This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kiwigater
    I have the perfect animated "smiley" to respond to this with, but I fear it would probably breach the PG standards of the board
    If you really want to see it here's the link (but don't say I didn't warn you!!!)
    http://pages.prodigy.net/indianahawk...wpage03/11.gif

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nikkirose
      LOL, well thank you! But the credit has to go to Tame! She allowed me to use it off of her photo site! I love MS/Daniel, but I really wanted a Jack one and the specific one I want I cant seem to find in a small enough size. But MS/Daniel is just as good!
      I would be more than willing to resize ANY picture you would like to use for your signature and host it as well
      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
        She does seem to have strange timing as far as trying to have a serious relationship talk. I think that is what she is trying to do. I don't think she's trying to corner him alone for the "it's been an honor serving with you" speech. That wouldn't need the privacy that she seems to crave for the convo.
        S7....Lost City Pt. 1
        I don't blame her for wanting the privacy tho. No need to be embarrassed or gossip fodder if it's kept just between the 2 of them & they decide to not take it to the next level. Then their team members & others just think it's the usual close friendSHIP between the two...

Think what'd happened if she'd insisted on continuing the ShipCONVO at Jack's place after Daniel & Teal'c got there.... Daniel's eyes would have gone into permanent twitch-mode and Teal'c would have just sat there with a big contented smile enjoying his doughnuts & giving the occasional head-tilt-nod...
        Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
        My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
          I would be more than willing to resize ANY picture you would like to use for your signature and host it as well
          *GASP* REALLY??? Oooo the one I really like is with Jack in the water where its just his head stickin out! Now that one makes me weak in the knees!

-Anyhoo back ontopic... Within the last day or so after rereading the posts here I'm not so worried about the episode Threads. Thats not to say I'm not worried I'm just not as much. I love how this family can brighten things up in times of dispair..

*DROOL*

McKAY: If you're referring to the ship you just shot down, the one that doesn't stand a hope in hell of ever flying again ...

TORRELL: The ship that you're gonna fix, yes.

McKAY: What am I, MacGyver? Fix it with what?

http://www.sgtsiler.com/Nikkirose.html
          MINE.. ALL MINE!! Mwhahahaha!

Comment

Originally Posted by Nikkirose
            LOL, well thank you! But the credit has to go to Tame! She allowed me to use it off of her photo site! I love MS/Daniel, but I really wanted a Jack one and the specific one I want I cant seem to find in a small enough size. But MS/Daniel is just as good!
            Originally posted by TameFarrar
            You just want an excuse to get your hands on another pic of Jack!! Have you drooled on all of yours?

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
              S7....Lost City Pt. 1
              I don't blame her for wanting the privacy tho. No need to be embarrassed or gossip fodder if it's kept just between the 2 of them & they decide to not take it to the next level. Then their team members & others just think it's the usual close friendSHIP between the two...

Think what'd happened if she'd insisted on continuing the ShipCONVO at Jack's place after Daniel & Teal'c got there.... Daniel's eyes would have gone into permanent twitch-mode and Teal'c would have just sat there with a big contented smile enjoying his doughnuts & giving the occasional head-tilt-nod...

HAHA the bad thing is I can soooo see that happening! Poor Daniel!

*DROOL*

McKAY: If you're referring to the ship you just shot down, the one that doesn't stand a hope in hell of ever flying again ...

Comment

Spoilers for Season 8 "Affinity" and "Threads"

Buc252 I agree.Jack said he rather Die himself than loose Carter and he has invited her numerous times to go fishing.Jack has done everything possible to show How he feels.Jack does not want Sam to lose her career so he has been very careful in expressing his feelings.Jack also did the right thing by stopping Sam on the Cargo Ship.Sam had her chance to tell Jack how she felt at Jack's house but she wasted time asking about Sara.Sam has more options as far as being with Jack.Sam can quit the Military and still work at the SGC.IMO Sam is more important as Dr.Carter than as Colonel Carter.I really hope we see Jack's reaction when he finds out about Sam being Engaged.I really want Sam and Jack to be together but I could not blame Jack for being upset with Sam.I would love to see Jack become distant with Sam until the Threads episode.If Sam is so unsure of Pete she has no business in excepting Pete's Proposal.I really hope TPTB give us some great Sam and Jack Ship because TPTB and the Sam character have alot to make up for.

Comment

Originally posted by Gatetrixer
                  Where are we? We're just bracing our feet, hanging on, and trying not to hurl during the roller coaster ride.
                  Have I mentioned I *hate* rollercoasters? <g> Not counting this one, I've been on one in 20 years, and swore I'd never ever ever do it again!! For me, they're not fun. LOL
                  - Mary
                  SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
                  Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Originally posted by Nikkirose
                    HAHA the bad thing is I can soooo see that happening! Poor Daniel!
                    Think he still would have had too much beer if this had been going on? <g> I'd think he'd have had other things to keep his attention. ;-)
                    - Mary
                    SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
                    Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Originally posted by DebbySG1
                      It's so quiet here.....were's everyone??....Hello??.....Echoooo!

