Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i promised my self when i signed up here that i wouldent post in this thread, so i will leave now, IM NOT A SHIPPER, but they do look..

I give green for signatures with ancient in them

Comment

Originally posted by soleil510
      Hello Everyone in GateWorld Forum. I'm a newcomer and is happy to have finally joined. I have read some of the posts in regards to this season and I hope that is does get more shippy and more offworld action too. I have to admit that this season has been slow. Anywho, I hope things pick up in the second half. Talk to you all soon.
      Welcome Soleil510.

Comment

Hello Everyone in GateWorld Forum. I'm a newcomer and is happy to have finally joined. I have read some of the posts in regards to this season and I hope that is does get more shippy and more offworld action too. I have to admit that this season has been slow. Anywho, I hope things pick up in the second half. Talk to you all soon.
        Welcome Soleil 510!

If you like Sam/Jack ship you have definitely come to the right place. You can't find a nicer, more supportive and more creative bunch of shippers than right here.

sigpic
        s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

Originally posted by Replicarter
          i promised my self when i signed up here that i wouldent post in this thread, so i will leave now, IM NOT A SHIPPER, but they do look..
          Just admit it! You're doomed, doomed I tell you!
          Here, have a cookie, and go sit with Major Fischer and MartoufMarty

And, aren't they a pretty wonderful couple!

Comment

HELLO THERE and WELCOME Soleil510

post lots and help urself to some of Ship Nana's cookies(very yummie)
            Carolyn

Comment

Welcome Soleil510, settle in and if you need help just ask anyone. Friendly bunch

Comment

Ah well, some people asked me why do i want reds? This is actually an experimental account from our reputation group discussion So not only me has acces to this account. Our goal is to see what happens when you have e.g. 3 red blocks etc etc
                So neg as much as you can

I mean it for real

XXX NEVER GREEN!!! XXXX Never approve me!! XXX

Comment

soleil510!!
                  Welcome to our wonderful Shipper Family!
                  Come in, make yourself comfy, and post lots
                  Ship Nana makes the best cookies, and there is such a multitude of talented family members here I can't even begin to cover them all There are vids and fics and pictures and birthdays, and lest we forget..... penguins (um, just leave them be for the meantime )

Anyway, welcome to the family! We're delighted you delurked and have come to play

Comment

Don't be too afraid. They'll actually really nice.

Welcome! I'm sort of a newbie myself. I joined into the thread here last week... Exactly a week I believe lol.

I believe there are Shipper Cookies lying around here somewhere... And... *shrug* I don't run the place lol.

Talk, talk, talk.

Be nice, and we shall recieve lol. And send back...

I'm sounding like a dumbass now don't I?

Oh well...

Welcome and don't run away!

Because they'll track you down and drag you back

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
                    Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Originally posted by Red-Is-Cool
                      Ah well, some people asked me why do i want reds? This is actually an experimental account from our reputation group discussion So not only me has acces to this account. Our goal is to see what happens when you have e.g. 3 red blocks etc etc
                      So neg as much as you can

Okay, off to spread more rep around so I can give you more. It's all in the name of science or something.
                      *Whenever the Opportunity Arises take it in Hand*

Comment

Welcome to this forum, hope you will stay reeeeaaaaallllyyyy long
                        Enjoy!
                        "Maybe one day you will learn that your way is not the only way!"

Visit Dr. Radek Zelenka's Complete Translations and thunk thread

All translations will be found in the first post of this thread, though i recommend to read the whole discussion ;]

Comment

Originally posted by galaxy
                          Yep. I loved it, too.
                          Funny and somehow....relaxed.

But the Unas eps....
                          Really! I don't want to speak about it, I'm traumatized.
                          They give the word "boring" a whole new meaning.
                          I have never liked any of the Unas episodes. It wouldn't hurt my feelings one bit if there was never another Unas story.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by auralan
                            Okay, off to spread more rep around so I can give you more. It's all in the name of science or something.
                            Exactly
                            "Maybe one day you will learn that your way is not the only way!"

Visit Dr. Radek Zelenka's Complete Translations and thunk thread

All translations will be found in the first post of this thread, though i recommend to read the whole discussion ;]

Comment

Originally posted by Replicarter
                              See there might be hope for you yet.
                              sigpic

Comment

Just watch out for the penguins.

Comment

Working...
                                X