This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mala50
    Another HAPPY pic from Forsaken... This scene is not overly shippy, but it's a fun, relaxed scene between the two...

Not sure if we need spoiler space for Season 6, too???
    FORSAKEN
    Season 6 --> Episode 18
    [transcript by Thalassa group]

Jack walks up to Sam who is fiddling with a telescope.
    O'NEILL: (Singing to himself) Tell me that you love me. (To Sam) Lots of interesting nebulous things going on?
    CARTER: Yes Sir.
    Jack looks into the telescope.
    O'NEILL: I don't see squat.
    CARTER: You wouldn't Sir, during the day.
    Jack gets up.
    CARTER: When the local suns sets and it gets dark, you can actually see a luminous layer of ionised gas around the dying core expanding.
    O'NEILL: Fascinating.
    CARTER: You don't care.
    O'NEILL: Hey, I like gas as much as the next guy.
    Sam laughs.
    CARTER: Five hours to darkness, Sir.
    O'NEILL: Okay.

LOVE THE PIC!!!!!!!!! YUMMY

and between Jack's little song and the joking about *gas*...sounds like a fun night out with the O'Neills
    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by misstweedledee
      Well,
      with a welcome like that how could i not post
      I think i'll take your advice, all that shippy stuff out there just begging to be seen, who am i to refuse

speek to you soon !!!

Leanne

Hello Leanne! *waves* I can't out do everyone else welcome but just wanted to say Welcome!!!
      ~Athena

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
        In light of these tidbits of info, heres a cartoon from Leah Rowlinski

[Snipped at request of site owner - go to http://cartoons.ashtonpress.net/ , the one Sue means is the 'good ship lolipop']

If you've never had a look at her stuff, I suggest you do. The girl is a genius!!

HAHAHAHA thank you suekay .. Did the cartoon come before the comment then???was it why he said that?

Caty
        Last edited by Madeleine; 30 September 2004, 05:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Athenaktt
          Oops didn't notice that until the second time around...i guess that happens when I end up skimming through pages of posts

Well I guess Tame You'll be the birthday girl you can get any HONKIN thing you want!
          well in that case

Mala...can you make *Life Size* Jack and have him delivered on time
          Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
            Ok...just to stop all of this...Just for you Critter....AND all homing devices have been REMOVED
            http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...Jackclones.jpg
            THANK YOU. THANK YOU. OH THANK YOU OH MIGHTY ONE.
            Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
              Another HAPPY pic from Forsaken... This scene is not overly shippy, but it's a fun, relaxed scene between the two...

Not sure if we need spoiler space for Season 6, too???
              FORSAKEN
              Season 6 --> Episode 18
              [transcript by Thalassa group]

Jack walks up to Sam who is fiddling with a telescope.
              O'NEILL: (Singing to himself) Tell me that you love me. (To Sam) Lots of interesting nebulous things going on?
              CARTER: Yes Sir.
              Jack looks into the telescope.
              O'NEILL: I don't see squat.
              CARTER: You wouldn't Sir, during the day.
              Jack gets up.
              CARTER: When the local suns sets and it gets dark, you can actually see a luminous layer of ionised gas around the dying core expanding.
              O'NEILL: Fascinating.
              CARTER: You don't care.
              O'NEILL: Hey, I like gas as much as the next guy.
              Sam laughs.
              CARTER: Five hours to darkness, Sir.
              O'NEILL: Okay.

Did he actually sing "Tell me that you love me" ???? Or was that added in???? I'm gonna have go rewatch that episode again. Even if he didn't...who cares my imaginations already run to far to get back
              ~Athena

Comment

Originally posted by aeromathlete
                Jack is the unfortunate one in this season. He's upped to general, where he doesn't get to go through the gate and have a good time the way he used to. He doesn't even get to spend that much time with SG-1 anymore because he's so stuck with bureaucratic measures and the other teams. He's alone, with this sudden burst of responsibility sprung upon his shoulders. Sure he's earning more money and respect, but he has no one to share that joy with, since Sam has continually made incorrect moves in dealing with him. I REALLY feel sorry for Jack this season. There's a guy who needs a hug. And if he has to go as far as
                Spoiler:
                Kerry
                in order to get it, power be to him. There's really only one thing that Jack wants (other than the war to end) and that is Sam. After all he's been through and all he's sacrificed, he deserves to get her in the end. Jack deserves Sam more than Sam deserves Jack, and I think it would be cruel to deny Jack that happiness in the end. It would be unspeakable. So I think the only way they can salvage this and actually give the O'Neill character some justice would be to get Sam and Jack together. Anything else is just "wrong on so many levels."
                Well said. I think you've hit the nail on the head. I just can't believe they would leave Jack out in the cold. As pessimistic as I have been lately about Threads--
                Spoiler:
                GW is reporting that RCC wrote it--which doesn't give me a whole lot of hope
                I think you're right that it would be wrong for Jack to lose out in the end.
                Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
                Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
                Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

Originally posted by Token
                  Spoilers Lost City Commentary (Part Two):

Spoiler:
                  Ok, Shippers! You are not going to believe this! Another commentary update...