"Row, row, row your boat Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily Life is but a dream and Row, row, row your boat Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily Life is but a dream"

URGO!!!! , Don't worry guys, he likes to do that when he is bored
                      Who, me???
                      I'm just lurking tonight, reading what everyone has to say.
                      It's my relaxation after work.
                      I usually only post when I have something important to add.

Like this:
                      I think in the "Affinity" S/J shipper survival pack there should be either a bottle of 151 rum or thorazine drip, your choice.
                      When is *that* ep supposed to air???Anyone know??
                      Like I said in an earlier post it's gonna be manipulative how he gets her to say "yes", I can just feel it.
                      I'd bet my very last shipper cookie on it.

When "Affinity" airs i'll be doing this to my tv.
                      (highlight to see)

waterfall

Comment

It is quiet in here.. gives me time to finish my online assignments/test

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                          Hey folks!!!

<SNIP>
                          Well that's my theory! It's all a big plot ( or should I say rollercoaster. They're gonna keep up hanging on to the end!)

Just to let you know, I won't be psoting as many messages ver the next couple of weeks, a my mum had more heart surgery today. she should be fine, but she'll be quite poorly for a week or two.

See you all later!!

Suz
                          Big prayers going up for your mom and family! You only need faith the size of a mustard seed: (Matthew 17:20).

Di

Comment

Well family I'm off.. I have to be getting up for work around 2am so I'll either see you then (if I can catch up on all the many posts I predict will be here when I get up) or when I get off of work. Have a good night all and be sure to stay positive! The S/J ship will prevail!!!!!!!!

*DROOL*

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
                              Off building my own Shadow-proof fallout shelter.... (she is planning her revenge on David, and it ain't gonna be pretty ).....
                              huh? explain....

Token: yup, great minds do think alike...I think you were the one who gave me that link in the first place...and I've been loving it! <g>

"I think that, to some degree, all of us are fractured souls. Cut in half. And we wander through life looking for the rest of ourselves. And sometimes we're fortunate enough to meet someone who possesses, in themselves, the part of ourselves that we've been missing. We may not realize it on a conscious level, but definitely on a subconscious level. We see in someone else... something of ourselves. Thats why sometimes you meet someone and you just immediately feel comfortable with them. You feel like you've known them all your life. The reason is that they're a part of you, and you're a part of them. You're soul mates. you... fit. And once you've fit together, nothing can pull you apart unless you let go."
                              ~Imzadi
                              describes Sam and Jack pretty well to me!

<dancing and chanting in my ceremonial BDUs>
                              Screw the regs! DOWN with ! He's no threat to O'Neill! Sam and Jack FOREVER!

Comment

Originally posted by GoneShippin'
                                ok, went to bed last night on you, Lisa (now that my kids are back, I'm woefully short of sleep and I'm getting a tad cranky), but wanted to reply to this thought....

'Too Far' is in the eye of the beholder...in the girl talk we were having that night, some felt even a 3rd date was too much, and I was amazed at how many 'commitment rings' or the 'engaged to be engaged' situations with Mr. Wrong were out there....in many cases things progressed before the woman realized HE was not only at that point, but had actually planned out the # of kids, their schools, their retirement, you get the picture...many of the girls thought they were just a bit serious whereas the guy was planning their next 50 years...sound familiar?? In most of the cases, my friends stepped back to say slow down, this is too fast, and actually DIDN'T stay with/marry the guy. Sam just needs time to think. REALLY think. Preferably in Jack's cabin. With Jack .

Di
                                very true...I'd say once you know for sure that he/she isn't "The One" its time to get out be it third date or third year. Sam knows Ptui's not the one (or else why all this Jack angst?), so its been time for her to get out of this stuPit relationship and go to Jack

"I think that, to some degree, all of us are fractured souls. Cut in half. And we wander through life looking for the rest of ourselves. And sometimes we're fortunate enough to meet someone who possesses, in themselves, the part of ourselves that we've been missing. We may not realize it on a conscious level, but definitely on a subconscious level. We see in someone else... something of ourselves. Thats why sometimes you meet someone and you just immediately feel comfortable with them. You feel like you've known them all your life. The reason is that they're a part of you, and you're a part of them. You're soul mates. you... fit. And once you've fit together, nothing can pull you apart unless you let go."
                                ~Imzadi
                                describes Sam and Jack pretty well to me!

<dancing and chanting in my ceremonial BDUs>
                                Screw the regs! DOWN with ! He's no threat to O'Neill! Sam and Jack FOREVER!

Comment

Working...
                                X