X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by samisjacksgal
    o'neill and carter ...ITS A SIGN! AND KINDA SPOOKY....BUT IN A GD WAY
    Hee hee.

O'Neill's a really common name where I stay. I went to primary (elementary) school with a boy named David O'Neill. I was in his classes up until he left school a few months ago.
    There's an Insurance company in a town near to me called Dumbarton. The firm's call A.C.O'Neill - financial advisors.
    There's also a bar in the heart of Glasgow called O'Neills too!
    Last edited by sueKay; 03 September 2004, 08:13 AM.
    sigpic
    Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
      why Yes.......here is a Starter model

Can I put in an advanced order for three please!
      One for work
      One to keep in my school locker
      One for home

Thanx
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Critter
        This is really nice Tame...but I don't even need this much. This Shipper would be happy with Sam agreeing to go fishing with Jack. Can you imagine the look on Jack's face with that one? Back to the Thunk Thread I could go with that thought in my head.
        Well then Critter you are a better woman then I........This is the LEAST I will accept

After 8 Years......if all I get is a fishing invite and then fade to black.......well Shiplets I suggest you all just plan on staying away from the Shipper Thread that night because I will be a STARK RANTING LUNATIC!!!

If the only TRUE romance, BOTH physical and emotional I get from TPTB is what has gone on with Sam & Pete and then I get to watch bits and pieces of this and that with Sam & Jack and then just the invite......Nope no way no how..... I will be pissing and moaning like you will not believe.

Just thought I would give you all fair warning
        Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...ll/promo70.jpg

ive sed it b4 and ill say it agen HOLY BUCKETS!!

~*THUNK*~

WOW

thnks Tame!

scuse me while i go play
          Carolyn

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
            To all the shipper family :

Caty's new video 63 "Seras tu la " -Will you be there- (Tribute to Michel Berger)

Will Sam be able to cope when Jack is not around? will she be there for him when he's back?..find out!!!!!

It's a story ...and the song is beautiful ...the music too ..very intense.

Lyrics and translation......I did the translation myself ..I hope it makes sense

Seras-tu là?
            Will you be there?

Enjoy

The link is in my sig.
            Very nice again Caty. Both of your last videos are great! Love to watch those two in action...I hope TPTB are watching.
            Desperate Thunker

Comment

Isn't it wonderful that we have Tame to blame all of our gutter wallowing and S/J Shipper woes/joys on? She is such a sport. This way we don't have to take any responsibility for our own behavior. It's Tame's fault. PHEW! Good thing...
              Its WHAT!!!!!

I took the blame for the Shiplets about the Gutter But the S/J woes as well................Well ok if I must bear the burden for the family then I will just be prepared if I blow then...............

see previous post
              Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

I have to say, this has to be one of the best pictures of RDA ever taken!

I thunk i'll go to the gutter now!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                  One for work
                  One for home

Thanx
                  LMAO!

...oo one for ur locker gd idea

i dont hav a locker but i do av a jean pocket
                  Carolyn

Comment

Originally posted by samisjacksgal
                    LMAO!

...oo one for ur locker gd idea

i dont hav a locker but i do av a jean pocket
                    He'll need to be inflatable then!!

Oops soz...PG Forum PG forum...
                    sigpic

Comment

He'll need to be inflatable then!!

Oops soz...PG Forum PG forum...

ROFLMAO!!
                      Carolyn

Comment

Well then Critter you are a better woman then I........This is the LEAST I will accept

After 8 Years......if all I get is a fishing invite and then fade to black.......well Shiplets I suggest you all just plan on staying away from the Shipper Thread that night because I will be a STARK RANTING LUNATIC!!!

If the only TRUE romance, BOTH physical and emotional I get from TPTB is what has gone on with Sam & Pete and then I get to watch bits and pieces of this and that with Sam & Jack and then just the invite......Nope no way no how..... I will be pissing and moaning like you will not believe.

Just thought I would give you all fair warning
                        WOW! Thanks for the compliment but I must admit that it will take more than this for me to be that much better than you.

I only started watching Stargate last January. Don't know what possessed me then...I had been wanting to watch for years but never knew where to find the dang show. Then I started the DVD thing and I was lost forever. My family was sure they were going to have to commit me. My oldest especially got worried when she came home to find me listening to the commentaries.

So I haven't been watching for eight years...only one. The ship was there from the beginning and I could eat, sleep and breath Stargate now and get out of my way on Friday nights unless you want to be hurt. So you see, you are actually the better person because you have faithfully followed this show much longer than I.

I also tend to be a bit of a pessimist so if I don't expect great things I won't be disappointed. And if it turns out better than I had thought...Weee Doggie!
                        Desperate Thunker

Comment

Hey folks!

I've just updated my faceparty profile (The ugly mug line in my sig) I've changed some of the details and added a few pics of myself. I'll be adding some of my friends and stuff in a few days!
                          sigpic

Comment

One for work
                            One for home

Thanx

Ok I'm quoting suekay but this is super model of a super fit man ...or shall we call him superman!!!

Can I have one too?!!

Caty

Comment

Very nice again Caty. Both of your last videos are great! Love to watch those two in action...I hope TPTB are watching.

Thank you Critter ..

This is a very intense music and song ..always wanted to do it for Michel Berger who died very young a few years ago ..All of his songs are very popular still ...he was great ...a good pianist too ..he wrote all his songs , music and played piano too ...it's him playing the piano on that song

Caty

Comment

WOW! Thanks for the compliment but I must admit that it will take more than this for me to be that much better than you.

I only started watching Stargate last January. Don't know what possessed me then...I had been wanting to watch for years but never knew where to find the dang show. Then I started the DVD thing and I was lost forever. My family was sure they were going to have to commit me. My oldest especially got worried when she came home to find me listening to the commentaries.

So I haven't been watching for eight years...only one. The ship was there from the beginning and I could eat, sleep and breath Stargate now and get out of my way on Friday nights unless you want to be hurt. So you see, you are actually the better person because you have faithfully followed this show much longer than I.

I also tend to be a bit of a pessimist so if I don't expect great things I won't be disappointed. And if it turns out better than I had thought...Weee Doggie!

I've only been watching since March, and I only became a dedicated shipper/gater in June.
                                I've managed to see seasons 1, 2, 3, most of four, 5, 6, some of seven and some of eight in that time, as well as buying season two, part of season four, the movie, one volume of season six, one volume of season five, and umpteen magazines.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X