This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by amra
    You know, I think I'm going to refer to kerry now and always as Catalyst Kerry, if only I could find a rhyme for Pete? <looks round> hint hint.

amra

For me Pete is "Bratt pit".. you know a little Bratt ..and Pit cuz he stinks

You could always call him stinking Pit ...it rythmes quite well I think.
    Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Critter
      My Shipper wish, just for me....I sure do wish that RL would settle down enough that I could spend ten hours on the computer catching up on all the new videos and fanfics that you all have been working on...MeiMei, Mala, Marimba, Caty, sueKay and all the others of you that work so hard to keep us in Ship. But alas, that won't be happening any time soon. It's OK don't feel bad for me (well, OK feel a little bad ) I'll get my day soon and then you better watch out because the earth will shake because I won't be able to contain all that Ship.

Hia Critter Don't worry ..you may have plenty of time over Christmas to cath up on the ship and just ready for season 8 second part.

Hope you're OK

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by waterfall
        Oh, thank god!!!
        I thought you were in Polk county, where they got really beaten by Jeanne.
        Here where I live we had alot of wind (gusts to 78 mph) and some rain, I don't know about everyone else here, but I (and family) are ok.(aka, I still have power and internet )

To Bev, ya just had to brag about Scotland never getting hurricanes.
        Mabey Karl is "s middle name!!!

waterfall

waterfall I kept staring at your sig pic for 5 minutes and just had to wake up from the trance

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by amra
          My head hurts just READING the words chemistry and physics, uhh... I'm not very academic, more,..cultural, I did English,Music and History for my A-Levels

amra
          Sweet!

Last year I did Highers (A levels) in English, Art, Music and Geography. This year I'm upgrading Geography and English. I'm sitting Higher Modern Studies and Advanced Higher (AS Level) Music!

I was meant to be doing higher Physics after getting a Grade 1 (GCSE A) for it, but I got kicked out fo being dumb!

Sam would not be proud, but Jack's give me a hug and say "welcome to my world!"
          sigpic
          Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Hello again peeps!

My computer decided it was going to hold an anti ship protest again.

It's okay now though. I threatened to take it to the youth centre near me and let all the little kiddies play with it.

Better still...I could give it to spuddy and he could break it, then Sam could fix it and convert it and then it'd like ship!

I need to get out more...
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
              For me Pete is "Bratt pit".. you know a little Bratt ..and Pit cuz he stinks

You could always call him stinking Pit ...it rythmes quite well I think.
              Caty
              hee hee

Pete Shannan
              =PS
              =SP
              =Stinky Pit lol

i think my equation might be a little off but thus is my algebra ( and i'm doing advanced higher Physics .. umm who put me down for that!!!!)

don't ask coffe high

so how are we at this fine hour little shipplets???? what half 12???? here any way

so recently we have established that scotland doesn't get hurricanes (yay i feel so safe !!!) and pete is a stinky pit

very productive!!!!!

Originally posted by sueKay
              Sweet!

Last year I did Highers (A levels) in English, Art, Music and Geography. This year I'm upgrading Geography and English. I'm sitting Higher Modern Studies and Advanced Higher (AS Level) Music!

I was meant to be doing higher Physics after getting a Grade 1 (GCSE A) for it, but I got kicked out fo being dumb!

Sam would not be proud, but Jack's give me a hug and say "welcome to my world!"
              hee hee i'm supposed to be smart, but really i'm sooo think so i guess i'm kinda the polar opposite!!!!

well happy shipping guys i'll be on for another wee while

Comment

Originally posted by mishy_mo
                hee hee

Pete Shannan
                =PS
                =SP
                =Stinky Pit lol

i think my equation might be a little off but thus is my algebra ( and i'm doing advanced higher Physics .. umm who put me down for that!!!!)

don't ask coffe high

so how are we at this fine hour little shipplets???? what half 12???? here any way

so recently we have established that scotland doesn't get hurricanes (yay i feel so safe !!!) and pete is a stinky pit

very productive!!!!!

hee hee i'm supposed to be smart, but really i'm sooo think so i guess i'm kinda the polar opposite!!!!

well happy shipping guys i'll be on for another wee while
                I'm liking your algebra Mishy!

Thanks for the review btw!

You'd NOT believe the amount of feedbakc I've been getting! I've been back online for half an hour and I've had fifteen reviews!!!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
                  (snip, snip) (Maybe ShipNana will grace us with her list for all of our recently delurked shiplets! Hint. Hint.)

I can take a hint and your right it is about time to repost the list.

