This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rogue
    I doubt we will get the first ending. I could see a combination of the second and third. Although right now
    Spoiler:
    with all the Teal'c and Daniel episodes I am losing hope of that as well. I think the writers have swung too far to the anti-shipper point of view. I hope we get some shipper moments in either Gemini or Good to be Kings.
    I agree but i'm going to keep wishing, we may not get the perfect ending that we would all like but I hope we get something that makes up for all this stuff that we have had to put up with.

Gemini sounds like a good opportunity for ship, it just depends wether TPTB have used it or not
    As for Good to be Kings I haven't read any spoilers in that yet but I hope its going to be shippy whatever happens.
    Last edited by Sam_o_Neill; 07 September 2004, 05:18 AM.

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

(((shipper family))) I go away for a few days and we move? did the mods get concerned about our overly prolific thread? <g>

well, all's well here...hurricane #2 passed through and nothing major...lots of water...and possibly ANOTHER one this week. I can't even drive back to Gainesville cause of lingering thunderstorms and tornado warnings and we're already talking about Ivan....uuughhh...

well, I'll read some of my missed posts once I get back to Gainesville (probably tomorrow). Talk to you all soon (((shipper family)))

"I think that, to some degree, all of us are fractured souls. Cut in half. And we wander through life looking for the rest of ourselves. And sometimes we're fortunate enough to meet someone who possesses, in themselves, the part of ourselves that we've been missing. We may not realize it on a conscious level, but definitely on a subconscious level. We see in someone else... something of ourselves. Thats why sometimes you meet someone and you just immediately feel comfortable with them. You feel like you've known them all your life. The reason is that they're a part of you, and you're a part of them. You're soul mates. you... fit. And once you've fit together, nothing can pull you apart unless you let go."
      ~Imzadi
      describes Sam and Jack pretty well to me!

<dancing and chanting in my ceremonial BDUs>
      Screw the regs! DOWN with ! He's no threat to O'Neill! Sam and Jack FOREVER!

Comment

Originally posted by LtLisa
        (((shipper family))) I go away for a few days and we move? did the mods get concerned about our overly prolific thread? <g>

well, all's well here...hurricane #2 passed through and nothing major...lots of water...and possibly ANOTHER one this week. I can't even drive back to Gainesville cause of lingering thunderstorms and tornado warnings and we're already talking about Ivan....uuughhh...

well, I'll read some of my missed posts once I get back to Gainesville (probably tomorrow). Talk to you all soon (((shipper family)))
        (((((((((LtLisa!))))))))))
        Glad you are ok

I can't believe how many hurricanes are hitting Florida! I hope Ivan doesn't turn out to be too bad.

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

Happy Birthday, Waterfall!!
          May all your Shippy dreams come true!!
          (especially for Sam and Jack!!)

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_o_Neill
            except for JM of course i do feel that he is the most sensitive to our feelings and he tries to keep our hopes up when he can
            *falls to her knees*
            All hail Joe M!, All hail Joe M!
            or 'all hail Citizen joe.......i still think that's a good sign for shippiness (on the other hand, wasn' citizen joe stalin's nickname?)

Ok, now i've lost it...
            i think i may be losing it right along there with you
            Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_o_Neill

Gemini sounds like a good opportunity for ship, it just depends wether TPTB have used it or not
              As for Good to be Kings I haven't read any spoilers in that yet but I hope its going to be shippy whatever happens.
              some of the spoilers i read
              Spoiler:
              have sam and jack alone, on the other side of the planet, far away from anyone, fixing a down ship (ooh, metaphor!). sam and jack alone on a far away planet? gotta be opportunity there for ship

Comment

Originally posted by Token
                Happy Birthday, Waterfall!!
                May all your Shippy dreams come true!!
                (especially for Sam and Jack!!)
                I really like this and since I am at work I can't do any cool graphics...
                so I am sharing Token's

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
                WATERFALL!!!
                Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
                  some of the spoilers i read
                  Spoiler:
                  have sam and jack alone, on the other side of the planet, far away from anyone, fixing a down ship (ooh, metaphor!). sam and jack alone on a far away planet? gotta be opportunity there for ship
                  Ya know while I am liking this ide

