on

Caty

Comment

LOVE SCENE OF COURSE ! And I trust you for that really sensual foreplay scene !

or the 3 of them?!
          kiss in the neck : definitely yes
          kiss on the forehead : reminds me of Mulder and Scully so yes !
          kiss on the tummy : could be very interesting

Do you prefer them sleeping in bed , on the couch or by the pond ( on a blanket)?!
          In bed or on the couch, as you want. By the pond, it may be a bit cold

A fish invite but after this great love scene you'll show us

Do you want Jack to do the first move for the first kiss or Sam a la felger in the other guys ?
          Both at the same time

1 minute for each year waiting ? But it could seem too long maybe...

We really have to answer this one ? Well, I imagine their first kiss will be very intense so...

Ok that would do for now ...As new TPTB ..I want to please my shipper audience and will do whatever they want ..so be specific I only want to receive LOVE mails.

Caty
          And your shipper audience will be SO pleased !
          Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Originally posted by _Anubis
            hahahahahhaha nice picture where did you get that?ROTF
            Hi,
            I've been lurking (for quite awhile) but just couldn't stand the thought that somebody didn't know about TOY STORY , so I even regisitered (shock!) Potato head's pix is from TS2. You really must see it. (and I think as long as we're doing TS2 comparisons, 's more a 'stinky pete' <Oh, I only just caught the name's the same, really, it wasn't planned that way>.)

And, uh, yes S/J, S/J, S/J. I'm being optimistic

after all, we gotta do SOMETHING during off season.

Kris

Comment

Originally posted by shelsfc
              Anything?

Yes love scene. If for no other reason than to make up for what we had to go through in Chimera. Nothing explicit though...it's a family show

The 3 of them!!

Ideally, a morning after scene in bed....actually, I wouldn't even need the love scene, I'd be happy with a sweet, cute morning after scene. Then a picnic by the pond...*sigh*

Fish invite!!!
              Then a bike ride to Jack's cabin.

Depends how the conversation goes. I'd love to see it happen the way it did in Heroes, only with a kiss instead of a hug...and not so sad.

An episode is 44 mins, right?

Hmm...

((((LOVE))))

Whaoo your kiss is really long We may not be able to see much of the rest if I go with that

ok so a little foreplay with a morning after scene
              a kiss a la heroe..all noted ..excellent except for the lenght of the kiss ...we need at least 30 minutes for the rest

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Bucky
                Thank you!

I feel the same way myself. In terms of storytelling over the long haul--if you think of "Stargate SG-1" as more like a Victorian novel and less like a short story--then "A Hundred Days" is the sort of minor setback that brings awareness to the characters and gets resolved *much* later.

I never minded Laira. Yes, she hesitated about giving Jack the radio, but she did the right thing in the end--and she could not have known that Teal'c was trapped under the fused naquadah. She didn't really have any idea how the communication system works (I don't, and I have much more sophisticated knowledge of technology than she did, so why should she?) Anyway, Laira's presence meant Jack was ready to try loving and committing to someone again. That's a good thing.

To me "A Hundred Days" is a very shippy episode. First because Sam realizes her feelings for Jack are much more than loyalty to a CO. Yes, she's hurt badly at the end of the episode, but in the long term it meant that *we* knew how strongly she felt. And second, although Jack is willing to accede to Laira's request for sexual companionship and affection, he lets her know that "there is a part of me that will never let go" of his life on Earth. Yes, Jack asked Laira to go back to Earth with him. But one thing that is consistently true about Jack is that he does the right thing. And asking a woman he just slept with to help her conceive a child was the right thing to do. Laira, for her part, and to give her credit, knew that she couldn't go and that she could not be a part of his life once they were away from Edora. After all, he was only part of her life because of the 'fire rain.'

So. To sum up this overlong post: I see "A Hundred Days" as *very* shippy because it forces Sam to acknowlege how she feels about Jack and because it gives Jack a chance for love, it lets him open up--but it lets him realize that wherever love is, it isn't playing farmer with Laira on Edora.