So here for all the newly delurked shiplets is the official SHIPPER COOKIE LIST:

SHIPPER COOKIES:

There are:

Pale Green Shipper Cookie - used for medicinal purposes only by sick shippers - this cookie is full of Shipper Love and Ship Nana's chicken soup

Pink Shipper Cookies - Increases Creativity and Brain Power for Shipping

Green Shipper Cookies - Stops Pit-ranting and rant withdrawal and redirects focus to Ship

Red Shipper Cookies - Makes ship lurkers into ship posters
                  (take the red pill, Neo-shippers)

Blue Shipper Cookies - Dreamy Shipper Bliss

Purple Shipper Cookies - Warm and Fuzzy Shipping

Orange Shipper Cookies - Disoriented Shipping

Chocolate Shipper Cookies - Rich and Luscious Shipping (especially when served warm - good for when nothing else will do) Also, for stocking up while on extended absenses from S/J Thread.

Gray Shipper Cookies - Snarkiness Shipper Cookie

Lime Shipper Cookies - gives the illusion of Shipper Greatness. They allow the Shipper to dream really BIG!!!!!!

Naquadah Enhanced Anti-Ranting Shipper Cookies – If you have to eat these Shipper Cookies you are so desperate that you probably won't care what they are for.
                  P.S. - Disclaimer - Since these Shipper Cookies are probably radioactive please take the appropriate precautions when handling.

Rosy Shipper Cookies - wipes out the memories of bad spoilers and desolves the desire to read spoilers

SUBLIMINAL Shipper Cookies – Makes TPTB believe that Ship was their idea

Turquoise Shipper Cookies - which are the super duper magnificent spectacular love enhanced shipper cookies

Motion Sickeness Shipper Cookies - when eaten prevents motion sickness from TPTB shipper rollercoaster ride.
                  Dark Red Shipper Cookies - These will stop Kinsey ranting and any feelings of queasiness related to any thoughts about Kinsey, such as a Kinsey-in-love-with-Sam thought

Indigo Shipper Cookies - helps us all remain blissfully ignorant of anything negative to our ship

Margarita Shipper Cookie - it works on drowning your sorrows, or celebrating your shipper glee.

EVERY COLOR SHIPPER COOKIE - which erases shipper memories of all bad spoilers, episodes, and character appearances that depress shippers and replaces them with positive Sam/Jack memories. This shipper cookie was created in Honor of the 2nd ANNUAL CELEBRATION! ITS SHIP DAY JULY 28TH, 2004. It is guaranteed to keep all shippers in only the best shipper mood.

and the all time favorite:

YELLOW SHIPPER COOKIES – (HWMS)

Enjoy All!!!!!!
                  Ship Nana

Comment

I'm liking your algebra Mishy!

Thanks for the review btw!

You'd NOT believe the amount of feedbakc I've been getting! I've been back online for half an hour and I've had fifteen reviews!!!
                    sweet good for you hunni

so is anyone else out there or is it only us scotls lassies here?????

i think it was orpheus on today (UK channel 4) right?? be ther done that and got the tape can't remember if there is any ship in that one though

but i was watching metamorphasis the other night

it was so sweet was sam laid her head on jacks shoulder

awww

wish it was me

not the almost dieing truning to a salty puddle bit but thet jack bit ::dreams::

ahh the joys of coffee!!!!!

( PS for anyone interested my cat is currently running maddly around the room, he's two months old and is jumping from couch to couch ....look theres a flying cat!!!!!)

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
                      I can take a hint and your right it is about time to repost the list.

So here for all the newly delurked shiplets is the official SHIPPER COOKIE LIST:

SHIPPER COOKIES:

There are:

Pale Green Shipper Cookie - used for medicinal purposes only by sick shippers - this cookie is full of Shipper Love and Ship Nana's chicken soup

Pink Shipper Cookies - Increases Creativity and Brain Power for Shipping

Green Shipper Cookies - Stops Pit-ranting and rant withdrawal and redirects focus to Ship

Red Shipper Cookies - Makes ship lurkers into ship posters
                      (take the red pill, Neo-shippers)

Blue Shipper Cookies - Dreamy Shipper Bliss

Purple Shipper Cookies - Warm and Fuzzy Shipping

Orange Shipper Cookies - Disoriented Shipping

Chocolate Shipper Cookies - Rich and Luscious Shipping (especially when served warm - good for when nothing else will do) Also, for stocking up while on extended absenses from S/J Thread.

Gray Shipper Cookies - Snarkiness Shipper Cookie

Lime Shipper Cookies - gives the illusion of Shipper Greatness. They allow the Shipper to dream really BIG!!!!!!

Naquadah Enhanced Anti-Ranting Shipper Cookies – If you have to eat these Shipper Cookies you are so desperate that you probably won't care what they are for.
                      P.S. - Disclaimer - Since these Shipper Cookies are probably radioactive please take the appropriate precautions when handling.

