This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lunar
    On a random note... why have many people now got "Whenever the Opportunity Arises take it in Hand" as their sig??
    I think it's kind of a don't ask, don't tell thing that arose in the gutter, if you get my drift! There may be some posts over in the Thunk Thread that would better, eh, explain the situation that arose!

Comment

It's quiet in here tonight, isn't it...

Lunar everybody may be thinking about Sacrifices ..and what that scene will lead to!!!!!!I still do

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
        Disclaimer!! You broke the first room with Nikki!! Don't pull the innocent routine on me!!!
        Moi????
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Angel of Fire SG1
          I've completely forgotten who made the Atlantis video - BUT SCIFI SHOULD HIRE YOU TO DO ALL THEIR ADS!!

THAT WAS SO COOL!!

And Caty ur Without You video made me almost cry...*sniffs*

I swear I had a reason for posting...

OH YEA! My fave Sam & Jack moment is

Spoiler:
          the Heroes hug! Just because it's them (not Jonah & Thera or anything) in a moment of suffering and they turn, or more Sam turns, to Jack. And they share one of the most heart-wrenching hugs I ever seen!! *cried the first like 10 times she saw it*

Angel of Fire SG1

Thank you

well at least you didn't cry ..some others did.

And I agree about the heroe hug ...the best ever so far

caty

Comment

thing that arose in the gutter, if you get my drift!
            Oh.
            My.
            God.
            *Whatever* was said it's nothing compared to what I've just imagined!

Comment

astronomicalchic, I've PM'd you, but your box is full. Empty it immediately or you'll miss out on the meaning of life and other important things I have to say!
              sigpic

Comment

It's quiet in here tonight, isn't it...

Yep, it is.
                i have been on here for the last hour and have only just got caught up on what i have missed.
                Damned school....trying to give me an education

Leanne

United we stand,Divided we fall. - The Shipper Family
                honoured member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team

Comment

Oh.
                  My.
                  God.
                  *Whatever* was said it's nothing compared to what I've just imagined!
                  Then you probably understood correctly...

Comment

Originally posted by LtColSamONeill
                    Favorite ship moments would be......

Point of View.......when Sam watched Jack kiss AU Sam, the look on her face spoke volumes.
                    I have to agree. That was the hottest kiss I have EVER seen. In Jack's mind he was most certianly kissing *his* Sam and not AU Sam.

Divide and Conquer speaks for itself.

Metamorphasis is one of my all-time favorite episodes. The anguish in Jack's voice when he demands Nirrti take him next is so powerful. I wish the editor hadn't cut the scene where Jack scoops Sam up into his arms as short as they did...

The hug in Heroes II was great.

Lost City II is full of shippy moments. I think my favorite two are "fixing the engines" and the final scene.
                    L8er,
                    Mandy _|,,|

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
                      Intense, angry Jack!!

OH YES OH YES OH YES
                      OH YES!!!

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

I have to say the hero's hug totally rocked my world!! It was such a great moment!! I also loved metamorphasis! He tried to save her! And when he picks her up *ahh* that was fantabulous!! I love all S/J!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_o_Neill
                          CATY! I can't download your vids
                          When I click Save as it comes up saying
                          'Unable to download, the server was reset'

Any Idea why??

Sam_o_Neil

I'm fixing it ..it may be cuz something else was uploading while you were downloading Will let you know when site back up for downloading

caty

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
                            Cannot go back and quote the post, but someone besides Caty and Michelle wanted to know about what Sam saw in that scene in NEW ORDER. This is the only clear image of Jack... And I still say it means nothing because Sam would not know this image. It's really only a montage made up by the editors, in my opinion...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...dertorture.jpg
                            I think it might of been me who wanted to know...
                            And I think TPTB should of thought a bit harder before they put that in cause like you said there is no way she would of known what it was like when Jack was torturred she didn't even go near Baal's base...

But at least Jack was actually in there.

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

We have chastised ourselves for being remiss in our duties to the Shipper Family! We are trying to do better! Please forgive us!!
                              Thank you meimei and Kiwigater for the heads up. I've managed to d/l the software and shall try to install it, but can you imagine... someone already had astrochick as a username, and astronomicalchick. That's my names!!!!

So I had to go for astropoetrychick, instead.

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                                I don't want SJ to go slow, but I know if TPTB make them go fast( not in that way you dirty minded little..) there'll be a MASSIVE anti-ship backlash.

Spoiler:
                                Who cares about the anti-shippers ..Do they care about us ??I want to see Sam and Jack in a romantic moment on screen and not OFF SCREEN

Caty

Comment

Working...
                                X