This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jafacakes
    Can I be adopted to the family as well? I know I don't post much but I try to peep in everyday and love you all. And I even got the t-shirt now Well, it's in the post together with my cookie mug. So as you can see I'm absent but commited
    Why most certainly!!! I have already included you!
    Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by Sam fan
      Oh Oh!! Me to please, please?
      Certainly!
      Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
        Ship Mum...come get Sky Diver....she got out of her *jacket* again
        hee hee

runs in circles. wheeeee, i'm free!!!!!!!!!!!!
        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kri
          Especially if they are connected by the lips!
          Yeah, I can see it now.

"Uh... Jack. I'm stuck." Sam tries to pull away but her lips are stuck to Jack's. "Oh crap!" Falls into the water with Jack.

Well, at leas they'll be together

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
          Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Originally posted by MartoufMarty
            Yeah, I can see it now.

"Uh... Jack. I'm stuck." Sam tries to pull away but her lips are stuck to Jack's. "Oh crap!" Falls into the water with Jack.

Well, at leas they'll be together
            sam and jack, chilling together

sigpic

Comment

yes, i'm spamming.....1300 posts

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                runs in circles. wheeeee, i'm free!!!!!!!!!!!!
                Mei Mei wonders if Skydiver has had too many of the Happy Pill Shipper cookies...

Ship Nana, did you over do the Xanax on the last batch???

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                  sam and jack, chilling together
                  Hehehe. Chilling.

It's funny 'cause it's true.

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
                  Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Ok people LISTEN UP!!!!

I got dinged because I did not include everyone in the Shipper Family list!!! And what is more annoying is that those newbies that dinged me, and I know that they are newbies because they were grey dings, did not have the courage to leave their name so that I could respond to them via PM.

I am just the compiler of the list. If anyone would like to take over or think that they can do a better job you are welcome to it.

I have made lists here for more time than I care to remember and I have NEVER left anyone off intentionally. All anyone has to do is ask to be included if their name was not on the list and I have always included them.

I really don't like the way this thread is going lately. Mala has left because of it and that is a shame. I am fearful that if this dinging for no good reason and critisizing keeps up there won't be many people left here.

This used to be a loving thread and noone here and I MEAN NOONE, would have thought to ding another family member even if we disagreed with them. We were always courteous and respectful with each other especially when we disagreed and I am quite upset that apparently things are changing here. I have never written a harsh word on this thread until now, ask anyone, but here goes!!!

If you are reading this and you are one of the dingers, CUT IT OUT and/or GROW UP or get the heck out of our thread!

And now back to your regularly scheduled Shipper Thread! Once again if I have left anyone out please PM me.

The shipper Family:

Ship Nana
                    Lunar
                    Caty
                    Marimba
                    Tame
                    Mei Mei
                    Kri
                    Critter
                    LtLisa
                    Token
                    Auralan
                    Melyanna
                    Mad_Gater and Kel'dor
                    WaterFall
                    Ship Sistah
                    Bucky
                    Michelleb
                    KiwGater
                    Faith
                    Shinrai
                    Chevron Seven
                    Zoser
                    Sam_O_Neill
                    ESTELLE
                    MALA50
                    Gatetrixer
                    Dipsofjazz
                    Majorsal
                    Isis
                    Wynter
                    Ses110
                    cc_mac
                    tauripeg
                    Mishy Mo
                    SueKay
                    Rogue
                    Sugarshaker
                    Getcarter
                    Twisted Angel (Sam_rules)
                    Scottishshipper
                    SG1Happy
                    Jimlad The Pirate Maiden
                    Blueiris
                    Samisjacksgal
                    Sclairef99
                    Gatetime
                    Col aga
                    Gatewatcher
                    Angel of Fire SG1
                    Muffo
                    Emilee
                    Bucky
                    Tpe78
                    Karibou
                    Ali_gater
                    Athenaktt
                    Elfinwood
                    Tauripeg
                    Waterfall
                    MartoufMarty
                    Stargate Barbie
                    Starfury
                    Sgt.Siler
                    Skydiver
                    T-Gate
                    Pittsburghgirl
                    Shipperahoy
                    Jafacakes
                    Sam Fan
                    Yoojoo
                    Last edited by Ship Nana; 26 October 2004, 05:47 PM.
                    Ship Nana

Comment

I was forgotten!!

jumps into freezing water with sam and jack!! FCOL!!! it friggen freezing........

pulls sam off jack ........... i will never let go either jack (smirks)

oops sorry, wrong thread
                      Random Thought of the day:

-If you had a friend who was a tight rope walker and yall were walking down the side walk and he fell....that would be completly unacceptable!
                      -I realize that alot of people don't like Jesus, or just ignore Him or have no use for Him, but i think the best thing a person can do is to read the gospels in the Bible and really look at Jesus, because if a person does this, they will realize that the Jesus they learned about in Sunday school or the Jesus they hear jokes about or the skinny, Gandhi Jesus that exists in their imaginations isn't anything like the real Jesus at all.

heh heh heh...^compliments of suekay(((suekay))).....disregard the question mark on the end!!

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                        Mei Mei wonders if Skydiver has had too many of the Happy Pill Shipper cookies...

Ship Nana, did you over do the Xanax on the last batch???

Oh darn I didn't think anyone would notice that I accidentally spilled the entire bottle into one of the cookie batches. Oh dear, Oh dear!!!

Skydiver are you ok?
                        Ship Nana

Comment

AWW that stinks ship nana!!!

I will give you some green jello to make up for there icky red ones!!

((((((((((SHIP NANA)))))))

Thanks for adding me!! i will give ya more green jello for doing that!!

-If you had a friend who was a tight rope walker and yall were walking down the side walk and he fell....that would be completly unacceptable!
                          -I realize that alot of people don't like Jesus, or just ignore Him or have no use for Him, but i think the best thing a person can do is to read the gospels in the Bible and really look at Jesus, because if a person does this, they will realize that the Jesus they learned about in Sunday school or the Jesus they hear jokes about or the skinny, Gandhi Jesus that exists in their imaginations isn't anything like the real Jesus at all.

heh heh heh...^compliments of suekay(((suekay))).....disregard the question mark on the end!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kri
                            He definitely sniffs her, as you can see him turn his head towards her when she reaches for the button. He also has to close his eyes and relax his *ahem* body, to further enjoy the scent
                            He looks a little pained to me - perhaps he smells the other guy on her?
                            Last edited by Zoser; 26 October 2004, 05:53 PM.
                            sigpic
                            Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
                            My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

STOP DINGING FOR NO GOOD REASON PEOPLE!!! its just mean!! and we are a fun loving happy thread!! no more negativity and meanness!! Lets all just have fun talking about our favorite couple!!

Now somebody help me go drag mala back here to the happy shipper thread!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
                                Ok people LISTEN UP!!!!

I really don't like the way this thread is going lately. Mala has left because of it and that is a shame. I am fearful that if this dinging for no good reason and critisizing keeps up there won't be many people left here.
                                Hey Ship Nana,

I don't want to butt in here where it might not be any of my business, but I had a quick question. Did Mala leave because she got dinged, or because she didn't like the direction the threads were going?

Also, I haven't been on much in the past few weeks, but aren't the moderators supposed to take care of bad posts and bickering amongst posters? This is a protected thread, so I thought bashing wasn't allowed.

Just wondering. It is a shame Mala felt she had to go. I try not to take people to seriously, especially on the internet. Been burned before (by someone I knew for 3 years, and had met in person many many times), and I won't allow it to happen again.

Comment

Working...
                                X