I know that many of you "don't do angst" as Mei Mei so succinctly put it. But happiness in fanfic (yes I read your stories, Mei Mei!) is not the same thing as in the show. Angst is very important to romance--it's what makes the payoff so sweet. If we didn't spend some time yelling at the TV screen "Kiss him, you idiot!" "Tell her you love her, you dolt!" then their inevitable union would engender, "that's nice" instead of the full throated, fist-pumping "YES! FINALLY!" that it deserves.

Never fear. Not going to happen. Laira is a distant memory now. They have too many other stories to clear up without going back to that one. If they did, it would be--more angst! because Jack clearly didn't care enough for her to return. A child would be a complication, but not the end of S/J. But, deep breath. They just don't have time to work it out this season.

Bucky
                Very well thought post. And I agree with you. Part of what makes stories interesting are the twists that they put into them.

peg
                sigpic muppet the ship puppy is hoping for some good ship
                Hoping for some kisses and so on.

Comment

Originally posted by antares
                  Hi,
                  I've been lurking (for quite awhile) but just couldn't stand the thought that somebody didn't know about TOY STORY , so I even regisitered (shock!) Potato head's pix is from TS2. You really must see it. (and I think as long as we're doing TS2 comparisons, 's more a 'stinky pete' <Oh, I only just caught the name's the same, really, it wasn't planned that way>.)

Kris

WELCOME ANTARES!!!

It's great that you delurked and want to join us!!!

Okay, the ususal question:
                  What is your favorite ship moment?

Comment

Originally posted by Kri
                    Yes love scene, with at least half the show devoted to foreplay

ALL of the above

Sleeping? We don't want no sleeping!

Fishing invite, definitely.

JACK

Short and surprising

Tongues on the second kiss, when they really go after each other!

oops, were we supposed to mail in our answers?
                    of course I didn't mean sleeping sleeping ..just cuddling and being awake with each other .

Wahooo ..your kiss must be very short ... as short as the grace kiss !! or 3 times longer than that one which would still be quite short and kisses everywhere ..ok ..noted . and reported

Looks good ..can't wait to get started with all those scenes and I'm sure the actors too

Caty

Comment

Whaoo your kiss is really long We may not be able to see much of the rest if I go with that

ok so a little foreplay with a morning after scene
                      a kiss a la heroe..all noted ..excellent except for the lenght of the kiss ...we need at least 30 minutes for the rest

Caty
                      Well I suppose I could accept a shorter kiss...if I must

Comment

do that

or the 3 of them?!
                        ALL OF THEM!!!!

BED AND POND

BOTH

JACK

FOREVER

1 KISS BRIEF, SECOND TONGUES

Caty
                        wooo hooo
                        Carolyn

Comment

Hi,

Kris
                          Welcome antares !
                          Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Hi,

Kris
                            WELCOME ANTARES!
                            Carolyn

Comment

Hi,

Kris

Welcome antares to the shipper family

Enjoy and post a lot

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by florence
                                LOVE SCENE OF COURSE ! And I trust you for that really sensual foreplay scene !

kiss in the neck : definitely yes
                                kiss on the forehead : reminds me of Mulder and Scully so yes !
                                kiss on the tummy : could be very interesting

In bed or on the couch, as you want. By the pond, it may be a bit cold

A fish invite but after this great love scene you'll show us

Both at the same time

1 minute for each year waiting ? But it could seem too long maybe...

We really have to answer this one ? Well, I imagine their first kiss will be very intense so...

And your shipper audience will be SO pleased !

A kiss on the tummy is always interesting from the camera point actually ..so should make a lovely sensual shot

8 minutes kissing hum could be a little long .....ok let 'say they'll kiss 8 times instead ..then that will be fair too

Caty
                                Last edited by Catysg1; 12 November 2004, 08:08 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X