http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...ty/Aff_364.jpg

Sam
    Spoiler:
    wincing at the sound

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...ty/Aff_366.jpg
    THANK YOU!!

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
      no chemistry? what show are they watching, cos it sure ain't stargate! sam and jack have had chemistry since the day they met..the minute she walked in from that shadowy doorway and he looked up, their chemistry has lit up the screen. i only had to see one episode..and it was where they didn't even spend that much time together (hathor) to see that these two were meant to be. i mean, they're gable/leigh, bacall/bogart, bogart/bergman, grant/bergman, tracey/hepburn in the amount of chemistry and heat and passion and love they generate onscreen! if they don't generate chemisty, then who does?

season 7/8
      Spoiler:
      one of the reasons i object so much to pete is the complete lack of chemistry..their scenes together are as dull as ditchwater, and even if i didn't ship, i wouldn't be interested in seeing those two kiss...it's so lifeless and passionless. just watching sam and jack flirt and joke together like they do in avatar creates enough sparks to power a city..and when they kiss, they could power New York for enough. sam and pete barely create enough sparks to light a ten watt lightbulb

sorry, but this lack of chemistry thing really riles me too
      One word. Yes. I agree. So very very much.

Comment

Originally posted by sacme
        Oh my goodness, a new thread! Yay!

Aloha shiplets!!!
        (I'm putting beautiful floral leis around all your heads and necks)

I just got back a few hours ago from my trip to Hawaii and it was wonderful! Wished I could have stayed a bit longer , but I did miss my (((((Shipper Family))))) .

I'm exhausted, so I'll be back later tonight. Just wanted to say hello.

And I hope all the Floridian shippers are okay!

And I hope everyone who went had a great time at the Chicago con last weekend!

And I hope everyone likes whatever they got at the shipper gift shop!

ship sistah

(yes, I hula-ed! And I found out my hawaiian name was "lei" )
        E komo mai! Ke kaikuahine!

(Welcome! Sister!)

Eh, howzit sistah? I was wondering where you disappeared to... Guess I didn't get the memo!

Oh, I wish I knew that you were going and I'd have hooked you up with places to go, to beach, to EAT!, etc. I was just there for 2 weeks visiting family in the beginning of July .....

I'm glad you had a great time. I love HAWAII!!!

(and now you all know what the 50 stands for in my name! for non-US folks, Hawaii is the 50th State)
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
          Yes, Tame had a long and fruitful weekend! And obviously, was a very good student!

(and I only had to hit her a couple of times with the ruler... Virtually, of course!)

An Apple for my Favorite Teacher!

Mala RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
            OK, now what are we confessing to???

Listen, my mind is not only too 'creative' like yours, but I even screencap these things!

The way he is holding his head, with his mouth slightly open... Now, how could that crazy woman not swooped in for a kiss!!

I mean, look at that pic! He's begging for a kiss there! Stupid, stupid, stupid....

Oh, wait, I know why! She's not stupid!! IT WASN'T IN THE BLOODY SCRIPT!!!!

(Mei Mei forgot happy pills yesterday but she took them today...)

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
              The way he is holding his head, with his mouth slightly open... Now, how could that crazy woman not swooped in for a kiss!!

I mean, look at that pic! He's begging for a kiss there! Stupid, stupid, stupid....

Oh, wait, I know why! She's not stupid!! IT WASN'T IN THE BLOODY SCRIPT!!!!

(Mei Mei forgot happy pills yesterday but she took them today...)

LOL meimei .....She 's only with stupit (stewPete)...he could make a Yukky stew actually

Caty

Comment

Jack: Sam... I'm dying. Kiss me!
                Sam: Um.. I can't.. It's not a vague enough action to be open to interpretation.

Comment

Originally posted by estelle
                  You're not going nuts, it was me who asked about possible proposal scenarios.
                  well, if you want propasal scenarios, i wrote one into a fanfic..it's called Morning After, should be able to access it from my sig

(sorry about the self-promo, i started to write out a proposal scenario, and realised it was pretty much the same as my fic, so i thought that'd be easier)
                  Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Respect me! For I am a Jaffa Warrior. Roar!

Comment

Originally posted by Zoser
                      well didn't he also give us
                      Spoiler:
                      'never mind' after the kiss sequence in Grace. It seemed to me to be the most absurd line ever uttered in the whole 7 - 8 years. That was once hallucination I could really have gotten in to.
                      Well, that's true but
                      Spoiler:
                      since RCC is writing Threads and the two-parter that's either before or after it (depending on what they finally decide is the airing order), so I'm not holding out much hope for those.
                      Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
                      Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
                      Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

Originally posted by Lunar
                        Sam: Um.. I can't.. It's not a vague enough action to be open to interpretation.
                        *snort* You sure you're not Robert C. Cooper in disguise?

In a world that seems to be increasing in conformity
                        it's harder and harder to be who you wanna be
                        It takes a lot of courage to stand up and get what you need
                        And lots of us are happy in a different kind of family

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
                          well, if you want propasal scenarios, i wrote one into a fanfic..it's called Morning After, should be able to access it from my sig

(sorry about the self-promo, i started to write out a proposal scenario, and realised it was pretty much the same as my fic, so i thought that'd be easier)
                          Aw. I'd read it before, but it's still a cute fic.

Comment

Originally posted by Lunar
                            ROFLMAO!! *cough* *sputter* *cough* LOL!

So true! Sadly, so true!

Comment

Originally Posted by Mala50
                              ........... as I once posted a long long time ago, if TPTB are to do a 'fishing' scene, I'd like to see them do a deja vu of 2010. Where Jack has gone off and retired and Sam comes to visit as she did in the original episode. She drives up, looks around and finds Jack behind the cabin...and as they approach each other, they stare...and they fall into each other's arms and we get a nice, big, juicy kiss......

OK, so I manipped this from a promo still and brought them closer together, but I could see this scenario as a fitting ending....

Originally posted by Elfinwood
                              I really like that idea Mala. Of course, they would probably just be getting around to The Big Talk at that point too. That would be the reason why Sam goes there...to finally tell him how she really feels and then to do something about it! No interruptions, not even pesky fish!

I remember the first time I watched 2010. That episode hit me really hard. So angsty. Jack was so bitter. I felt a mixture of sadness and relief after I watched it. Great acting by everyone in that one. It's one of my very favorites.
                              Hi Elfinwood: Oh, I agree, 2010 is one of my favorite episodes, too! So well done - actingwise, storywise and productionwise (Sam looked so good!)

I really don't think that Jack and Sam would need a lot of words if we know why she's going to go see him...Both RDA and AT play scenes with a minimum of words very well (D&C). I thought it fitting because it would remind viewers of one version of the future -- but end the series with a twist -- by finally making things right!
                              sigpic

Comment

*Grins*

Comment

Working...
                                X