Rosy Shipper Cookies - wipes out the memories of bad spoilers and desolves the desire to read spoilers

SUBLIMINAL Shipper Cookies – Makes TPTB believe that Ship was their idea

Turquoise Shipper Cookies - which are the super duper magnificent spectacular love enhanced shipper cookies

Motion Sickeness Shipper Cookies - when eaten prevents motion sickness from TPTB shipper rollercoaster ride.
                      Dark Red Shipper Cookies - These will stop Kinsey ranting and any feelings of queasiness related to any thoughts about Kinsey, such as a Kinsey-in-love-with-Sam thought

Indigo Shipper Cookies - helps us all remain blissfully ignorant of anything negative to our ship

Margarita Shipper Cookie - it works on drowning your sorrows, or celebrating your shipper glee.

EVERY COLOR SHIPPER COOKIE - which erases shipper memories of all bad spoilers, episodes, and character appearances that depress shippers and replaces them with positive Sam/Jack memories. This shipper cookie was created in Honor of the 2nd ANNUAL CELEBRATION! ITS SHIP DAY JULY 28TH, 2004. It is guaranteed to keep all shippers in only the best shipper mood.

and the all time favorite:

YELLOW SHIPPER COOKIES – (HWMS)

Enjoy All!!!!!!
                      Note to newbies - don't even attempt to memorise this list - buy a handy mug instead!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Thinkey
                        I feel speecial now. I got two welcomes

THINKEY
                        Ship Nana

Comment

sweet good for you hunni

so is anyone else out there or is it only us scotls lassies here?????

i think it was orpheus on today (UK channel 4) right?? be ther done that and got the tape can't remember if there is any ship in that one though

but i was watching metamorphasis the other night

it was so sweet was sam laid her head on jacks shoulder

awww

wish it was me

not the almost dieing truning to a salty puddle bit but thet jack bit ::dreams::

ahh the joys of coffee!!!!!

( PS for anyone interested my cat is currently running maddly around the room, he's two months old and is jumping from couch to couch ....look theres a flying cat!!!!!)
                          Cat? Cat? When did you get a cat? Are you at your dad's or has your mum relented and let animals in the house?

No ship in Morpheus. No Jack in Morpheus is a better thing to say .

Watche MacGyver today and yesterday. Yesterday, he was only wearing a towel!

THUNK!!!!!!!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by samisjacksgal
                            howdy campers!!

Ship Nana thank you for the creative cookies i made this really cool sam and jack screen saver but then my comp broke <insert crying smilie> i blame pete .....i feel like having some potatoes tonight mwa haa haa lol

anyway how is my wonderful shipper family today?

are we gonna do anymore drills...i need practice or i might colapse in shock lol

You were reading my mind, so here goes!!!

Once again I see the need for a SHIPPER DRILL In order to prevent the dreaded
                            SHIPPER SYNDROME
                            from happening when our SHIP comes in!!!!

SHIPPER DRILL!!!

THIS IS JUST A DRILL!!

(courtesy of Mala)

Ok, everyone breeeeathe!!!! Tame I said BREATHE!!!! Very good!!!!

This completes our SHIPPER DRILL!!!

smelling salts courtesy of tpe
                            Ship Nana

Comment

Cat? Cat? When did you get a cat? Are you at your dad's or has your mum relented and let animals in the house?

No ship in Morpheus. No Jack in Morpheus is a better thing to say .

Watche MacGyver today and yesterday. Yesterday, he was only wearing a towel!

THUNK!!!!!!!!!
                              it's ma daddies new kitty cat lol - shuggie

he's crazy cute and looks like simba

heres a picy

http://img55.exs.cx/img55/5782/image64.jpg

and what are you doing thinking gutterish thought opps thats me!!!!!!

i getting confused see when i seen 'morpheus' i though you were talking about 'mobius' ie end of season 8 and was wondering when the hell you got spoilers?!?!?!??!!

so have we had any more news or clues ( hey that ryhmes!) on our big shippy finale ( hopefully!)????

Comment

it's ma daddies new kitty cat lol - shuggie

he's crazy cute and looks like simba

heres a picy

http://img55.exs.cx/img55/5782/image64.jpg

and what are you doing thinking gutterish thought opps thats me!!!!!!

i getting confused see when i seen 'morpheus' i though you were talking about 'mobius' ie end of season 8 and was wondering when the hell you got spoilers?!?!?!??!!

so have we had any more news or clues ( hey that ryhmes!) on our big shippy finale ( hopefully!)????
                                Aw! Shuggie's cute!

I've recorded that ep of MacGyver, so I can give you a loan of it.
                                Can you ask Mrs Oliverto keep me a locker on Tuesday. I'm away at Stirling Uni Open day that day.

Nothing new on Moebius. Me suspects a big cover up on TPTB's part.

I've added links to all of your fics onto my site btw!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X