X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sam_o_Neill
    I would LOVE to see that!!!
    The look on 's face would be priceless!!
    Replacment for Sam's damaged front door - $200
    Look on 's face PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!
    Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by Zoser
      Is there any shipper beer I can cry into?
      Sure!!! Just mozy on over to the Shipper Bar and Mad_gator will serve it up!!!!!!!

I'll throw in some Shipper Cookies just for good measure. You do know that the bar and the bakery have merged don't you?
      Ship Nana

Comment

I'm sure MG could fix you up with a nice alcoholic drink at the Shipper Bar
        Sam_O_Neill,

Wanted to let you know that I posted the PG13 version of The Things We Do For Love on Fanfiction.net.

Here's the link. It's the last in that series for now.

http://www.fanfiction.net/profile.php?userid=622294

The new one, Awakenings, is already PG13. Don't have to change a thing! It's sequel may be another situation entirely!

Comment

I suppose I'm not supposed to do this here, but it is short. I, too, don't want to see Jack's reaction to Sam getting engaged, the poor man! I'm a member of a poetry group and we were given the task of writing a sonnet. I was feeling in a particularly Sam and Jack angsty mood so I penned this from Jack's point of view. It's a bit cliche ridden (the class preferred the other sonnet I wrote which is connected to this one if you want to hear it) I like the last two lines...

A biting wind blows through my empty heart
          I've cried the tears that make the endless streams
          That carve the dark canyons of my mind; I start
          To wonder how I got here; lost without my dreams

For love is caught deep inside me; silent
          Iced water under a frozen land
          And I am bereaved of movement
          Because you cannot take me by the hand

I tumble through desolate thoughts; my
          Love, a cautious candle flame flickering
          On scenes where life's dramas play out and die
          Futile passion, just destiny's plaything

I feel you warm as we stand together;
          In this life cold galaxies are closer

Cheers

astrochick

Comment

Hello Folks! Just de-lurking for a minute. I have to laugh at the "Mr. Potatoe Head" comment (almost had Diet Coke out my nose!). I don't worry about this TEMPORARY situation of...ahem...Mr. Potatoe Head. After all, RDA is a shipper! Anyway, don't know if you guys want it but I made an image that I really like from ITLOD and thought I'd share.
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Gatetrixer
              I'll watch "Insanity" but I will mostly concentrate on Sam's pink suit. My critiquing of the ep will be on that a lot, does the color suit her, does it fit right, did she get it on sale,ya know, anything to take me away from what is happening. In "Threads" I'm assuming she will give it to "Goodwill" or the S. Army, so as not to have it to remind her of the day she said "yes" to BTW, what do YOU think of Sam's pink suit?

This made me laugh! I think the pink suit sucks btw. Looks like something my Granny would have worn, and given the 50th Wedding Anniversary "Date" (WTF was that about, she said for the 100th time, I mean "What?"...whoa... steady...it's okay I managed to avoid a rant about that date again), there seems to be a theme going about about growing old together... eekk! and I don't mean I mean eek.

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                Tame, just tell your hubby there'll be a mad Scotswoman coming over to sort him out if he stops you from being with your shipper family again!!!
                OK....but since I am Scottish too I will have to clarify that that will make 2 of us ...hehehehehehe we will squash him like a bug
                Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by Critter
                  I'm actually thinking of having (I mean insisting) that hubs watch tomorrow's show with me just to see what he has to say about . He's watched a couple minutes of shows from time to time and he has seen ship, ship, SHIP (oops! sorry I yelled). Anyway, I would like to get his take on this guy.

I was also thinking (I know, but it really didn't hurt too much ) that maybe we could appeal to TPTB using this "hubs" issue somehow. How disruptive it is to our families when we don't get the ship we know is lurking there somewhere. How cranky we get, how hostile.....
                  Oh EXCELLENT idea.....yes tell him that WE WANT TO KNOW his opinion
                  How is THAT for an ego boost
                  Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by D'Rinda
                    Hello Folks! Just de-lurking for a minute. I have to laugh at the "Mr. Potatoe Head" comment (almost had Diet Coke out my nose!). I don't worry about this TEMPORARY situation of...ahem...Mr. Potatoe Head. After all, RDA is a shipper! Anyway, don't know if you guys want it but I made an image that I really like from ITLOD and thought I'd share.
                    That's cute D'Rinda and welcome to the Shipper Family, they're quite boisterous, but very friendly. Hope ya like cookies, chocolate and booze! Oh and hugs... (*whispers*just don't mention )

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                      OK....but since I am Scottish too I will have to clarify that that will make 2 of us ...hehehehehehe we will squash him like a bug
                      You Scottish Tame? Where are you from? So am I, and so is SueKay so that makes four of us, one for each limb....

Comment

Yay!! I'm able to get on for more than 20 minutes!!! I'm all caught up!
                        Welcome D'Rinda!!!! Post lots and eat TONS of shipper cookies!

And to anyone want to and has AIM they are welcome to join us in the S/J Chat room anytime!! I think thats kinda why its quiet here right now I have my survival kit ready for A$$inity, 2 different kinds of alcohol and Cookies and Cream Ice Cream (actually Frozen Yougurt but same thing)! Oh yes and my ever trusty hands... I have to be able to cover my eyes at the parts!

*DROOL*

McKAY: If you're referring to the ship you just shot down, the one that doesn't stand a hope in hell of ever flying again ...

TORRELL: The ship that you're gonna fix, yes.

McKAY: What am I, MacGyver? Fix it with what?

http://www.sgtsiler.com/Nikkirose.html
                        MINE.. ALL MINE!! Mwhahahaha!

Comment

I think i'd rather concentrate on the objects in the background
                          I don't like the pink suit that Sam is wearing in the pics, I don't think it suits her at all...no offense to AT it does look nice, but its not Sam, I don't see Sam Carter as a 'pink suit' person...I could cope with all the frilly dresses in Chimera but the pink suit is definately a no-no IMO. It brings me back to thinking about michelleb's fic I read (I hope its michelles, i'm terrible remembering names ) where she has Sam as being seen as two diferent people...Pete likes Samantha the 'beautiful, girly woman wearing frilly dresses and pink suits' but Jack loves Carter...'the tough, clever, beautiful even when covered in mud' woman...The Real Sam Carter

I do think she should give the pink suit away once is gone!
                          I agree. I'm thinking of the AU Sam in 'There But for the Grace of God" ep. In the one control room scene she wore a smart sexy suit w/the shirt unbuttoned a bit... The pink suit seems more 60's. (Not saying 60's is bad... but if she can wear a hip little number out to dance... what about a currently hip suit?)
                          Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
                          My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Welcome D'Rinda! Now that you've delurked why don't you stick around for the big finale?

Loved your picture!!! We could certainly use more talented people around here. Hope you'll stay!!!
                            Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                              Tame, just tell your hubby there'll be a mad Scotswoman coming over to sort him out if he stops you from being with your shipper family again!!!
                              Can we come watch????
                              Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
                              My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Welcome D'Rinda!! Love the pic Very good Sam and Jack scene!!

Comment

Working...
                                X