Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just wanted to ask that in the future let's wait until the old thread reaches 1000 before opening a new thread. Having dual threads open at the same time is a bit confusing and I've received a couple of complaints. Thanks.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

Originally posted by Brandie
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by waterfall
      waterfall's feelings on the S/J matter:
      Spoiler space just in case:
      <snip>

In "Threads" I think she's finally begining to see that her hallucinations LIED to her (I'll always be there for you, no matter what)when she sees Jack with someone else and freaks because I think that she thought she would always have her cake and eat it too.
      Seeing Jack with another woman will be a real wake-up call.
      Perhaps she will tell Jacob (he's supposedly dying, NOOOO!!!) about what happened to her on Prometheus and he will help her figure it out.
      He'll probably tell her that he always thought she would end up with Jack, she asks why and he says "because it's obvious that he loves you"
      I think this will shock her that it's THAT obvious to everyone but her.
      Mabey Jacob will make he admit that she might "love" Pete, but she's "in love" with Jack.
      Perhaps this will spur her to action.

<snip>
      I've always seen Jacob saying that.. in that "I'm not going to beat around the bush" way.. <3 Jacob
      Yeah, I could always see Jacob saying something like this. He knows what's up I think. I think everyone (including Daniel now, did anyone else see the look on his face in Lost City) knows what's up EXCEPT Jack and Sam--the two most mixed-up people on the planet!
      Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
      Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
      Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

Originally posted by Nikkirose
        NOW I'M MAD!!! Someone read something wrong I wrote on here and gave me bad points to my REPUTAION!!! GRRR I was all in a really good mood today too!!! What I meant to say was... the writing to TPTB about anti-s/j wasnt MEAN.... THE ARTICLE WAS MEAN!!!
        huh, what's this about points and reputation, mind my ignorance, I really don't know

Estelle xxx
        Abu: This is a woman?
        O'Neill: Oh, yeah.

Carter: Err. Colonel?
        O'Neill: It's my side arm, I swear.

Jack: I don't get it. I mean, how can she make kids without a... man friend?
        Malek: The Queen is able to reproduce asexually.
        Jack: Is that why you guys took hosts?

Jack: Oooo... did anyone else feel that?
        Sam: The tingling sensation is a result of the EM field passing over your skin, but it's not causing any physical damage, so there's no need for concern sir.
        Jack: No I *like* it.

Comment

hey brandie, take a look at your private massages, you have one from me....I need your help in something

"To the world you may be one person,
          but to one person you may be the world"

- Bill Wilson –

Comment

Originally posted by estelle
            huh, what's this about points and reputation, mind my ignorance, I really don't know

Estelle xxx
            "By clicking on the scales icon in the top-right corner of any post, you can add to (or subtract from) that member's Reputation by approving or disapproving of their post."

To get a better description go to the FAQ!

Anyway back to the thread....
            -Sally, LOVE your new sig!!
            -Tame, THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH for the new pic!!!!!
            -DebbySG1, great sig!!

*DROOL*

McKAY: If you're referring to the ship you just shot down, the one that doesn't stand a hope in hell of ever flying again ...

TORRELL: The ship that you're gonna fix, yes.

McKAY: What am I, MacGyver? Fix it with what?

http://www.sgtsiler.com/Nikkirose.html
            MINE.. ALL MINE!! Mwhahahaha!

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
              teehee!
              I really enjoyed the humour in your story I'm one of those impatient people who likes big long complicated emotional funny stories, and I get frustrated when I get to the end and discover its a work in progress , so, KEEP WRITING!
              I want to know how this ends! I guess I have one question tho, altho you've covered the presence of naquida in the blood, surely the CAT scan and ultrasound you mentioned should have revealed the presence of a symbiote??? (or have I misunderstood this masking concept?).
              Keep up the great work!!
              Don't worry. All will be revealed!!!!
              Thanks for reading my stories!!!
              There's a little bit at the bottom of each story chapter where you can leave a review for the writer. Just so you know if you look at any other author's stories on the website and you want to get back to them.
              sigpic
              Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by estelle
                Did you try to dl it? It works fine for me then and also doesn't take as long to upload as it did before,

Estelle xxx
                nope, I'm not allowed to DL here (at an internship) which is why I hadn't tried to watch before. I guess our windows player isn't up to date enough...

"I think that, to some degree, all of us are fractured souls. Cut in half. And we wander through life looking for the rest of ourselves. And sometimes we're fortunate enough to meet someone who possesses, in themselves, the part of ourselves that we've been missing. We may not realize it on a conscious level, but definitely on a subconscious level. We see in someone else... something of ourselves. Thats why sometimes you meet someone and you just immediately feel comfortable with them. You feel like you've known them all your life. The reason is that they're a part of you, and you're a part of them. You're soul mates. you... fit. And once you've fit together, nothing can pull you apart unless you let go."
                ~Imzadi
                describes Sam and Jack pretty well to me!

