X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by auralan
    That sounds like a plan.

Too bad hubby got non-chocolate candy for the trick-or-treaters. He's definitely not doing the shopping next year!

On the bright side, candy sale tomorrow!
    Go out buying Halloween masks and costumes tomorrow too. Then find them in your closet a few years later.

We found on in a closet space.

The one I have right now looks like Steve! Only has glowing eyes, long teeth, and dark hair...

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
    Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

What song marty??? and dont eat all the candy!! thats for the kids silly!!

You know i always wanted to have something like daniel had in proving ground...ya know the thing that could make him sound like a goa'uld........and then dress up in a corny outfit. (like YU's) Then i would sit still and wait for the kids who come up and steal loads of candy and then jump up and yell something like "Jaffa Kree" at them and make them pee in there little dressed up pants!!

hmm...may be next year!!

have nothing really shippy to say except i cant wait for the kiss!! and there will be one!! i have already made up my mind about it!! It will happen!! it might be irrational but i dont really care!!
      Random Thought of the day:

-If you had a friend who was a tight rope walker and yall were walking down the side walk and he fell....that would be completly unacceptable!
      -I realize that alot of people don't like Jesus, or just ignore Him or have no use for Him, but i think the best thing a person can do is to read the gospels in the Bible and really look at Jesus, because if a person does this, they will realize that the Jesus they learned about in Sunday school or the Jesus they hear jokes about or the skinny, Gandhi Jesus that exists in their imaginations isn't anything like the real Jesus at all.

heh heh heh...^compliments of suekay(((suekay))).....disregard the question mark on the end!!

Comment

I tried to be good and not buy my favorites. But any port in a storm.
        sigpic
        ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Originally posted by yoojoo
          What song marty??? and dont eat all the candy!! thats for the kids silly!!

You know i always wanted to have something like daniel had in proving ground...ya know the thing that could make him sound like a goa'uld........and then dress up in a corny outfit. (like YU's) Then i would sit still and wait for the kids who come up and steal loads of candy and then jump up and yell something like "Jaffa Kree" at them and make them pee in there little dressed up pants!!

hmm...may be next year!!

have nothing really shippy to say except i cant wait for the kiss!! and there will be one!! i have already made up my mind about it!! It will happen!! it might be irrational but i dont really care!!
          Last year we had 1 trick or treater. And for the few years before that we didn't get any at all. Or max amount of kids was 3 and that was... I think 4 years ago lol. So I can eat all the candy I want

Song... I'd rather not say. I'll try to be done soon, then I'll tell.

Comment

Originally posted by auralan
            That sounds like a plan.

Too bad hubby got non-chocolate candy for the trick-or-treaters. He's definitely not doing the shopping next year!

On the bright side, candy sale tomorrow!
            I didn't get any chocolate candy either and I can't blame anyone but me!! I did have 112 trick or treaters last night! (Yes, I count, long story, kinda tradition now.) Thankfully, everyone must have gotten the word about the Sat vs Sun Halloween and had no one show up tonight!

Last night I kept having to get up from the computer and leave off on my shipping! Now my legs hurt! LOL!

Comment

We've given up on any trick or treaters...

*goes and eats a bunch of candy*

I was scaring Lola earlier with my Steve looking mask with glowing red eyes hehehee. My mom put a little sweater on her. She looked so cute! My sister took a picture of me with the mask on, and a picture of Lola. I should change some pics in my signature and add one...

Oh, and uh... Yay for Sam and Jack.

Comment

Originally posted by AmberMoon
                Good evening Shipper Family! Just finished watching a Sam/Jack shipper video by Rowan Darkstar (http://rowan_d.tripod.com/).

The vid was set to "Silver Strand" by The Corrs (one of my all time favorite groups by the way) and I tell you there's nothing like a shipper vid put to Celtic music. For me, Celtic music pulls at the heart...the violin in this song just makes you want to weep cause you so want Jack and Sam to get it on.

The vid's a little angsty (did I spell that right?) cause of that other woman (100 Days) but it's a good vid.
                I am downloading your vids now, but I had to tell you that I love your wallpapers! They are gorgeous! So many shippy Jack and Sam pics so beautifully set to a wallpaper! They're wonderful!

Comment

Originally posted by Andy867
                  New Video Release!

Hoobastank - The Reason
                  Thanks Andy! I LOVE that song I really enjoyed your vid

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                    I am downloading your vids now, but I had to tell you that I love your wallpapers! They are gorgeous! So many shippy Jack and Sam pics so beautifully set to a wallpaper! They're wonderful!
                    I wish I could claim ownership but I'm not that talented. Someone posted Rowan Darkstar's link somewhere earlier in this thread and I went to sneak a peak! I love The Corrs, so I checked it out and it was good. Now I have to go look at the wallpapers since you said they were beautiful and cause I didn't look earlier.

You also need to check out Andy867's vid "The Reason"! Very shippy!

Got to run. Work in the a.m. Good night Mei Mei...see ya tomorrow! Good night Shipper family. Sweet Sam and Jack dreams! No drooling on the pillows now!

Comment

Originally posted by blueiris
                      Know what would make this a Happy Halloween? To see Jack and Sam dressed as a bride and groom. Not in costumes, mind you.
                      YES! In fact, since they're already married (in my mind anways), they could 'act' married and everyone would think they're just pretending for Halloween... would kinda be hard to explain Sam being pregnant, though...

Sally
                      sally

sigpic

Comment

Good evening all! Just popping on for a minute to announce my (very late) Halloween Offering!

"Monster Mash" by Bobby 'Boris' Pickett

Think mashed potatoes and enjoy!!

Sorry, it's so late! Spent all day at a cheer competition for my daughter and didn't get a chance to upload it before I left! Btw, her team placed third and got a bid for the national competition!
                        Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
                        Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
                        Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                          If
                          Spoiler:

With regards to ship,

I think that Sam and Jack will agree to try and see if a relationship will work in Threads, and will only be mentioned in Citizen Joe. I then think that with all the happenings in Moebius, that they realise time is precious, and will dive straight into the deep end (of the relationship. Not the gutter you hussys!)

Sold!

Let it go that way and this will be one happy shipper.

Sally
                          sally

sigpic

Comment

LOL, Thanks Marimba for a(nother!) great vid. I love the fun ones

Comment

Hello! Just popping in for a little while before heading to bed. We have turned our weekly ritual of Stargate watching into a Desperate Housewives viewing on Sundays, so I was at a friends house tonight. I didn't get many trick or treaters, so I put the candy on the porch and left hahaha!

Did anyone discuss good costumes for Jack and Sam?

How about Homer and Marge Simpson? lol, I am in a silly mood tonight

Comment

Originally posted by Zoser
                                We have had many conjuctures on the ending of Season 8. I just put the TV on to watch 60 Minutes and Austin Powers The Spy Who Shagged Me was on - is this where Stargate PTB get all their plots from. In less than a minute they talked about being frozen, getting cloned hence MinI me and going thru a very stargate like round thing to go back to 1969. So given all that I think Moebiusis about
                                Spoiler:
                                going back in time to get O'Neill's MoJo back so he and Carter can finally be together
                                I'm just saying. What do you think?
                                Sounds good to me! But, as long as we get to
                                Spoiler:
                                see Jack's mojo, and him using it...

Sally
                                sally

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X