This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Catysg1
    Tame's birthday is on Friday the 17th ....So myself ..I'll keep my best wishes for the right day

Caty
    and I am EXPECTING SOMETHING REALLY BIG
    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

You know, I've been reading the posts here, and I wondered if I'd accidentally stumbled into the wrong thread. All I seem to read are rants about other Stargate fans...mainly the anti-shippers. Now...I don't agree with their views about Sam and Jack ship, but I respect the fact that they are free to have them, and can voice them in the anti thread (or on other boards). We are not here to bash other fans.
      I like coming here to read about the fun and excitement and happiness we are all going to have WHEN our favourite couple eventually get together.
      I like hearing about the moments you find shippy in episodes, and reading about what kind of a shippy ending you would like for the show. I like the fact that I've made many wonderful friends through coming here, and the fact that we can share the pain and joy of watching stargate together.
      Moan and groan about TPTB, the story lines or the way the characters behave, but lets have some fun whilst we are doing it.

Here endeth the lesson.
      Now back to your regular shipping......
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nickatell
        Are you guys expecting to see some sort of ship in this Fridays episode "Endgame"? I thought they usually did a cliff-hanger for the summer finale, to keep us on the edge of our seats, but this episode seems like just one episode. Hopefully there will be some ship in it to keep us satisfied until next year.
        Nickatell.....I have learned NEVER to EXPECT Ship

BUT I ALWAYS HOPE for Ship in every episode. That is what makes it sweet.

I am never disappointed if I don't see any ship and I am always happy when I do

Now in the next half of Season 8 I think I will be WANTING MORE SHIP because TPTB have dragged Sam & Jack through every possible thing to keep them apart after showing us how much they are meant to be together so I WANT VERY BADLY for THE MADNESS TO END and

FOR TRUE LOVE TO PREVAIL
        Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by Critter
          Oh my gosh Caty! Thank you for posting this. I can't believe that nobody else knows about this. It's sure a good thing that you found out (How DID you find out anyway?) because it would have been embarassing if we all forgot that
          Tame's Birthday is Friday, September 17
          (((((((((((((((((CRITTER))))))))))))))))))

How did you know??? and here I have been keeping it such a secret ............NOT

Comment

Originally posted by mishy_mo
            Thanks (((((((()))))))))))))

now back to the regular programing

do you think Sam and Jack will get it together for Tame's birthday lol
            Sure they will!!

Just as long as everyone is willing to use their imaginations a bit...or a lot....

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_o_Neill
              I read it before...and all I can say is, try your best to ignore it!

and try to stay off Stargate Solutions, they have always been against Sam/Jack ship.I'm used to seeing things that i disagree with on there but this did shock me, cause that article isn't just anti-ship its anti-Sam!

I can't believe they can call her a Stargate Barbie! Its not like she goes around sleeping with any guy she meets!

I can understand that they might be a little ticked off about Sam duming Pete after what has gone on cause I do think its a bit cruel of her, but come on! She's struggling at the moment, she has been in love with a guy for 8 years and she can't have him, pressures are building up on her from the outside world, so she tries to carry on with her life..at first she thinks she is coping but them things happen and she realises that she can't be with a man she doesn't truly love for the rest of her life so she dumps him before things can go any furthur. Personally I think her doing that is a hell of a lot better than her leading Pete along and staying with him for the rest of her life when she doesn't really love him.....

Ok, I didn't mean to go on for so long

I just noticed the bit about Jack not being any better by harbouring feelings for a woman under his command while giving her promotions and perfect reports!!!
              There is nothing in the regs that says a person cannot have feelings for someone under his command! He can't help how he feels! The only thing that is against the regs is acting upon those feeling and they haven't so wehat are they complaining about!?!?!!?

Now i'm angry...I need shipper cookies

I just realised that I told you the best thing to do would be ignore it and then I go and get all angry about it Kinda ignring my own advice there

The best advice first and foremost really is to ignore this

secondly....before you and the rest of us get into any trouble.....discussing other forums on GW is against forum guidlines so......we really shouldn't be saying to much *About* the people who are putting this stuff up. Leave it at the fact that they are in disagreement with the one aspect of the show we love and thats that. Wish them well in their lives and hope they can be happy in other ways............why?? well because
              we know Sam & Jack will be together in the end

Comment

Originally posted by sgt.siler
                A quick post to mention that tasha's(JSDT) b-day is Thursday september 16th. The day before Tame's b-day. We're going to need a lot of cake and candles for all these shippers to celebrate. *heads over to nana's bakery to prepare*
                AH=HA...Tasha was trying to sneak by... we can NOT have that.....

Tasha...We will remember THAT

Comment

"Moebius" speculation to follow.