<dancing and chanting in my ceremonial BDUs>
                Screw the regs! DOWN with ! He's no threat to O'Neill! Sam and Jack FOREVER!

Comment

Originally posted by Nikkirose
                  "By clicking on the scales icon in the top-right corner of any post, you can add to (or subtract from) that member's Reputation by approving or disapproving of their post."

To get a better description go to the FAQ!
                  Oh ... ok Well, I'm off now ... hope we get at least some ship tonight. *crosses fingers*

Tame: Sent you a private message, hope you'll get it. *crosses toes*

Estelle xxx
                  Abu: This is a woman?
                  O'Neill: Oh, yeah.

Carter: Err. Colonel?
                  O'Neill: It's my side arm, I swear.

Jack: I don't get it. I mean, how can she make kids without a... man friend?
                  Malek: The Queen is able to reproduce asexually.
                  Jack: Is that why you guys took hosts?

Jack: Oooo... did anyone else feel that?
                  Sam: The tingling sensation is a result of the EM field passing over your skin, but it's not causing any physical damage, so there's no need for concern sir.
                  Jack: No I *like* it.

Comment

Ah, it's Stargate Friday, and liable to be my last for a few weeks. Grr to moving. But hopefully we'll get some "good vibes" shippy-wise and story-wise and we can all have a nice and pleasant evening.

YAY FOR THREAD 15!

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                      Okay guys...this is a plea!

Click to read the third party!

No-one's been reviewing this story! So can someone please tell me where Michy and I are going wrong!(The link's at the bottom of the page)

Call from the future I have severe writer's block on this one. Any suggestions. (again, you need to scroll down to the link)

Righto. I'm finished with my plea!
                      SUEKAY I WILL REVIEW YOUR STORY ASAP I HAVE TO GO TO A BIG BRO PARTY(JUST FOR THE DRINK HA HA)I LOVE FAN FICTION

WYNTERX

TRUE LOVE COMES AT A PRICE,BUT IS WORTH IT AT THE END

Comment

Spoilers for Season 8 episodes, particularly Affinity and Threads:
                        Just speculating a bit, while I wait to leave the office for the day....

If Threads does not get a big re-write and Sam does go to Jack in the ep to discuss her situation with Pete and then tries to tell Jack how she feels about him, there must be some moments coming before that episode which make her see that their feelings are still there for each other, don't you all think? I don't think this desire to tell him would come out of the blue for her, especially since she has committed so much to her relationship with Pete. There is the perfect opportunity for something in the Maybourne episode, according to the spoilers. Sam and Jack off alone together. I wonder where else we might see it. Gemini, perhaps? I'm talking about something significant as opposed to the lovely little moments we've seen so far that are more of the deeply caring friendship variety than angst ridden love.

So loving the ride thus far this year, even if Affinity may make me a bit nauseous.

Comment

Originally posted by wynter
                          SUEKAY I WILL REVIEW YOUR STORY ASAP I HAVE TO GO TO A BIG BRO PARTY(JUST FOR THE DRINK HA HA)I LOVE FAN FICTION

WYNTERX
                          Thank you Wynter!!!

Enjoy your party!!! Who do you want to win? (Nads all the way btw!)
                          sigpic
                          Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPower
                            How many of these things do we need??
                            Just what the others have said. as a thread reaches 1000 posts, it is closed and a new one started.

And the shippers in their protected threads tend to chat a lot
                            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Just to start off you Stargate Friday right and dedicated to the opera lovers in the family...

"Nessun Dorma" from Turandot by Puccini
                              The lyrics are posted at the site above the vid

The backstory (a shortened version from my libretto)--

Takes place in Peking. A royal decree is issued stating that whoever is of royal blood and answers three riddles by her will marry the princess Turandot. Calaf wants to see her so he can curse her but is so stunned by her beauty that his only thought is to win her (remind us of anyone? ). Though several people attempt to dissaude him Calaf comes forward and solves the riddles. Turandot begs her father not to make her marry him, which he refuses. Calaf tells her though that if she can discover his name before dawn that he will release her from her vow. He feels certain of ultimate victory (Nessun Dorma) and he is offered anything he wants to forget about her and leave. Meanwhile, the princess has captured Liu (his friend) and threatened her with torture if she doesn't reveal his name. She kills herself instead saying that love gives her strength to resist. Calaf and Turandot are left alone and he reproaches her bitterly for her cruelty to Liu. He then, much to her horror, tears aside her veil and kisses her. Her strength of purpose fades and she unwillingly admits that she has loved him all along. He tells her his name as dawn breaks, putting himself in her power. In the last scene, they appear before the emperor and she declares that she knows the stranger's name: it is Love.

How's THAT for drama?

Enjoy!
                              Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
                              Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
                              Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

Marimba, have I mentioned that I adore Turandot? (One of these days I WILL see it live... *swoon*) Unfortunately I can't watch it right this second, but I've downloaded it so I can watch it the minute I'm back at my computer!

Mel
                                Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
                                Last update: 14 April 2006
                                Melyanna's Multimedia
                                Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

Working...
                                X