X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rogue
    Spoiler:

I have always had this fear that the writers would try to get Jack and Sara back together. She is really the only one to rival Sam. If they undo everything that has happened, where does that leave Sam and Jack?
    Possible spoilers
    Spoiler:
    I'd really hate that. Not just erasing ship, but turning back the clock at all. I don't want them to lose or change the last 8 years...that would be a real let down if they ended it like that.
    Spoiler:

I still want to see Kawalsky though! I will continue to hope for an AU ep which brings back Kawalsky and Janet....

I just had a disturbing thought!!!
    What if TPTB, in a twisted attempt to satisfy shippers and anti-shippers, decide to do this wonderful shippy ending - but leave it unclear as to whether it's our Sam & Jack or an AU Sam and Jack!

Comment

Originally posted by shelsfc
      Possible spoilers
      Spoiler:
      I'd really hate that. Not just erasing ship, but turning back the clock at all. I don't want them to lose or change the last 8 years...that would be a real let down if they ended it like that.
      Spoiler:

I still want to see Kawalsky though! I will continue to hope for an AU ep which brings back Kawalsky and Janet....

What if TPTB, in a twisted attempt to satisfy shippers and anti-shippers, decide to do this wonderful shippy ending - but leave it unclear as to whether it's our Sam & Jack or an AU Sam and Jack!
      Spoiler:
      i got a feeling its an AU story because someone said in an interview that they had a few AU story ideas being kicked around and may finally be getting round to writing one. just speculation mind but it kinda makes sense and agrees with the meaning 'moebius'
      Carolyn

Comment

Possible spoilers
        Spoiler:
        Spoiler:

That would be very lame too ...You obviously can't please everybody .

and I reckon some people had their plentifull of subtle Sam and Jack ship ..and they are still watching the show ..and I read from an anti -shipper in another forum by the way ..not that one ..that she/he could not wait for January to see the the follow up of the show ....that means ..Sam and Jack is probably not a big deal then and she/he must be watching for something else ...

.....so giving the shippers what they want ...considering we had hardly anything in season 5 and 6...(Anti shippers friendly seasons)..Season 7 and 8 ....should be shippers friendly....and everybody would have had their fair share.

Caty

Comment

IMO
          Spoiler:
          Jack and Sara won't get back together, but it'd be nice if Sara tells Jack to go for it with Sam. I'd like to see Sara again.
          The movie is based on an episode script that was lost and the writers didn't want to completely rewrite it. Now that the script has turned up, they still want to do it!

I've thought too much today.
          sigpic
          Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
            In that case ..me think the anti-shippers will be all happy ...and as for me ..I think I could never watch an episode of Stargate again from season 1 to season 8 ..cuz it would not have happened ..I 'll resell everything ..may be wait until the DVD's become a little fortune and resell them to an anti-shipper second hand
            I'm not so sure they would be happy about it...well, I'm sure they would if Jack ended up back with Sara instead of Sam, but not so sure if it meant turning back the clock so the series never happened. Speaking for myself - regardless of being a shipper, I would be against the idea as a fan of the show...

I'm sorry, but that's just how I feel about it...what do you think?

Comment

Originally posted by samisjacksgal
              Spoiler:
              i got a feeling its an AU story because someone said in an interview that they had a few AU story ideas being kicked around and may finally be getting round to writing one. just speculation mind but it kinda makes sense and agrees with the meaning 'moebius'

I hope so ...still
              Spoiler:
              an Alternate universe episode sucks so late in the show ..but Kawalsky was a shipper ...so it may be good .Just hope it's not the full circle theory which brings eveybody back to the beginning ...absolutly terrible thing to do ...and we can all throw our DVDsin the rubbish bin...cuz they'll mean nothing
              NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....Not the latter.

Caty

Comment

Possible spoilers
                Spoiler:
                Spoiler:

Spoiler:

I agree, if they erased the last 8 years I would be very upset. I like the AU ep idea better.
                Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

I've just launched my new site's new sister site

SOMETHING ABOUT TWINS...THE ANCIENTS HEADSUCKING REPOSITORY!!!