Spoilers S7 "Lost City" (commentary from Martin Wood, Robert Cooper, and Amanda Tapping)
                  Scene setup: Cargo ship engine room. Sam and Jack. Lights flashing.
                  Robert says the lights flashing gives him a headache. Amanda likes the flashing and says it works. THEN Amanda says, "Oh, he just resigned; I should have kissed him. What was I thinking." (That what I want to know!) Robert says, "In the orginal script there was a kiss right there. Then the scene was to go to Teal'c and Bra'tac, and Teal'c says, 'This ship is going much faster than it's supposed to.'" (LOL! That would have been funny!)

This is the BEST commentary I have heard so far!!!! Forget the Happy Place; I'm in shipper heaven!

I am in shipper heaven too Token....thanks for sharing.
                  Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                    Don't worry Estelle ....

We'll be seeing the episodes before you but I'll make a video with any shippy clips I can get...the next day..so it's not too bad ..hey

Caty
                    oh yes, we brits get the final few before you..how could i have forgotten that?

ok, i didn't actually forget. i was being evil. and i did work out that the latest we could get Threads is feb 22nd...

but i will be on here right afterwards and tell you everything
                    Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Has anyone heard any news regarding season 9. I read on one of the yahoo groups that Micheal Shanks at a resent con appeared to think there would be a season 9 depending on finances although he did not mention RDA at all. I really think it would be a mistake to go ahead without RDA.
                      Isis
                      Jack and Sam forever

Comment

Originally posted by Athenaktt
                        Did he actually sing "Tell me that you love me" ???? Or was that added in???? I'm gonna have go rewatch that episode again. Even if he didn't...who cares my imaginations already run to far to get back

I also wondered ..Did he really say that?!!

Mind you!!!!!! I can imagine that coming from Jack ...Mulder said it to scully many times ..when he was doing something like Jack is doing right now....

I may go and grab that clip and see if I can put it in a video ....must be nice ..if it's long enough ...sometimes I 've noticed that the good clips with Sam and Jack are so short ..that you have to keep editing them cuz someone comes right in between them .. it's frustrating ..and I don't want anybody else in the Sam and Jack videos unless they are included in the story but most of the time ..they are not

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                          HAHAHAHA thank you suekay .. Did the cartoon come before the comment then???was it why he said that?

Caty
                          I don't know.

Look at the rest of the cartoons! They're great!

The general link for her cartoons and all her stuff (mostly Jack/Daniel friendship) is http://www.ashtonpress.com

The link for her cartoons is very near the bottom.
                          sigpic
                          Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
                            oh yes, we brits get the final few before you..how could i have forgotten that?

ok, i didn't actually forget. i was being evil. and i did work out that the latest we could get Threads is feb 22nd...

but i will be on here right afterwards and tell you everything
                            yeah and me I could even be making a video and be online at the same time .. isn't that great or what!!!!

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                              Yeah, and I understand it.

It says no lists, but mine was actually integral to the plot of my fic. It wasn't meaningless junk!

The dunse feels dejected

But I gots my shipper family!
                              yeah, we still love you, and your fics. did you write back and tell them it was part of the fic? maybe it's just an automated response
                              Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26
                                Hi again everyone! Back from nursing the sick only to be sick myself--oy! On the mend though and I made you guys a vid to look at while I'm catching up on the more than 1000 posts I missed!

This one is for you LtLisa, it's from the Spiderman 2 Soundtrack, the first of two from that CD...

"Ordinary" by Train

Enjoy!

Hope you folks in Florida are doing okay, you're in my prayers!

Now back to catching up...
                                (((((marimba))))) Glad you are feeling better. Thanks for thinking of your shipper family even in your sickness.... Sadly I won't be able to watch your new video until Monday, actually Tuesday with the holiday, because all of my RL critter family is around. No privacy. Deep Sigh. Woe is me.
                                Desperate Thunker

Comment

Working...
                                X