I really would like to get back to something you mentioned before..........*orange furry creatures that communicate through farts* and someone named *Gerald*

Have you seen the Newest wing of the Shipper Rehab center? It has these cool new walls that no matter where you sit you are comfortable and NO MATTER what *REALLY* happens here Sam & Jack ALWAYS end up together
                  Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                    Ya know while I am liking this ide

I really would like to get back to something you mentioned before..........*orange furry creatures that communicate through farts* and someone named *Gerald*
                    no, that really happened, honestly <nods head earnestly>. while there was no stargate last week, i was bored, so i decided to take over the world, but the Fartlings turned on me, and betrayed me, so i had to turn to my last friend and ally, gerald. look, just because he's a small purple beetle, doesn't make any less of a person.

Have you seen the Newest wing of the Shipper Rehab center? It has these cool new walls that no matter where you sit you are comfortable and NO MATTER what *REALLY* happens here Sam & Jack ALWAYS end up together
                    they'd better, although i don't know what you're implying. look, if they don't, i'll just let Gerald and the Fartlings loose in Bridge studios..that'll sort them out. you don't want to mess with gerald when he's angry, and sam and jack not getting together would make him very angry.

Comment

I've been gone for so long....I can't keep up...I've probably missed so much...Now I'm whining...

Anyhow...

Happy Birthday Waterfall

((((((((((((((((Tame))))))))))))))))))) Just because I'm sure I owe you a hug in there somewhere.

Marimba, Caty, and everyone else who makes videos-How can you produce them so quickly? It takes me forever! I'm so jealous. (Whining AGAIN)

Let's see....

I can't really see Sam calling Jack by a pet name. Heck, Jack will seem like a pet name after all those Sirs. And I've always thought that Carter was Jack's special name for Sam...I really wouldn't want that to change.

I don't know what else I've missed...so I'll be quiet now.
                      Tasha
                      JSDT's Sam and Jack Support Site

Thank you, Nikkirose!

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
                        no, that really happened, honestly <nods head earnestly>. while there was no stargate last week, i was bored, so i decided to take over the world, but the Fartlings turned on me, and betrayed me, so i had to turn to my last friend and ally, gerald. look, just because he's a small purple beetle, doesn't make any less of a person.

they'd better, although i don't know what you're implying. look, if they don't, i'll just let Gerald and the Fartlings loose in Bridge studios..that'll sort them out. you don't want to mess with gerald when he's angry, and sam and jack not getting together would make him very angry.
                        ((((((((((Michelleb)))))))))) Uh-huh.............sure

here...walk this way
                        go. on you were saying about Gerald

Comment

Originally posted by JSDT

Let's see....

I can't really see Sam calling Jack by a pet name. Heck, Jack will seem like a pet name after all those Sirs. And I've always thought that Carter was Jack's special name for Sam...I really wouldn't want that to change.

yeah, you're right actually. they'll probably keep on calling each other sir and Carter long after they're actually together and save sam and jack for their private moment..she certainly will
                          Last edited by michelleb; 07 September 2004, 06:27 AM. Reason: i'm a dummy (hey, i blame the fartlings)

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26
                            Is it just me, or is he looking at her lips?
                            Oh he's definately looking at her lips!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JSDT
                              I've been gone for so long....I can't keep up...I've probably missed so much...Now I'm whining...

Anyhow...

Happy Birthday Waterfall

((((((((((((((((Tame))))))))))))))))))) Just because I'm sure I owe you a hug in there somewhere.

Marimba, Caty, and everyone else who makes videos-How can you produce them so quickly? It takes me forever! I'm so jealous. (Whining AGAIN)

Let's see....

(((((((((((((((((((TASHA)))))))))))))))))))))
                              I have missed you terribly my friend it is so good to see you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL...I have to agree with you I think by this time *sir*(Jack - ROFL) and *Carter* will be *special* names that will have different meanings

I can see them married and snuggled and using these names then .....it gets VERY silly and NO I am NOT going to explain

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                                Oh he's definately looking at her lips!
                                Ya know, it just makes me feel a wee bit better knowing I wasn't the only crazy person screaming "Kiss her!" at the tv during that ep.
                                Tasha
                                JSDT's Sam and Jack Support Site

Thank you, Nikkirose!

Comment

Working...
                                X