Spoiler:
                  I suspect that the "turning back" is far more metaphorical than literal, if only because it would be a pretty lame ending. Seriously, though, think of it this way. Since the Tau'ri forced Ra off Earth and buried the gate, Earth was living in a time of peace with little outside threat. This can be represented by traveling on the inside of the Möbius strip. Then, when the gate was opened and the Goa'uld came in contact with the Tau'ri, we reached the turn, at which point we reached the outside of the strip, where we were endangered by all kinds of threats. Eventually we come to the twist again and reach the inside, after our enemies have been defeated.

Of course, the cycle repeats. Perhaps the threat after that will be that of the Wraith, some time in the distant future. But for now, we have time to prepare for the threats to come, instead of burying our heads in the sand. For now, we have Pax Humanus.

Just my opinion — feel free to disagree at will.

Mel
                  Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
                  Last update: 14 April 2006
                  Melyanna's Multimedia
                  Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                    Nickatell.....I have learned NEVER to EXPECT Ship

BUT I ALWAYS HOPE for Ship in every episode. That is what makes it sweet.

I am never disappointed if I don't see any ship and I am always happy when I do

Now in the next half of Season 8 I think I will be WANTING MORE SHIP because TPTB have dragged Sam & Jack through every possible thing to keep them apart after showing us how much they are meant to be together so I WANT VERY BADLY for THE MADNESS TO END and

FOR TRUE LOVE TO PREVAIL
                    Endgame
                    Spoiler:

Maybe we will if he sees her in that outfit!
                    Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                      ((((((((((((((((((((((((Sam _o_Neil))))))))))))))))))))))))

I'm with you on that

Jack and Sam are doing nothing wrong ..They are just humans ..and still they are fighting their feelings for each other ...that to me ..deserve a big round of applause (Clap , clap and clap ....to both of them)......Unlike TEAL'C who cheats behind his love one ..Does he really love Ishta???!!!!Huhhhhhh

SAM AND JACK FOREVER TOGETHER ...HOPING SAM WILL FALL ON JACK BY ACCIDENT IN "GOOD TO BE KING "WHILE ALONE IN THE SHIP.

Caty

Caty
                      Just to give Teal'c some credit ...

CJ DID make some statements at a CON that he WAS VERY UNCOMFORTABLE about his character having that moment with *another girl* when Teal'c was in love with Ishta.....

just wanted everyone to remember that CJ was a bit upset by that

Comment

This is a snark

PTB - MAKE UP YOUR MINDS ALREADY

I AM SICK OF WATING FOR SHIP WITH BAITED BREATH WHILE YOU THROW US THE ODD BONE

I AM SICK OF SECOND GUESSING EVERY THOUGHT, VIEW AND OPINION OF MY FELLOW SHIPPERS AS WELL AS MY OWN

I HAVE FULL CONFIDENCE IN JM, PM, RDA AND AT, SO PLEASE LET US HAVE THE ENDING THAT WILL MAKE UP HAPPY!

I apologise for the snark, but I'm a tad frustrated.
                        sigpic
                        Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                          You know, I've been reading the posts here, and I wondered if I'd accidentally stumbled into the wrong thread. All I seem to read are rants about other Stargate fans...mainly the anti-shippers. Now...I don't agree with their views about Sam and Jack ship, but I respect the fact that they are free to have them, and can voice them in the anti thread (or on other boards). We are not here to bash other fans.
                          I like coming here to read about the fun and excitement and happiness we are all going to have WHEN our favourite couple eventually get together.
                          I like hearing about the moments you find shippy in episodes, and reading about what kind of a shippy ending you would like for the show. I like the fact that I've made many wonderful friends through coming here, and the fact that we can share the pain and joy of watching stargate together.
                          Moan and groan about TPTB, the story lines or the way the characters behave, but lets have some fun whilst we are doing it.

Here endeth the lesson.
                          Now back to your regular shipping......
                          sorry peeps ma bad

please don't take away my cookies!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bucky
                            I'm enjoying this one, Lunar, but are you going to finish "Screwing Up"?

Bucky
                            (((((((((Bucky))))))))))

I was ROFL at the way you asked Lunar this............and I know you did it that way on purpose just wanted you to know it was definitely funny!!

Comment

Originally posted by mishy_mo
                              sorry peeps ma bad

please don't take away my cookies!!!!
                              lol

you can't function without cookies, coffee and caffeine enriched sweets!
                              sigpic
                              Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                                This is a snark

PTB - MAKE UP YOUR MINDS ALREADY

I AM SICK OF WATING FOR SHIP WITH BAITED BREATH WHILE YOU THROW US THE ODD BONE

I AM SICK OF SECOND GUESSING EVERY THOUGHT, VIEW AND OPINION OF MY FELLOW SHIPPERS AS WELL AS MY OWN

I HAVE FULL CONFIDENCE IN JM, PM, RDA AND AT, SO PLEASE LET US HAVE THE ENDING THAT WILL MAKE UP HAPPY!

I apologise for the snark, but I'm a tad frustrated.
                                sus hunni chill will you!

pick up some cookies and a bottle of DR Pepper

read your astronomy book anything just ...be cool

Comment

Working...
                                X