It's completely empty...but pleez take a look!!
                  sigpic

Comment

I'm not so sure they would be happy about it...well, I'm sure they would if Jack ended up back with Sara instead of Sam, but not so sure if it meant turning back the clock so the series never happened. Speaking for myself - regardless of being a shipper, I would be against the idea as a fan of the show...

I'm sorry, but that's just how I feel about it...what do you think?

I don't know ..go and ask them ..but I'm sure if it means ..that Sam and Jack
                    Spoiler:
                    are not together at the end
                    ...they may well be very happy ...well because we know how they are ...and I won't write any adjectives....Me I'll be mad cuz that means everything which happens during 8 years will be
                    Spoiler:
                    erased
                    and really they can't do something like that not logical for a show so successful and very lazy too ...What a lazy way to finish a show cuz they didn't know what to do because of the fandom ....TPTB is stronger than that ..surely...and they'll fix
                    Spoiler:
                    "Mobius" in the real timeline.
                    .....and I don't know which smilie to use ..so I won't put any.

Caty

Comment

Spoiler:

I agree, if they erased the last 8 years I would be very upset. I like the AU ep idea better.

Spoiler:
                      Erasing a show is a lazy way to finish it

Comment

Spoiler:

Ditto
                        sigpic

Comment

At this point, I'm not sure if there really is a way to satisfy the anti-shippers. From what I read, they seem to be able to detect ship where we can't. And we're supposed to be the trained professionals when it comes to seeing ship! Someone complains "scene X was too shippy" and I'm like "Huh? Never saw any ship in that one." So if TPTB so much as put Sam and Jack in the same ROOM, the anti-shippers will see it as ship and protest. And if they kept S&J in separate rooms, they'd complain that they were probably THINKING about each other all the time.

Sorry. I feel snarky today. ;-)

In a world that seems to be increasing in conformity
                          it's harder and harder to be who you wanna be
                          It takes a lot of courage to stand up and get what you need
                          And lots of us are happy in a different kind of family

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                            That would be very lame too ...You obviously can't please everybody .

and I reckon some people had their plentifull of subtle Sam and Jack ship ..and they are still watching the show ..and I read from an anti -shipper in another forum by the way ..not that one ..that she/he could not wait for January to see the the follow up of the show ....that means ..Sam and Jack is probably not a big deal then and she/he must be watching for something else ...

.....so giving the shippers what they want ...considering we had hardly anything in season 5 and 6...(Anti shippers friendly seasons)..Season 7 and 8 ....should be shippers friendly....and everybody would have had their fair share.
                            Caty
                            Yeah, you're probably right!! I'm just worrying over nothing!
                            They've gotta be fair about it & give us what we want after so long. Plus, Joe & Paul are writing Moebius...part one anyway. I have complete faith in them...

Comment

specualtion on 'moebius'

Spoiler:
                              i had a thought that maybe the last 8 years where the stargate has been used, is the turning point aka the 180 degrees in the moebius rule.
                              what i mean by this is before the stargate was used we were in our own corner of the galaxy with no knowledge of any other beings like the nox, tok'ra,asguard, goauld etc but since we have opened it we have effectively changed the path we were going on and now have a clearer knowledge of whats out there....my final point is maybe the stargate will become public and the world will know how much the universe has changed from general theories, also everything between jack and sam would still be there ....sorry if this seems really bizarre to everyone
                              Carolyn

Comment

Originally posted by CoffeeGirl
                                At this point, I'm not sure if there really is a way to satisfy the anti-shippers. From what I read, they seem to be able to detect ship where we can't. And we're supposed to be the trained professionals when it comes to seeing ship! Someone complains "scene X was too shippy" and I'm like "Huh? Never saw any ship in that one." So if TPTB so much as put Sam and Jack in the same ROOM, the anti-shippers will see it as ship and protest. And if they kept S&J in separate rooms, they'd complain that they were probably THINKING about each other all the time.

Sorry. I feel snarky today. ;-)
                                It's okay...It's alright to be snarky.

The antis do my head in as well...I though I was good at moaning!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X