X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mala50
    OK, now what are we confessing to???

Listen, my mind is not only too 'creative' like yours, but I even screencap these things!

and look where the bottle is pointing!!!! (sorry, sorry, i know...PG forum, PG forum..gutter mind)
    Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
      and look where the bottle is pointing!!!! (sorry, sorry, i know...PG forum, PG forum..gutter mind)
      LOL! Between the laid back head with the open mouth and the, eh, beer bottle...

Sam? What do you mean Sam's in the picture too? Where?

Comment

ROTFL

Comment

Originally posted by getcarter
          Hi everyone! Been a long time since I've written...but I've been lurking.

My computer took a header so I've lost all of my favorites. I've been frantically trying to find all my favorite fanfics. Thankfully most of the stories I had saved were from you guys anyway so I am just scrolling through looking for links! And most importantly, all of Caty and Marimba's vids were on a different drive. I would have just died if I had lost them!!

I'm anxiously awaiting my shipper cookie travel mug and shipper town mouse pad. I had to restrain myself from buying more for the time being.

Well, just wanted to say hello. Hope everyone has a great week! Can't be too bad right? New episode on Friday!
          (((((((((GetCarter))))))))))

Hope your computer's feeling better!!!!
          sigpic
          Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Hmm. Okay. When I went on gateworld home all the text has gone huge and kinda messed up. Anyone else got this problem... I had it on yahoo too... hope it's not a virus...

Comment

Hello fellow shippers! If you're having trouble with AIM and can't get into the shipper chat room, maybe you can try Trillian. It lets you sign onto AIM, ICQ, MSN, and Yahoo with a single program. I highly recommend it! You can download the free version here:

http://www.ceruleanstudios.com/

And best of all, you can rename people on your buddy list so you'll never forget who's who again.

-squashedelf
              Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana.

Comment

Originally posted by Lunar
                Um.. question..
                You know the beads Sam has on her wrist in Estelle's sig? What are they? (Jack had some too and I once wrote a fic where they were a secret sign of their love *roll eyes* I know I'm sad!) I think they are Air Force related??
                Oh, yeah, I've added a little bit to Screwing Up... not much of a chapter but it's going somewhere I promise...
                http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2004167/1/
                There is a thread somewhere on GW talking about the bracelets.

Here's the link to that thread. http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=3989

Hope that explains everything.
                ~Athena

Comment

mine's nov 19th, if that's of any interest to you. and i've just worked out, it's the same week that affinity is shown here in the uk..what a great birthday present
                  What date is it shown? My B'days the 12th of November.
                  I'm getting to go to a Stargate Convention for nothing a week or so before hand for nothing, so that makes up for it!

I can't believe DDL's a Scorpio. As long as the dud spud's bday's different!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Athenaktt
                    There is a thread somewhere on GW talking about the bracelets.

Here's the link to that thread. http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=3989

Hope that explains everything.
                    Ooohh, thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Nikkirose
                      *sigh* I finally got the computer back and its all fixed but I dont get to have AIM anymore *cries* Stupid AIM was the thing that was causing so much trouble on my comp. I've missed WAY too many posts to even attempt to catch up but I'll glance at a few pages here and there. Did I miss anything important??? Any new spoilers or ideas or theories for S/J???? (((((Shipper Family))))) I missed you guys.. and now that I cant chat in RealTime with you its gonna be very sad
                      (((((((((((((((NIKKI )))))))))))))))))))))))

We miss you too. See this is what happens when you post pics and are very un-PG in AIM! I, of course, still have it because I'm a good clean sort of a gal!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lostelf
                        Hello fellow shippers! If you're having trouble with AIM and can't get into the shipper chat room, maybe you can try Trillian. It lets you sign onto AIM, ICQ, MSN, and Yahoo with a single program. I highly recommend it! You can download the free version here:

http://www.ceruleanstudios.com/

And best of all, you can rename people on your buddy list so you'll never forget who's who again.

-squashedelf
                        ((((((((((((LE)))))))))))!!!!! Thanks for the info I will talk with my friend who fixed my computer and see if trillian will work and not corrupt my comp!!! Any new S/J limmerks from the chat???

*DROOL*

McKAY: If you're referring to the ship you just shot down, the one that doesn't stand a hope in hell of ever flying again ...

TORRELL: The ship that you're gonna fix, yes.

McKAY: What am I, MacGyver? Fix it with what?

http://www.sgtsiler.com/Nikkirose.html
                        MINE.. ALL MINE!! Mwhahahaha!

Comment

Well, hello again. (I can't believe I'm doing this... )
                          You all might remember me, from way, way, far back there. Some more than others...

I just wanted to sincerely apologise to anyone who felt that my anti-shipper post was offensive to them. Honestly, I had never even HEARD of a "protected thread" before a few days ago, so I had no idea how big of a problem my post could become. (And when I did check it out later, there wasn't even anything about "protected threads" in the forum FAQs either! - wierd, huh?) So, yea, I'm really, really, sorry about all that, and I PROMISE that it will NEVER, EVER happen again!!

I'll let you get back to your (uninterrupted) shipping now!
                          Thanks! -puddlejumper747
                          There is only one thing we can ever truly control: whether we are good, or evil.

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                            (((((((((((((((NIKKI )))))))))))))))))))))))

We miss you too. See this is what happens when you post pics and are very un-PG in AIM! I, of course, still have it because I'm a good clean sort of a gal!
                            ((((((((((Bev))))))))))) LOL, clean sort of gal! LMAO oh puhlease! Dont worry I'm working on a way to get back in there and to get back to corrupting all your minds :-p

*DROOL*

McKAY: If you're referring to the ship you just shot down, the one that doesn't stand a hope in hell of ever flying again ...

TORRELL: The ship that you're gonna fix, yes.

McKAY: What am I, MacGyver? Fix it with what?

http://www.sgtsiler.com/Nikkirose.html
                            MINE.. ALL MINE!! Mwhahahaha!

Comment

Originally posted by puddlejumper747
                              Well, hello again. (I can't believe I'm doing this... )
                              You all might remember me, from way, way, far back there. Some more than others...

I just wanted to sincerely apologise to anyone who felt that my anti-shipper post was offensive to them. Honestly, I had never even HEARD of a "protected thread" before a few days ago, so I had no idea how big of a problem my post could become. (And when I did check it out later, there wasn't even anything about "protected threads" in the forum FAQs either! - wierd, huh?) So, yea, I'm really, really, sorry about all that, and I PROMISE that it will NEVER, EVER happen again!!

I'll let you get back to your (uninterrupted) shipping now!
                              Thanks! -puddlejumper747
                              No problem!

I think most people ignored your post though (sorry!). Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, and nobody wants to start any arguments.

All J/S ship threads are protected. It's normally seen in the first post of each thread, but since this one got snipped, you'll find the first post in the shipper's achive!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ra-hanna

And Giant Kudos to Miramba for your Spidey-2 contribution! GOOD JOB! I love the part in the song "I think I"m trying to save the world for you..." and you show the ancient's memory mind bomb thingy... (official ra-hanna terminology) Then you show sam...so lovely.
                                Thanks so much!

I think it was Miramba who offered to do the video for Dexter Freebish's "Twilight." Cool. I know you have others ahead of me so rock on. If I can be patient for mei mei's fiction, I'll be patient for everyone's videos................ (Are ya done yet?)
                                LOL, It's in the queue, you should see it this week!
                                Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
                                Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
                                Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

Working...
                                X