X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Melyanna
    Spoiler:
    It's a nice speculation, but we know now that Threads happens after Gemini — and Pete is almost certainly in Threads. So I'm afraid this wouldn't work. However, I strongly suspect we won't be seeing him again in any real sense after Threads!
    We live in hope!
    I'm really hoping for resolution now. Not fobbing us off with random ship or a little kiss. RESOLUTION. With a Captial R!!
    And not sad resolution either. Happy stuff. With sprinkles of love on top.

Comment

Originally posted by Zoser
      The guy's a stud and this is Sci Fi . If that doesn't work blame Thor! Makes about as much sense as the Pete arc.
      ROFL! Well, I'm all for blaming Thor (or another wandering rogue Asgard!)--makes more sense than the Pete arc. Weird Asgard plots actually belong in Stargate...go figure
      Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
      Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
      Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26
        ROFL! Well, I'm all for blaming Thor (or another wandering rogue Asgard!)--makes more sense than the Pete arc. Weird Asgard plots actually belong in Stargate...go figure
        LOL. How about Loki? Where there's trouble in the Asgard world, you gotta figure Loki's your first suspect.
        *Whenever the Opportunity Arises take it in Hand*

Comment

Originally posted by MartoufMarty
          Ooh! I know what could happen!

Spoiler:
          Sam has just broken up with Pete because Pete realized that she was in love with Jack after she couldn't go on denying her feelings for Jack any longer.

So Sam goes over to Jack's place, Jack isn't all wanting to get into that conversation "this isn't a good time". Sam insists, spills the beans, and then Kerry comes out from the kitchen, and possibly just leaves.

Jack tries to stop her, and Kerry just tells him to go on. She leaves, and then Sam and Jack have a big long silence, Sam apoligizes, Jack says it's okay, then...

Sam goes to leave because she feels stupid, but Jack gently grabs her arm and stops her, and then plants a big kiss on her!

*happy sigh*

That's just so cute!
          This has my vote for the way things work!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by melpomene
            shipper? crazy? haven't you heard marimba darling? We're already crazy!!!!!
            Oh! That's right! I forgot! We have issues!

Comment

Originally posted by Token
              Hooray for Marimba's daughter!!

I see that you raised her right!
              Thanks so much that's so cute! I'll show her when she gets home from practice tonight!

Comment

Happy Birthday Twisted Angel and congratulations and good luck to Marimba's daughter...
                Just one question though... what is a flyer??

Comment

Oh! That's right! I forgot! We have issues!
                  yes, all shippers have 'issues'
                  Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater
                    Hey guys! I'm finally back from my retreat! I actually got back on Saturday night, but I was just so tired that night and on Sunday I was so busy doing other stuff and still kinda tired from the retreat. Being tired happens at these retreats when you stay up with 3 other goofballs till 4 in the morning...

Welcome back MG!!

Boy did we miss your drinks and of course you too!!!
                    Ship Nana

Comment

Yep! She loves it! This was her first competition and she's a flyer so she was really nervous but I think they'll do even better in two weeks at their next one! I'm trying to figure out how to get the vid dloaded to my computer then I'm going to put it up on the site. BTW, forget to mention that this one is a shipper! She loves Sam and Jack (so that makes her extra cool!)!!

I'll keep my fingers crossed for her for her next competition!!! Wow and she's a flyer and a shipper!! Can't beat that combination so for sure she's a winner!!!
                      Ship Nana

Comment

Hello and welcome! Love your name--so cute!! As for the ride, to me it feels like we're riding a roulette wheel, round and round and round she goes and where she stops nobody knows! Oy, I think I'm getting dizzy!

No, no, no! You have it all wrong!!!

It's a ROLLERCOASTER RIDE! Even JM said so!!!

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! Are we having fun yet?
                        Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by Melyanna
                          Okay, shipper family, time for some spoilers from the SG-1 magazine. These comments courtesy my friend Faith, who typed them up for me.

Spoilers for the last half of Season 8!

Spoiler:
                          Filming concluded on a huge high note as the cast and crew pulled out all the stops for the finale, knowing that this could be the last chance to have the cast of SG1 together in this configuration. In a massive feat of production ingenuity, the last five episodes of the season form one linking story which tie up the series' loose ends in a massive interlocking arc.

This concluding arc begins with a two-parter that links episodes 17 and 18. Entitled 'The Reckoning', it features a long-awaited showdown that will finally confront the SGC. Besides being a full-on action episode, 'The Reckoning' also sees SG-1 bidding goodbye to a much-loved recurring character.

'The Reckoning' is followed by 'Threads', which examines Daniel Jackson's ongoing struggle against his half-Ascended Goa'uld nemesis, Anubis.

"It will feel like we have completed the arcs of the show," confirms executive producer Rober Cooper. "In fact, we sort of do it twice! There's a two-parter called 'The Recokoning' and then 18 is an episode called 'Threads' which is almost part of that two-parter. It feels almost like the end of the series. And then we do a two-part story called 'Mobius' in which events occur that undo a lot of the what we thought we had resolved, and we have to go back again!"

[typist's notes-- I take no responsibility for the awkward phrasology in that last sentence. ]

'Mobius was one of the most challenging episodes ever written by the Stargate SG-1 writing team, and Cooper promises that it will not leave fans dissatisfied. "This last two-parter is one of those ones that makes your brain want to explode," Cooper teases, laughing. "It's time travel, and layers upon layers of time travel, and people intersecting with other people who are traveling through time..."

Mel's opinion:
                          Spoiler:
                          Looks like Bra'tac may be the one to bite the bullet this season. Alas.

Still, the intersections of people traveling through time sounds pretty cool!

OKKKK! So now let me get this straight! (spoiler 2nd half season 8)
                          Spoiler:
                          TPTB have SG1 tie up all the lose ends that we have had dangling over the last 8 years. They win the ultimate battle against the replicators, free the Jaffa, get Sam and Jack together, beat Anubis and then TPTB have them go back in time and undo everything they have just done!!

No wonder one of the writers head exploded!

Uh oh!! I feel a massive shipper headache coming on!!!!
                          Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                            yes, all shippers have 'issues'

Yes indeed!! In fact it is mandatory to have ISSUES in order to be a Shipper Town Resident!!! It's in our charter afterall!!!
                            Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
                              Yes indeed!! In fact it is mandatory to have ISSUES in order to be a Shipper Town Resident!!! It's in our charter afterall!!!
                              Do back issues of National Geographic count? How many do I need? Do the ones with naked people in them count extra?
                              *Whenever the Opportunity Arises take it in Hand*

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee
                                Being a shipper makes my day. Reading everyones comments makes me feel normal. I have faith in our writters and producers that they will end this season, that is when they end it, that it will be a good one. They have taken us in their ride for 8 yrs. , ( though I have only started watching this Jan 04 and have been doing a mad catch-up ), this merry-go-round, roller coaster ride and rewarded them with our patronage.

Welcome Gatebee!!!

Hope you stick around and remember to post lots.
                                Ship Nana

Comment

Working...
                                X